Chapter 11

The Alpha

It's been almost a week since you found out there is a possibility that you have become a wolf. Your mood swings were pretty bad these past couple of days but you tried to control them as much as you can. You felt somewhat different from the others. You didn't know what it was, you just weren't like the other guys. 

You haven't changed yet, but Yuri did.  And yes she was even more y now, trying to play all boss, but since you snapped at her after having a bad day she was kind of intimidated by you. 

Kris started avoiding you more and more and that broke your heart. You spend most of your days with Lay, which became a great friend, and you totally forgot about Kris and other problems when you were with him. He treated you well and you were glad to have a friend like him after Kris have left you. In your mind you were still a little confused about the whole situation, so many questions were running through your mind and you needed answers! 

 

You walked downstairs and all of the boys were in the living room. Luhan, Suho and Xuimin were sitting on the couch, Kris was sitting in the armchair with YuRi on his lap, and the rest of the guys were just sitting on the floor. They seemed to be talking about something and you were curios what they were talking about. You went to the kitchen and made yourself some cereal, you tried to catch what they were saying but you didn't have much luck. 

You walked to the living room and plopped down on the floor next to Lay. 

"What are you guys talking about?" You asked as they didn't say anything for a while. 

"PACK stuff." YuRi snapped back and you raised your eyebrow, while everyone else sighed and glared at her. 

"Okay." You said and tried to get up and leave but Lay held a firm grip on your waist and didn't let you go. 

You glared at him, but he only smiled and pulled you closer to him. 

"We heard that another pack is coming to visit us." Luhan said and you frowned your eyebrows. There weren't any other packs on this territory for years. 

"Who?" You asked. 

"BAP... they just got a new alpha and he decided to pay us a visit." Suho explained. 

You remembered BAP from many years ago. You once meet at the bound fire, when you were still very little. You remember the guy named Yongguk, he was kind of scary to you because of his strong eye contact, but on the other hand he was very nice and sweet. 

"Well that's nice.." You mumbled more to yourself then others. 

"Yeah the only problem is, they are coming looking for something or rather i say someone." Luhan said. 

"What? Looking for whom?" You asked. 

"She-wolf..." Kris said and looked at you with those piercing eyes. 

"Yeah which like doesn't make sense.. I mean I'm the ONLY she-wolf here.. they should like go look somewhere else.. cause like I'm not leaving my Kris." YuRi said and brushed Kris's arm. Her actions really made you want to puke. 

"W-why are they coming here?" You asked... *does that mean I shouldn't be here? Do I even belong here?*

"They don't have a she-wolf... and they believe that theirs is here." Xiumin said. 

You felt Suho and Lay looking at you. You kept your head down just silently eating your cereal even though you weren't hungry anymore. 

"Should we be concerned? I mean they are coming in peace right?" Chanyeol asked and Kris nodded in response, "they are coming in peace ... just a friendly visit they said." 

"When are they coming?" You asked. "Soon." Kris said coldly.

"S-should... s-should we tell them?" Lay asked you quietly. 

"Tell what?" Luhan asked. *Dang it Lay!* You cursed in your mind. Everyone's looks were now on you, looking at you with questioning eyes. 

"I... I .. I ..ermm.." You stuttered and you felt Lay's hand on your back soothing you. 

"I .. I was thinking about.. about l-leaving..." You stuttered out finally.

 "WHAAT?" They screamed and Lay looked at you confused.

 *Awesome lie... seriously... the hell.. I didn't want to leave!!! Uhhh PABO!* You were screaming in your mind.

"Y... Yeah .. I... I was thinking bout leaving.. maybe finding my dad..." You tried to explain. You looked up and saw all the guys staring at you, Kris was looking at you with mad, worried and hurt look. But on the other hand YuRi was smirking at you as if she won. 

"No you can't leave... don't leave..!!" Everyone was saying. 

"Why do you want to leave?" Suho asked you. 

"I ... I just.. I thought I should go..." You couldn't come up with a better reason. 

"Yeah.. you're right you should leave.. like forever." Yuri couldn't keep shut and she received many death glares from the guys, even Kris. 

" Leader I'm so sorry, but this girl is genuinely getting on my nerves!!" Sehun hissed through his teeth. 

"Enough!! We'll talk about this later!" Kris finished the conversation. 

You stood up and walked to the kitchen, you put the bowl in the sink and poured a glass of water. 

"Why didn't you tell them?" You jumped when you heard Lay whispering in your ear. 

"I...I just can't..." You said. 

"Were you serious about leaving?" Lay asked you in a darker tone. 

"Y...Ye..Yes.." You stuttered out. 

"Why?" He asked from behind you and you didn't have the courage to turn around and face him. 

"Because this pack already has a she-wolf and Kris obviously doesn't care about me anymore.. and even if I would become a she- wolf I would have to leave! There's only one leader and only one she-wolf in the pack." 

You felt Lay's heavy breathing behind you before he spun you around. He held onto your shoulders tightly and looked deeply in your eyes.

"You're not leaving! If anyone is leaving it's gona be that... that.. !" He hissed the last word through his teeth.

He moved his hands to your cheeks and cupped you face, he leaned closer and pressed his forehead against yours. His hot breath was tickling your skin as he looked in your eyes. 

"You belong here... you belong with .. me.." He whispered the last word before gently pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widened as you felt his warm lips pressed against your own and you couldn't respond. He then pulled back and wrapped his arms around you and buried his head in your neck. "Please.. please don't leave.." He sobbed lightly. 

Even though you were shocked by his actions, you wrapped your arms around him and rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. 

 

~ What both of you didn't know is that someone was watching you the whole time. ~

Kris sighed heavily as he felt his heart sink. He knew he wasn't over you... he never will be... and seeing you with Lay killed him every time!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!! 

I am soo sorry for not updating for so long again! 

After I came back from my vacations I had a family emergency and I really couldn't write. Mianhae!!!! 

But any ways it's all good now and I'm back! :D 

So I will be updating every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! If that's ok with yall?  

How did you like the update? I bet you didn't see that one coming ;) 

Ok I'll go now.. have a nice day/night. 

Comment, Subscribe & Up vote <3 

Byee~ 

OH MY GOD! I DIEED WHEN I SAW THIS! HAHAHHAHAHA~ 

 

Oh btw. I have a question... what's your favorite song at the moment? 

Ok.. byee.. 

~ Love, N<3