Chapter 18

The Alpha

You woke up hours later, feeling someone watching you. You felt someone else's presence in the room and you slowly turned around. The sunlight blinded you and you could only see a male figure standing in front of the window. As your eyes adjusted you saw who it was. 

"Kris? W..What are you doing here?" you asked, rubbing your eyes. 

He walked towards the bed and sat down at the edge, his eyebrows frowned as he was looking at you. You gave him a questioning look. 

"Why did you wake up?" he asked. 

"huh? What kind of question is that?" you raised a brow. 

"Just answer me." He said and you rolled your eyes. 

"I don't know. I was sleeping and then it felt like something was pulling me out of my sleep and then I woke up.. Why?" You asked. 

He smiled and moved his hand to brush the bangs out of your face. You flinched at his touch and moved away from it, not that you didn't like it, oh no you loved it, you just didn't trust him anymore. 

"Why?" you repeated your question, you were curios why would he ask that kind of question. 

He moved his arm back on his leg and looked outside the window. 

"I.. erm.. I kind of ordered you to wake up..." he said and your eyes widened. 

"You did what?" you asked him, what the hell was he saying now?! 

"Well.. I wanted to talked to you... So I ordered you to wake up and the next moment you were stirring out of your sleep." he said and looked you. 

You frowned your eyebrows.. *how is that even possible?* you thought. 

"Do.. this happen to you a lot?" he asked after a while. 

"what?" you asked. 

"Changing; mood swings, fevers, dizziness, hunger, strength..." he started pointing out the obvious. 

"I.. uhhh.. only on full moon." you said and he looked at you with hope in his eyes. 

"So are you changing?" he asked, something in his voice was pleading you to say yes. 

"I.. I don't know... it's like my body is fighting it... it's like when you're sick... my body is fighting my inner wolf." You explained and his face fell, disappointment flashing over it. 

He looked back out and started out for a while. Suddenly he stood up. 

"C'mon let's go. I wanna test something!" he said and you frowned your eyebrows. You decided to trust him and let him help you out of the bed. He held your hand and dragged you downstairs and towards the lake. 

"Whoa... where is everyone?" you asked as the house was completely empty, accept you two. 

"They went to the beach... but I said I'm going to take care of you so I stayed here." he said and you felt a small smile play on your lips. Maybe he did care about you. 

He stopped by the lake and let go of your hand. He put on his alpha look and gazed deeply into your eyes. 

"Jump in!" he ordered you. 

You looked at him like he was a crazy person. "Have you gone nuts?" 

"I SAID JUMP IN THE LAKE!" he ordered you again. This time he pushed your limits, you felt the anger building inside you. You were done with this bull and turned around to walk back. But before you could take a step he caught your wrist and with that he crossed the line. You turned around ready to fight him but something stopped you. 

He was looking at you with loving eyes, it was like he was begging for your forgiveness. You felt your heart warm up and the anger vanished away. You shared the loving emotion and you felt so bad for being mad at him. 

He pulled you closer and wrapped on arm around you waist looking deeply into your eyes. 

"If I asked you to do something... would you do it?" he whispered to you, caressing your cheek. 

"It depends on what is it." you whispered back. 

"Just say you will... please.." he said and you nodded slowly, lost in his eyes. 

He paused for a little before speaking again, "Leave Yongguk! ... don't hang out with him anymore!" he said and you woke up from the trance you were put in from his eyes. 

"No." you said and took a step back. 

"Please... Eunmi.. just don't.. please listen to me!" he said. 

Here he goes again with his selfish needs! Trying to prevent your happiness just because of his jealousy right? Oh how that pissed you off! 

"Why..,huh why?" you asked. 

"I'm just trying to prevent you from getting hurt!" he cupped your cheek but you pulled his hand off. 

"Oh of course! Because you did such a great job preventing my heart break the last time right?!" you said sarcastically. 

His grip on your waist tightened and his eyes changed. "Look, you're not allowed to see him anymore! Is that clear?" he half shouted. 

You clenched your teeth and tore the hand of your waist, grabbing his shirt and pulled him face to face. 

"Listen to me now! You will not tell me who I should and shouldn't date! Because you are the reason I don't know how to love anymore! You're the reason I cried myself to sleep every night! And I know for a fact that Yongguk is not like that! He would never hurt me!" You let go of him and started walking away. 

Half way back to the house you turned around and shouted, "Oh and for the record; YOU DO NOT OWN ME! So stop bossing me around, because you are not and never will be my leader Kris!" 

You ran back inside and shut the doors of Lay's room behind you. Oh how you missed him, you wished he was there right now to comfort you. But you knew you were doing the same thing that Kris was doing to you, to Lay and you felt so sorry. 

The hot tears ran down your cheeks. You had enough of this fights! You missed the old Kris, the one that would always take care of you and made you feel better! Why? Why did it ever have to come to this!? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! 

I am sorry I didn't update on Wednesday... but my computer crashed and I had to get a new one yesterday and yeah.. & I wrote this chapter twice because the site crashed.. whoaa.. my luck is just extraordinary! 

Okay.. well that would be all.. and I'm sorry for the ty chapter.. I I know! 

K. 

Comment, Subscribe & UpVote<3 

~ Love, N <3