Chapter 14

The Alpha

After breakfast the boys went out to play and you stayed in and cleaned the kitchen. You finished all the cleaning and then plopped down on the couch. You closed your eyes and exhaled heavily. Taking care of so many guys was exhausting, plus dealing with your heart was even harder.

You were confused about your feelings.. you knew you still loved Kris, but there was also Lay.. he has always been so nice to you and caring... he would be a great boyfriend... but now there was also Yongguk, who is again a great guy and he did know how to make your whole body shiver in excitement.

You sighed again, and heard a chuckle behind you. You turned around and saw Yongguk leaning on the back of the couch. His gummy smile made your heart warm up and you smiled back.

"Deep thoughts?" he asked and walked around the couch.

*Not as deep as your voice* you thought, but you only nodded.

He picked up your legs, sat down and then placed your legs on his lap.

"Want to get out of here? Clear you head?" he asked, massaging your legs a little.

"Where?" You asked.

"Anywhere you want..." he said and smirked.

You thought for a second and then raised up. "Ok... let's go." You took his hand and pulled him up.

He chuckled and a small smile played on your lips. We walked out and you stretched my arms.. You suddenly felt so energetic, you just wanted to run.. 

"Try to keep up..." You giggled and started sprinting through the woods. With the corner of your eye you saw him following me but then he disappeared. A second after that a big white wolf caught up with you and ran by your side.. by the scent you knew it was Yongguk. His white coat was just like his blond hair and it looked very soft. 

You smelled the ocean and you knew you were close. You made a sharp left turn and then right turn and ran uphill. The wolf was following you with ease and for a split second you wished you could be like him. 

You came to the top of the cliff and stopped. Yongguk disappeared and then came back with only his shorts on. You had to admit he had a very nice body. 

"You're a fast runner..." he said as he sat down beside you.

"You too.. in a wolf form.." you nudged his side and he laughed with you. 

He looked around and admired the place. 

"It's really beautiful here." he said and you nodded in agreement. 

"It's mine and Kri... ughh...erm.. it's my favorite spot." you remembered all the times you and Kris would just sit here and have deep conversations or just relax. 

"Were you and Kris dating?" that question startled you a little. *Were you?* 

After you didn't answer he quickly apologized. "Oh.. I'm sorry, that's none of my business." 

"No... it's ok.. it's just.. erm.. the truth is.. I don't even know.. if we were or not." 

You kept your eyes on the crashing waves beneath you and you held back a tear that wanted to run down your cheek. 

You two sat there in silence for a while, somehow it felt comfortable... you really relaxed and a part of your worries vanished away. 

"Have you ever jumped off?" Yongguk asked and you frowned your eyebrows. 

"From up here?" You asked and he nodded. "No.. Oh hell no..." You said.. you weren't scared being up here but jumping down was a different thing. 

"Wanna try it?" Yongguk asked and you looked at him like he was a crazy person. 

"Oh c'mon.. it's gona be fun.. c'mon I'll hold your hand and get you out.. okay?" He said and stood up, giving you his hand. 

You looked down at the crashing waves and you felt shivers run down your spine. And also adrenalin.. 

You took Yongguks hand and stood up. He held your hand firmly and you took a couple of steps back. 

"3...2...1." He counted down and you both jumped off the cliff. You felt like you were flying and you heard Yongguk scream.. or was it you? 

You hit the water and Yongguk pulled you against his chest and you automatically wrapped your arms around him and started kicking your legs. You swam up to the surface and took a deep breath.. 

"OH MY GOD.. THAT WAS SOO FUUN!!" Yongguk yelled and you chuckled, still holding onto him. 

He looked down and smirked, "Oh hello there..." you laughed out loud as you were hugging him like a koala. Your heart was beating like crazy and you couldn't stop laughing. 

"Let's do it again!!" Yongguk said and you shook your head. "NO! I'm glad I survived once!" 

He pouted, "oww please.. just one more time.. pleaasee.." He looked at you with puppy eyes and you just couldn't say no. 

