Chapter 7

The Alpha

 

»Welcome back honey.« you heard someone whisper to you as you slowly opened your eyes. You blinked a couple of times to adjust your eyes to the lightening in the room, you rubbed them and yawned. You felt something warm pressed against your back, and an arm was wrapped around your waist firmly. You inhaled the scent and recognized it immediately, you didn’t even have turn your head to know the person embracing you. You smirked and shut your eyes again. “Did you rest well baby?” he asked very silently and rubbed his nose against your ear and then nuzzled in your neck. You nodded your head and snuggled your back against him. “Are you hungry?” he asked again and removed his face from your neck. You nodded again and turned your head slightly, still not opening your eyes. “Then let’s go eat.” You felt him smirk against your cheek and then he placed a soft kiss on the same spot. Your heart started beating rapidly again and a rush of happiness travelled through your body. You opened your eyes as you felt him move behind you, he sat up, his arm still wrapped around you. “Good morning.” You said in a husky voice. He smiled and leaned down, you closed your eyes as he pecked your forehead and then slowly moved his lips to your temple and gently kissed it. He pulled back and then helped you get up. With his arms still wrapped around your waist you made your way downstairs. You were still a little weak so his arms were a great support to you. You walked to the kitchen and a smell of freshly made breakfast played with your senses. You suddenly felt extremely hungry and couldn’t wait to dig into yummy food.

You saw your dad at the kitchen counter making breakfast. He looked up and smiled brightly when he saw you. He quickly wiped his hands and hugged you tightly. “How are you feeling sweetheart?” he asked you and made you sit down at the table. “I’m good appa, mmm it smells so good in here.” You said as your eyes landed on a pile of delicious looking pancakes. Your appa smirked and grabbed 2 plates and 2 cups and placed them on the table for you and Kris. He then brought the food on the table and poured you some coffee. You thanked him and took a sip, nothing ever tasted so yummy, it felt like you just took a sip of heaven. You looked around to see where Kris went and spotted him outside, scolding guys for breaking the wooden table on the porch. You smirked and walked to the glass door and opened it. “It’s okay guys, we know you didn’t mean to. Just be more careful next time and don’t listen to this old man.” You said and looked at Kris. The guys all cracked up and came to hug you. Some of them pecked your cheek for being their savior and then Kai suggested swimming and all of them ran towards the lake.

“Old man huh?!” you felt arms wrap around your waist and his chin on your shoulder. You chuckled and took a sip of the coffee you were holding in your arms. “Can I get some too?” he asked. “Psh, no! Get your own.” He pouted cutely and you giggled. As you took another sip he spun you around and tightened his grip around you. He leaned down and pressed his soft and warm lips against yours. You closed your eyes and tried to steady your heartbeat and breathing. His lips felt so good against yours. He slowly pulled back and his lips. “mmm good.” he said and smiled. You smiled back and he quickly pecked your lips once more. He then pushed you gently towards the doors. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment & Subscribe.! 

- I love you all my wolfies <3 

~ N. <3