Chapter 21

The Alpha

"Okay guys, dinner is ready!" you called the pack. 

They all sat down at the table and waited for their leader to come. You took your plate and hoped on the counter. 

Soon everyone was present and Lay politely gave his spot to the maknae and took his plate to you. He put it down on the counter next to you and stepped in between your legs, placing his hands on your hips. You put your plate down and caressed his right cheek which was completely healed now. 

"Whoaa.. your face looks great now." you said and traced your fingers on the invisible scars. 

"What are you saying? Was my face ugly before?" he pouted and you giggled. 

You cupped his face and looked into his eyes smiling, "ani oppa, your face was always very handsome!" you said and he smiled widely. 

You felt like you were in trans, there was something about his eyes. You totally forgot about people around you as he started leaning in. 

Your faces were so close that you felt his hot breath on your lips and your noses were almost touching. 

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" 

You two both jumped and looked at the guys. 

"YAAAAH! PABO KAI!!" Luhan yelled with rice in his hair. There was a little bit of souce dripping from his bangs and on his shirt. 

On the other hand, Kai who was sitting across from him was dying of laughter, holding his stomach and bending over.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY HUH? HOW BOUT THIIIIISSSSS!" Luhan took a his plate and threw everything on Kai's head and lap.

Kai stopped laughing and everyone gasped, including you. Kai stood up, but before all of this could've escalate to an ultimate food battle, Kris stopped it and sent both to take a shower and go to their rooms.

You sighed and jumped off the counter. You wanted to clean up but Lay stopped you. He held your wrist and didn't let you go.

"Lay, I have to clean up this mess." you said.

"No, we can do that later." he said, you were about to protest when he suddenly pulled you to him.  

"Come here. You have to eat first... say aaa..." he said and placed his chopsticks in front of your mouth, waiting for you to open up. 

You giggled and opened your mouth for him to put the food in. His arm was wrapped around your waist as he fed you the food.

Everyone else kept eating not paying much attention to the lovey-dovey couple in the kitchen... Well almost everyone, except one. 

 

 

Kris pov: 

It hurts you know. 

The blood inside me is boiling and I feel like I'm going to puke. 

I'm jealous, yes I admit it! I hate it so much, that I'm not the one feeding and holding her right now. 

I love her, soo much! 

But I can't do nothing about it! Why can't she just change? So she could be with me. 

I'm sick and tired of this whiny brat, I seriously don't know how someone can be so rude, annoying and evil! She is supposed to be a she-wolf, the packs mom, but no, Yuri is nothing like that!

Man how I miss Eun... her touch, her lips, her smile, her scent,... everything! I miss everything about her, and it's driving me insane. 

I need her. 

God please don't let her be with someone else. Please, I want to make it right! 

I will make her mine again, one day. 

End of pov. 

 

The guys had already finished their meal and so did you. You cleaned the mess that Luhan and Kai made and took care of the dishes while the rest of the guys were relaxing in the living room. 

Suho and Lay wanted to help you but you shooed them away, because you knew they needed to rest. 

You took a sneak peak at the guys in the living room and saw that half of them already passed out. You chuckled and went upstairs, you walked into your room and the smell of B.A.P still lingered in there. 

You scrunched up your nose and quickly left the room. You did not want to sleep in there tonight. 

"You can sleep with me." You heard someone say behind you. 

You smirked and turned around, you saw Lay leaning on the door frame of his bedroom. 

Lay gave you one of his killerish smiles and you felt your cheeks turn pink, you looked down and nodded. You suddenly felt really shy for no apparent reason, I mean it was only Lay right?! 

You walked into his room and he searched through his closet, taking out a pair of man boxers that had unicorns printed on them and a little smaller plain t-shirt. 

"Go ahead and take a shower, you can wear these." He handed the clothes to you and you smirked looking at the unicorn boxers and raising your brows. 

"Unicorns huh?" you said and he looked away blushing. "Cute." you said before going into his bathroom and taking a shower. You put the clothes on, his boxers were kind of like shorts to you and his t-shirt was a little loose, but perfect for sleep.  

You put your hair up in a ponytail and walked out, flicking the lights off. 

As you walked back into the dim-lighted room, it took you a minute to adjust your eyes. 

You saw Lay standing by the window and you walked towards him. You placed your hand on his back and rubbed it slowly. He turned around, looking directly and deeply into your eyes, dead serious. 

You frowned your eyebrows and your arm fell beside you. 

"What's wrong?" you asked and he looked down and then back up to your eyes, taking a deep breath. 

"Eunmi... I wanted to get this off my chest for a long time... and it's kind of hard for me to admit all this." he said and you were worried, you didn't like the look in his eyes. 

"Eun... I... I've liked you for a long time... it's been almost 5 years now since I first started seeing you as more than just a little sister or best friend... and after all this time, I just keep it to  myself anymore." 

He reached behind him and then slowly showed you a little box. He opened it and you gaped in awe. 

There was a silver necklace, with two delicate interwined hearts on it.

"I love you... and I want to make you happy more than anything on this world... so would you please give me a chance to be the best man I could be for you, and be my one and only girl?" he asked you and your eyes watered a little.

Did he just conffesed to you and asked you out?

You were freaking out on the inside, the part of you was saying yes and the other part was a little more hesitant.

You were staring at the beautiful necklace, the two hearts were absolutely perfect.

You looked up into his eyes, he was looking at you with so much hope and fear in his eyes. Maybe you should give him a chance, he does make you happy and more than anything you want him to be happy too. 

"Yes Yixing!" you said and a huuuugee grin spread from his ear to ear. His eyes were sparkly and you couldn't help but to smile back and you felt your eyes water. 

He took the necklace out of the box and put it around your neck. 

He cupped your face and pressed his body against yours. His intoxicating scent overflow your senses, his hot breath tickilng your skin as your lips were almost touching. 

"I love you." he whispered to you before gently sealing your lips with a passionate kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! 

So I'm starting school now... Oh god kill me -.-

Well anyways I hoped yall liked this short update eh? 

Ok Ily <3 

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote! 

~ Love, N <3 

    

Ahjaaa... KILL ME NOW.. *_____________________________________________________________*