Chapter 13

The Alpha

Warmth embracing you ... a light warm breeze tickling your cheeks ... your back pressed against something warm and hard but somehow soft... it felt so cozy and warm. 

You snuggled towards the warmth behind you more and the warmth behind you moved and pulled you even closer, holding you tight and something warm and heavy was now pressed against the crook of your neck, the warm breeze tickling your collarbones.    

A silent moan pulled you out of your slumber. You inhaled and exhaled heavily, someone behind you shifted and fastened up your wake up process. Your eyes opened slowly and you blinked multiple times, until your vision became less blurry. 

You turned your head around and found sleeping Lay cuddled up behind you. His head was resting in the crook of your neck, his arms wrapped around you firmly.

*How? How did this happen? How did he get in here? Was he sleep walking?*

You gently tried to remove his arm but he didn't even budge. You tried again and removed his arm gently, not to wake him up. Because you knew if he woke up this would be a very awkward position. 

You held his head in your hands and softly patted his hair while slipping under him and placing in on the pillow. You finally exhaled the breath you didn't even know you were holding in. You got off the bed as quietly and quickly as you could, without waking him up. 

Since you forgot to bring your own fresh clothes, you borrowed his white T-shirt and some black gym shorts which you hoped would fit you. You quickly used his bathroom to freshen up and put on his clothes. Your hair was a mess and you quickly braided it to one side. 

You walked out of the bathroom to the room, where Lay was still soundly asleep.

You let him sleep alone and walked downstairs. The sun was just raising so you figured it must've been around 6 am. You knew the guys won't be up for the next couple of hours so you decided to prepare them a yummy breakfast. 

You made yourself some coffee and enjoyed sipping on it alone. The house was so silent and so was the outside, only a couple of birds were singing. You felt so calm and at peace like this, only you and your mind. It's been a long time since you could enjoy some alone time like this. 

You finished your morning cup of coffee, and returned inside. You started preparing breakfast for the hungry wolfs. Now you had to feed 19 people! You thought about getting some revenge on Yuri and not make her anything, but you weren't that immature.. 

You were preparing some of their favorite dishes as you heard a voice behind you, and jumped in surprise. 

"Good morning..." You heard Yongguk low hoarsely morning voice behind you. His morning voice was very very y... almost as y as Kris'. 

"Good morning.. did you sleep well.?" You asked him and smiled. 

He leaned back on the counter and crossed his arms on his chest. "Mhmm... your room smells really nice, I think that helped.." he said and you couldn't help but blush again. 

He pushed himself off the counter and looked over your shoulder and his lips. 

"This looks delicious... did you make it yourself?" he asked and you nodded, bitting your lip. 

"Whoaa.. the guys are really lucky to have you ... you cook well, you're beautiful and caring and smart.." 

You nudged him with your elbow and you laughed while shaking your head. 

"Whaat it's true... you're perfect." he whispered in your ear while wrapping his arms around your waist. 

You just giggled and felt your cheeks turn bright red. His arms around your waist were sending million shivers all over your body. 

"khmm... good morning." grumpy Kris walked into the kitchen and caught you. You quickly jumped out of Yongguks arms and pretended you needed something from the fridge. 

"Good morning to you too.." Yongguk grinned, showing his pearly white teeth and pink gums. 

"I'm gona go wake up the others." You excused yourself and quickly left. 

 

KRIS pov.: 

*Blood was boiling inside me ... seeing her with him... first Lay and now Yongguk? .. how dare she?!* 

I took my cup of coffee and walked out. I stood at the end of the porch and stared nowhere, Yongguk joined me and leaned on the wooden fence, looking over the lake. 

"Pretty nice house you have here..." he said and I nodded. I couldn't disagree with him and I'm happy that Eunmi and her brothers let the whole pack live here. 

"You live together too?" I asked while sipping on coffee. 

"Yeah.. Our house is smaller though..." he smirked, looking back at the house. 

I wasn't really listening to him... to be honest I was far from ok with this whole visiting thing... if it wasn't for Suho I would never agree to this. We all knew what they were here... he had a thing for Eunmi since they first met..

"She's really gorgeous." he caught my attention. I felt my anger building up, he should never lay a single finger on Eunmi! 

"You're lucky to have a lover like her." I flinched at the word lover.

I gave him a death glare. 

"Yuri.. I meant Yuri." 

My face fell. Yeah she was kind of pretty but her personality ruins everything. I don't think I could ever love a person like her! She was so different from you. You were kind, sweet, caring, loving, down to earth and stunningly beautiful... and she, she is evil, not very cleaver either, annoying and so clingy! I don't know but I don't think she is my match... You're the only one I felt connection with. 

"Who did you think I was talking about?" Yongguk gave me a questioning look. 

"I... ughh.. I... no one.." I stuttered out, not trusting myself to look at him. 

There was awkward silence in the atmosphere until he broke it with a sudden question. 

"What's up with Eunmi and her little boyfriend?" he asked and I followed his look. 

You and Lay were awkwardly eating in silence with the others and none of you looked at each other. 

Just the sight of you two made my brain explode... I could not stand it! And after you snapped at me and left with Lay, I felt so betrayed! How could you do this to me? And seeing him kiss you and hug you, was making me sick! Just the thought of you two together....

"NOTHING... t-there's nothing between them." I hissed through my teeth. 

He raised one brow and smirked... "good." he said and then left. 

That cocky bastard! He will never take you away from me! No I won't let him!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!! 

So here it is.. another update!! YYAAY

Thank you sooo much for all the support! You guys are truly amazing! 

Oh & for all the fans of this story.. Yall my wolfies! ILY <3 

Ok Ima goo!! 

Leave me some nice comments ~neehh? 

Oh and if you want to, tell me 1 or 2 facts about yourself!? 

Ok.. I gtg. byee!

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote <3

~ Love, N. <3