Chapter 24

The Alpha

You woke up, and opened your eyes slowly. You blinked a couple of times to readjust your vision, you felt big strong arms holding you, and your back was pressed onto something warm and hard. You heard Kris let out a groan and you turned your head around to look at him, as you did that he also lifted his head and your noses touched. He smiled looking lazily into your eyes and slowly and gently kissed you. You felt his warm sweet lips on yours and you closed your eyes. His scent played with your senses, and without knowing it, you tangled your fingers into his hair and pulled on it sligtly, he let out a satisfied moan and deepened the kiss, his tongue playing with yours. He turned you completly towards him without breaking the kiss and roamed your body with his big hands. You broke the kiss to get some air, and he cupped your face smilling and pecked your lips a couple times. „Good morning beautifull.“ he said with his husky low voice. „mmm morning.“ you said back and rubbed your eyes.

 

You stayed laying there for another half an hour, just huggind eachother, and enjoying the moment. You didn't care about Lay right now or about Yuri. You only cared about how amazing it felt, and how your body was burning from the inside with heat. „Hey you must be hungry as hell, we should probably pack up and try to find the others.“ You said. „mmm you're right, just one more minute like this.“ He said not opening his eyes and holding you even tightly. You could swear the next 10 minutes pasted like seconds and you both got up and packed up the tent and everything else in you backpacks. Kris pulled out a compas and started looking for the right direction. And you could swear you hear the others talking and you could just smell them so clearly. You started walking toward the direction the smell was coming from, the crisp morning air really helped with intensifying the scent. Kris followed you, „Where are you going? I don't think this is the right way.“ He said. „Can't you smell them? It's so clear right now. And I can hear distant talking.“ Kris looked at you with wide eyes. He had no idea how could you smell them if even he can't right now, they must be very far away.

 

You walked for another 2 hours before you could finally see the others. All of the guys came rushing towards you two and started hugging you. „Where were you, we were so worried, like you just vanished.“ Luhan said and you lied that you had to go pee and got lost and Kris came looking for you and then both of you got lost. With the corner of your eye you could see Yuri dragging Kris away and she started kissing him hard and what surprised you the most, after everything that happened betwen you two, he still responded to her. You felt a pair of arms hug you from behind and you heard Lay's voice softly in your ear. „Don't do that again, I was so scared. I thought I lost you forever. I was looking for you for hours.“ His words really touched you, he loved you so much it hurt. „I won't I promise. But don't worry I am fine.“ You said and turned around to hug him tightly and he pressed his lips firmly aginst your forehead. He smelled nice you thought to yourself and he chuckled as he heard your stomach growl. „You must be starving, come I'll make you something to eat.“ He said and took your hand. You sat down where guys brought logs and made a campfire in the middle, Lay wrapped you in a blanket since it was a bit chilly and kept giving you soft kisses. He brought you some food that he had taken with him, and you were gratefull to him. You ate and he kept hugging you from behind and giving you kisses on your cheeks. In that moment you felt happy. You knew you should probably tell Lay what happened with you and Kris but you didn't want to ruin this moment.

 

You pretty much just sat there with Lay the whole day just chatting with him and others, and soon the night had fallen upon the sky again. The boys started a fire and everybody sat around it. Directly across from you was Kris and he was glaring at you the whole time. You didn't understand what it was all about, and then suddely Kris came behind you when Lay went with others to get more wood and he dragged you away from everybody else. He stopped when he made sure you two were alone and turned to you, „we should just forget what happened betwen us okay?“ he said avoiding eye contact. „What?“ you said maybe a bit too loud and he hushed you. „Look I only did it, because everybody else were just saying that you would turn if I just kiss you. So I tried and it didn't happed okay. So let's forget about it.“ you felt your heart fall. Did he really just say that, was that just one of his games again. He made you remember everything again and now he wants you to forget it like that. You felt your tears bottle up, you really thought you might be able to work it out with him since last night. „Bastard.“ You hissed through your teeth and started walking away from him. No you will not let him see you cry because of him again. He grabbed your hand and spun you around and you were very close, your bodies touching as he tightened the grip on your wrist. „Say that again I dare you.“ he was mad. Not mad, furious. His eyes were almost black of anger and you could see the vein on his neck. „Kris let me go, it hurts.“ You said, trying to free your wrist and his grip got so tight you could feel the bones crack. „I dare you to call me that one more time. I'm not the one sleeping in different rooms everynight. I used to be enough for you and then Yongguk, oh and you enjoyed him alot, and now Lay is your new target.“ You couldn't believe your ears, was all of that really coming from Kris, the gentle, kind Kris you knew. „You started it, ing , let me go!“ You yelled at him. „Let go of her. NOW!“ You heard Lay growl at Kris and he let go of you and you ran into Lay's opened arms. „If I catch you hurting my girl again, I swear to god I will kill you.“ Lay was dead serious.

