Chapter 15

The Alpha

"Hey, let me help you clean this up." Gukkie said after everyone finished their lunch. 

"No, no.. that's ok.. go hang out with the guys outside." You said and put the pile of plates on the counter. 

"Nah, I insist, this is a lot of work for a tiny girl like you... plus I enjoy your company more." He smiled, showing off his pink gums. 

You felt your cheeks blushing and let out a giggle. "I'm not that tiny ok?!" You chuckled together and started washing the dishes. 

You talked about this and that and laughed a lot while cleaning up. Yongguk took some foam and put it on your cheek, you gasped and quickly brushed it off, smearing it all over his arms. He laughed and quickly put some more on your nose. "Yaah oppa.. stop!" you pouted. He chuckled and pulled you closer, moving his hands to cup your cheeks. He leaned in and you felt your heart beating faster, the skin under his touch growing hotter. He eye smiled while looking into your eyes, he leaned in closer and rubbed his nose against yours, you were in the state of a slight shock and didn't move an inch. It was actually quite funny to Yongguk how you froze at the slightest intimacy. He moved up and pecked your forehead, you felt him smiling against your skin and a small smile started playing on your lips. 

He placed another pack on the top of your and then wrapped his arms around you, pulling you against his chest. You placed your head on his toned chest and inhaled his intoxicating smell, which started to become your addiction. He swayed you right and left just a tiny bit, giving the hug a relaxing rhythm. You found yourself fantasizing what would it be like to sleep with his arms firmly wrapped around you, but you quickly pushed that  thought away.

The glass doors suddenly opened and Zelo stormed in but stopped his tracks as he spotted the couple in the kitchen. Yongguk looked back and saw the shocked expression on the youngers face before that grew into a wild grin. "Sorry for interrupting.." he mumbled and tiptoed back out. 

Your cheeks turned into even darker shade of red and buried your face further into his chest. He slightly pulled back and caressed you cheek with his right hand, looking into your eyes lovingly. 

"Let's finish this and then join the outside.. hmm?" he said in a low husky voice which never failed to send shivers down your back. You quickly nodded and he pecked your forehead again before letting go of each other and turning back to the mess. He saw the pink shade on your cheeks and chuckled, he bumped you with his hip and you nudged him with your elbow back. Both smiling from ear to ear, doing the dishes was never this fun before. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! 

Yes I know a short update but I will update again in a couple of hours. 

My relatives from Austria are on their way here and I'm the translator so.. yeah.. 

Ok. Hoped you liked this... all yall Yongmi shippers.. haha.. 

Ok gtg. bye. 

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote <3 

~ Love, N<3