Chapter 19

The Alpha

You didn't realize you were spacing out for two hours in Lays room until the doors suddenly opened. You turned your head around and saw Lay standing at the doorway. You exchanged an eye contact but he quickly looked away. You felt your heart sink and you knew he probably felt uncomfortable around you, you stood up and walked towards the doors. 

"I... I umm.. sorry... I'll be going now... sorry.." you bowed your head a little as you walked pass him. As soon as you were outside his room, the doors behind you shut with a loud thud. Your head hanged low and you let out a long sigh, you really felt bad for him. 

You needed something to set your mind off of things and you knew who might know how to help. You walked down the hall to your room and raised up your fist to knocked but something stopped you. 

"Hyung.. do you really like noona?" Jongup asked and you felt a smile play on your lips as you waited for Yongguk to anwser. 

Yongguk chuckled, "Aissh maknae... you're so naive! Of course I don't, it's all just an act." 

Your smile faded off as you heard his voice. *He is joking right??* Your heartbeat speeded up. 

"But why not? She's a really nice girl hyung." Zelo spoke. 

"Look she's just not my type... you know that nice is just boring... but anyway... it's gona be all worth it in the end when I become the ultimate alpha of the both packs!" Yongguks words stabbed you right in the heart. 

"I'm still not sure how you're gona do that hyung." Youngjae said. 

"Oh lord... you guys really need to step your game up! What are we? Best absolute perfect!... Look, If I get Eunmi the two packs will be combined and between me and Kris, I win because I have the girl from their pack.. Barabim barabum." 

Your fist slowly fell down beside you. Your heart was pounding against your ribcage, the blood was boiling inside you. *HOW COULD HE DO THIS?* you were screaming inside. You felt the hot tears behind your eyes but you wouldn't let them fall... no not yet. 

You didn't know what came over you as you banged the doors open, but you were definitely never this furious before. 

All eyes were on you but you only had your look fixed on the devil himself. You felt like your temples were going to explode and your veins pop out. Your hands were curled up into fists. 

Yongguk turned around, shirtless with only his swim trunks on. "Hey Eunmi, what's up?" he asked a little nervous. *Yeah you just got caught !* He took a step forward but you just stood where you are. 

"You're really good with math I'm guessing, right?" I asked and the sudden question startled him. 

"Uhmm.. yeah.. why.. how can I help?" he asked. 

You smirked before swinging your right arm and hitting him square in the jaw. You heard bone cracking but in that moment you didn't care if it was his or your own. The guys gasped loudly and Yongguk yelped  and groaned in pain. 

"HOW BOUT YOU COMBINE THAT WITH YOUR EQUATION AND GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" You yelled before storming out of your room and out of the house. 

You stopped for a moment and bend down, resting your hands on your knees. You were choking on your sobs and deep breaths as the tears fell down. 

"Eunmi! Hey, what's wrong?" you heard the familiar voice coming closer. 

"Just go away Kris... I just want to be alone." you creaked out between your sobs. 

"Hey.. what's wrong?" Kris touched your elbow but you jumped away from him. 

"Don't touch me!" you hissed through your teeth. 

"Eun.. hey.. tell me what happened! ...Who hurt you?" He insisted but remained on his spot not taking another step. 

"Everyone.. everyone keep hurting me... and I have enough.. I can't take it anymore.. I'm done.. I'm done.." You said before running off. 

You weren't sure where you were going but you knew you couldn't stay home. You couldn't stand that or his pitiful little gang. You couldn't stand to see Lays face cause you knew you would just break down and cry and you didn't want to burden him anymore. And you couldn't deal with Kris and his 'I told you so' attitude.. Damn why does he always have to be right? Why couldn't he be wrong this time?! Why?! 

 

You stopped in front of a familiar house. You were exhausted mentally and physically and you needed someone to talk to. Someone you knew will always have your back no matter what. 

You walked up to the wooden doors and knocked a couple of times. After a couple of seconds the doors opened and you were welcomed by a warm smile. Just what you needed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyooo! 

So a lot of you probably want to murder me because of the cliffhanger eh? hahha~ whoops..

Who do you think that person is though? I'm curious what you guys think?!  

Hehehe.. well I'll talk to you on Wednesday again.. 

Have a great night/day/week! 

Comment, Subscribe & up vote! <3 

~ Love, N <3 

 

Oh and If you have any questions please pay a visit to my ASK!

Or just spaam me ... PWEAASEE <3 *puppy eyes,*