 

He took you back to the tent and you felt numb. Your wrist was on fire but you didn't care, your heart felt like it was stabbed a million times over and over again. „Baby, are you okay? Please say something.“ Lay said sitting next to you and checking your body for any injuries. When he touched your wrist you flinched out of pain, „oh my god, I think it's broken.... we need to go to the town and you need to go to the hospital.“ he started panickng. „No, it will heal.“ you said, not opening your eyes. „But baby.. please.“ He pleaded. „Just lay here with me, please.“ you said as you laid down, and he laid next to you, making sure you were covered and then cuddled you. You looked up to him and he looked so worried. „Thank you for saving me.“ you said and he only smiled and kissed your lips. It was a gentle and sweet kiss, and it felt right for the first time in a long time.

 

You both decided to keep quiet about the incident with Kris. You thought it wouldn't do any good to the rest of the family. After 3 days of camping you finally came back home and you went up to your room to take a shower. You still didn't feel too well, and you just wanted to stay there under the hot water for hours. You felt like your whole life was a lie. You thought you knew Kris inside and out, he was always by your side, he would never ever hurt you or do something to make you cry, but it seems like he picked up a new hobby. You got out of the shower and looked at yourself in the mirror and you looked drained, all of the colour left your face and your body, your wrist was turning from black to purple, but you knew it healed already. You put on a pair of black leggins and a white t-shirt and let your hair airdry. You walked down to the kitchen and made yourself a cup of coffee. You took your favorite book and coffee and sat outside on the porch.

 

„Hey can we talk?“ you heard a voice that send shivers down your spine. „I have nothing to say to you.“ you said not looking away from your book. „Look I'm sorry that I hurt you, just please don't...“ he couldn't finish his sentence because you cut him off. „Look don't worry about it, I won't tell anybody about it, I don't want the pack to fight. But please don't talk to me anymore.“ you said looking him dead in the eyes and he seemes hurt? No it couldn't be, you must've seen it wrong you said to yourself. You placed your book on the table and started walking away. „don't hate me.“ Kris silently finished his sentence to himself, but you couldn't hear him anymore. You didn't know where you were going you just kept walking through the forest. You heard a river near by and you walked to it and sat down to watch the water. It got dark quicker than you expected it and you had a heard time finding your way back. You were getting scared and cold, and you mentally scolded yourself for just walking away like this again.

 

You heard a couple of footsteps coming towards your direction and you quickened your pace, but to no avail. You heard them getting closer and closer and you could feel their presence behind you. You were scared to death. All of a sudden a big white wolf appeared infront of you, just like the one in your dreams, and you stopped immediately. You felt a cold touch on your arm as a low voice growled in your ear. „Remember me, sweetheart?“  

 

________________________________________________________________

Hello!! 

Soo I am back! Yes I know a shocker. I feel so bad as I am reading your comment and personal messages from the time that I was gone. I feel really bad for letting you down like that. that was really douchbaggy of me.. even more than Kris in this chapter. 

I decided to write a nice long chapter  for my comeback and I hope you enjoy it. I enjoy writing this story again and I hope all of you will be happy with it. 

Sooo.. I love each and every one of you and thank you for all of the support. 

Comment & Subscribe <3