Chapter 23

The Alpha

"Kris are you sure you know where we are?" you looked around and everything seemed strange. 

"Yes, I've been here before." he said. 

"Yeah, cause we've been walking in circles for the past 4 hours maybe." You sighed and rubbed your shoulder. 

"No we're not.. I know exactly where we are.... where is it?" he mumbled the last part but you heard it. 

You stopped and ran a hand through your hair, pushing the bangs back. 

"We're lost, aren't we?" You said. "What? No..... okay.. maybe a little.. but I swear I know..." he spinned 360, looking around.

"You're such an idiot." you said and went to sit down on one of the rocks. 

"No okay! I'm gona get us back on the path. I swear, it should be... wait... no.. is it west? wait which way is west again?" he was spinning around obviously completly lost. 

You rubbed your face with your hands and groaned, "the biggest idiot I have ever met!" you mumbled to yourself and rest your head on your knees. 

He came and sat down beside you, "you okay?" he asked. 

"No.. I'm tired and hungry and my legs hurt..." you didn't even lift your head. 

"I... I'm sorry.." you felt his hand gently rubbing your back in a soothing manner. It actually felt great. 

"I think it's getting darker now.. do you think we should put up a tent and crash here over the night?" 

You looked up and for real it was getting darker by minute. Uhhh.. you really didn't want to spend your night like this, in the middle of no where, completly lost and alone, with Kris. 

"Ok.. let's do it." you stood up and opened your backpack. 

Kris took the tent out of his backpack and you started putting it up. Luckily you've done this before so in 10 minutes the tent was up and stable. You took your sleeping bag out of your backpack and threw it inside. 

"I think we should make some fire." Kris suprised you from behind and you jumped a little. "uhh. yeah." 

"Ok.. I'll get some wood." he said went to pick up some dry branches. He made a small pile on the ground and sat down beside it and started his mission to get a spark. You watched him for 10 minutes in amusement and then pulled up a lighter from your backpack. You took some dry grass and lit it up. You crouched down beside him and put it under the braches. His eyes widened when he saw the fire. 

You stood up and dusted of your hands. "How..?" his mouth was slightly agape. You smirked and rolled your eyes, you pulled out the zippo and flashed it to him. "The magic of a lighter." you said and threw it inside your backpack again. 

He groaned, "Why didn't you tell me you have a lighter before?" 

"You never asked." you said and sat down inside the tent so that your legs were still looking out. Now it was his turn to roll his eyes. 

You chuckled and started to search for some food through your backpack. You finally found the granola bars that you took with you and happily started mounching on them. 

"Whoa whoa whoa... mind sharing?" he quickly moved beside you. 

"Year right.. didn't you bring any food?" you asked. 

He made puppy eyes and shook his head. Oh goddamn why does he have to be so adorable? 

"Have you even brought any of the essentials?" you asked. 

"I have my tooth brush." he smiled stupidly. 

"Oh.. well that's great.. maybe you can fight a bear with it.. here in the middle of the beautiful no where." you shook your head.. How more stupid can he get.. and he's suppose to be the leader? Yeah right. 

"Well I don't need a tooth brush to fight it.. I just need my teeth." he said and over his pearly whites. 

"Okay, go eat your grizzly now." you said and crawled inside the tent. 

"No no no.. come back.. ayee.. gimme some!" he said and pulled you by your leg. 

"A-a you ain't getting any." you said. 

In one swift moment he was on top of you, pinning your hands above your head. 

"mmmmmooffggh." you mumbled with the granola bar between your teeth. 

Kris smirked and slowly started leaning down. He locked his eyes on you and bit on the other side of the bar. He started going lower and lower and your eyes widened. You felt his breath tickling your skin and your noses almost touching. On the inside you were screaming, a part of the brain was telling you to stop it and the other part was telling you not to, and your body decided to go with the second option. You stayed motioneless as he took the last bite of the food and his lips brushed over yours. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against yours, and you followed him. The kiss was so delicate and soft, yet full of emotions that he could never tell you. 

His hands relaxed on your hands and your fingers laced together. Your lips were dancing in perfect harmony together and all you could think about was how amazing it felt. So wrong yet it felt so right. Your whole body relaxed with him and your mind was shut off, just following what ever he did. 

He slowly puled back but never stopped giving you little pecks on your lips. You let out a long breath and slowly opened your eyes. You stared into his and you got lost in those brown orbes. It was just you and him. He gently caressed one of your cheeks and pecked your lips. 

He sat back on his legs and zipped up the tent, he laid down beside you. He cupped your right cheek and you turned to him, he smiled lovingly to you and leaned in. 

You enjoyed it. You loved the kiss you shared, his arms around you. This one night. This one sin. It was wrong but in that moment it felt right.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellouu! ^^ 

Okay.. okay.. don't kill me.. 

I know I haven't updated since  like last year *lame joke* .. and I'm sorry. 

Mianhae. :( 

I'll try to update more often.. promise! :D 

Thank you again so much for your support.. you have no idea how much it means to me. Kamsahamnida!! <33 

Oh and I wish everybody and amazing and happy new year! And I hope that all of your dreams come true in 2014! 

Saranghaeyo <33 

Please leave some comments, subscribe and up Vote <3 

Love, Nish! :) 

*dies*