"Okay fine.. one more time.. but that's it!" you said. 

"YAAAY.. let's go..." he cheered. You let him go and you both swam to the shore... after that you had to climb the hill again until you were on top. 

"Come here." Yongguk said and you walked to him. 

He suddenly picked you up by your thighs and you wrapped your arms and legs around him... 

"What are you...,AHHHHHHH~!" You yelled as he jumped off the cliff. You held onto him tightly and he wrapped his arms around you. 

You hit the water and let go of him, this time you swam up by yourself. You inhaled the fresh air and coughed a little. The same time Yongguks head popped up. 

"YAh you're crazy!" You yelled and splashed him. 

"Yes but it was fun! Admit it!!" he said and you shook your head. He narrowed his eyes on you and started swimming towards you and you started swimming away. 

"Admit it!" he shouted.. "NO!" you shouted back. You felt him getting closer until he grabbed your leg and pulled you back to him. He pressed you against his chest and you were both breathing heavily. 

"Admit it." he said in a fake dangerous tone. "Never." you said. "Wrong move." he said and pulled you under the water with him. You got some water in your nose and it sting. He went back up and you were coughing like crazy. 

"Admit it." he tried to hold back his laugh.. "You're crazy!!" you said between coughs and laugh. He tried to pull you under the water but you quickly stopped him. 

"OKAY! okay okay.. fine.. I admit Gukkie oppa.. it was fun.. I admit.." you laughed out and he gave you his gummy smile. 

"Gukkie oppa huh? I like it..." he said and pecked your cheek, making you blush. He chuckled at your cuteness and you buried your head in his chest to hide the obvious blushing. You almost forgot you were in the ocean until a big wave almost drowned you.. 

You both quickly swam to the shore. He held your hand and helped you out. You were both smiling and he let go of your head to shake the water off of him, that was one of his wolf habits and you found it really adorable. He went to change and then came back and laid down at your feet, signaling you to get on. 

You carefully got on held on tightly as he stood up. He started going back, he ran but not too fast so you wouldn't fall off. You noticed how soft his coat was, even softer than Kris'. You leaned down and hugged him around his neck and leaned your head on his. He let out a little growl, and you knew he liked it. 

You got back to your house and he went to change again and then you walked to the back porch together. Laughing and giggling on the way. As you came back all eyes were on you including Kris. 

"Where were you?" Kris asked and he was pissed off. You really started getting annoyed by his angry and grumpy behavior.. before he was so fun and now he's just like an old annoying man. 

"We went to the cliff." You said and took a towel to dry yourself. 

"And why are you wet?" He started interrogating you. 

"We jumped off the cliff." Gukkie said and nudged you a little and you both giggled. 

"WHAT? EUNMI WE NEED TO TALK! RIGHT NOW." Kris grabbed you by your elbow and dragged you inside. 

"what do you want Kris?" you asked, slightly annoyed. 

"what do I want? are you crazy! You could've killed yourself.. and you just went with some random guy who you don't even know.!" 

"yeah and what's the big deal?" You asked and turned around but he caught you and spun you around. You slightly bumped against his chest and his eyes were piercing through yours.. you smelled his scent.. the scent you loved so much... *no, Eunmi stop!* 

"What's the big deal? You could get hurt or die!!!" He held back the shouts. 

"Oh c'mon Kris and why would you care huh?!" you asked him and something suddenly changed.. His eyes became softer and more loving.. 

"Because.. I... ugh.. I.. I .. still.. I .. do.. I still l-" 

" Kris are you there?" Yuri cut him off and he groaned in annoyance and let you go. He opened the doors and slammed them behind him.. 

You on the other hand were standing there, thinking about his words.. 

*What did he wanted to tell me? he still what?? *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! 

So here it is an update... sorry for the bad chapter.. -.- 

ok.. that's all.. have nice week. 

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote <3 

Love, Nisha <3 

aww the hyperactive Gukkie <3