Chapter 22

The Alpha

You woke up sweating and panting hard. You pushed your bangs out of your face and took long breaths to calm down.

“Hey, everything ok?” Lay woke up beside you..

“Yeah yeah.. everything is fine, go back to sleep.” you whispered and gently patted his hair as he cuddled up closer to you.

 

You felt his breathing in the crook of your neck getting slower as he fell back into deep slumber. You sighed and wiped away the sweat on your forehead.

 

For the past couple of weeks you had this horrible nightmare almost every night.

You were outside alone and it was pitch dark, so dark you couldn't even see your own hand. You heard strange noises and then you saw 6 pairs of blood red eyes coming towards you. As they came closer you saw 6 big wolfs, they were showing their teeth and growling, you knew they were after you. You tried to run but you just couldn't move, you tried to scream but no voice came out of your throat, you were shivering even though the temperature was rising and it was suffocating you. They launched towards you and you closed your eyes shut, waiting to get hit. But someone grabbed you around the waist and saved you, all of sudden you were at the top of the mountain, you turned around to see who your savior was but before you could see his face you woke up.

 

It was driving you insane, not knowing what this dream meant and who was the person saving you.

 

You closed your eyes even though you knew you won't be able to sleep anymore. As you couldn't sleep, many thoughts were running through your mind. You were really confused about what's going on with you, it's like your heart was parted in two.

You really wanted to believe that Yixing was the one for you, and yes, you liked him, a lot... but to be honest your heart wasn't 100% complete, and that's what you were scared the most. He loved you, so much and you wished you could return him all the love he deserves. He is a great guy, actually scratch that, he is the most perfect person on this world to you... he's loving, caring, passionate, kind, strong,... but something was missing, not on his side, but yours... he made you happy, he made you feel loved, he took care of you and always put you first,.. tell you how much he loves you, spoil you... but it just didn't feel right.

 

“I'm sorry... so sorry..” you whispered and slowly his soft hair. He was sleeping silently, like an angel. You gently pecked the top of his head and then carefully slipped out, without waking him up.

 

You put on light cardigan and went downstairs. You made yourself some green tea and slowly started preparing breakfast for everyone.

About an hour later, everybody was up and sitting around the dinning table. The room was filled with the smell of food and small chitchats echoed throughout the room.

You sat down next to Suho and slowly ate your breakfast.

 

“I've got something to tell you guys...” Kris suddenly said. You all looked at him and stopped eating. 

 

“So.. me and Suho decided we want to take you out for a little trip..”

You looked at Suho who was sitting beside you and raised your brow.

 

“Where are we going?” Tao asked.

“We are going camping for a couple of days.. “ Suho said.

“Yes.. the weather is supposed to be really nice, and we just thought a little time off would do us all good.” Kris said and everyone cheered. You glanced at Lay who was grinning from ear to ear and a small smile played on your lips.

 

You finished the breakfast and today Kyungsoo and Kai volunteered to do the dishes, which was kind of odd, but you accepted the deal happily.

 

“Alright people, let's pack.. and please don't take your whole wardrobe! One backpack per person only!” Suho said and everyone scattered to their rooms and started to pack.

 

You took one of the old backpacks and put in some clothes and other essentials... in about 20 minutes all of you were ready to hit the road.

 

“Alright let's goo!!!” Kris said and you took off.

 

You were walking next to Luhan, when suddenly someone grabbed your hand. You expected it to be Lay's but the hand was much bigger, and when you turned you saw Kris. He gently smiled at you and intertwined his fingers with yours.

You gave him a strange look and he just smirked at you and started dragging you into a different direction.

 

“Yah what are you doing?” you asked..

“Walking.” he said. “In the wrong direction!” you said and tried to pull your hand away.

“Shh.. I know a shortcut.. c'mon we'll be there before everyone else.. let's go.” he said and pulled you harder.

“but..” you pouted but you somehow enjoyed it. His warm hand interlaced with yours, as you thought about you felt your cheeks turn red.

 

And also Kris's, although you couldn't see it since he was walking in front of you.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AAnnyeong! ^-^                                        

How are you??? 

Omg it's been soo long!!! I missed writing so much and I missed all of you!!!

You showed me so much love and support and I felt so much better after that! 

So thank you again! Annnddd~ I shall update very soon! :D 

Alright.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.. Also If you want to, you can check out my blog post [here] .. :) 

Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr. 

Alright.. 

Comment, Subscribe and Vote Up 

~ Loveeee, Nish <3