Chapter 16

The Alpha

You walked outside where the guys were sitting in a circle on the wood logs. It was like a little hang out place where you guys would just bound, relax and joke around the camp fire. 

Chanyeol and Youngjae were arguing who is stronger; werewolves or vampires. And yes there are vampires out there but not like the ones in movies or TV series. They don't wear a cape, glow in the dark or sparkle on the sun. They usually keep to themselves because they are not very social and also they don't like to be on the werewolves territory. It's actually hard to spot one and humans usually don't recognize them, only werewolves do due their smell. They smell like rotten dirt, and earth. Very unpleasant to the werewolf nose. 

You spotted a free spot next to Lay and sat down, while Yongguk sat next to Kris, 3 guys were in between the two of you. You flashed Lay a bright smile as he gently rubbed your back and smiled back. 

"Ok look but werewolves can't climb!!" Chanyeol argued back... 

"I know but vamp..."

"OH MY GOD... would you two just shut up?!" Himchan stopped the fight. Everyone laughed at the two pouting boys. 

"How bout we play a game?" Kai suggested and everyone agreed. 

"Truth or Dare?" Tao said raising his eyebrow. 

"Sure" "Yeah let's do it.." "Leggo." "Okay." "Sounds fun." the guys liked the idea. 

You chuckled at them and shook your head. 

"Ok I'll go first!" Xuimin jumped up. 

"Fine, go... pick someone!" Kai said and Xuimin examined the circle and then his eyes stopped on you and he squinted his eyes pointing at you. 

"Umma wolf truth or dare?" He asked and you felt your heart jump. No one called you umma wolf in a long time and it made you remember the good old times, you were such a happy family. 

Without knowledge you muttered out, "dare." All eyes were now on you. 

"HA! I dare you to cook me food every time I want it and anything I want for a week." Xuimin said and everyone started laughing again. 

Luhan softly slapped Xiumin on the head, "yah you can't do that!" he scolded him. 

Kai rolled his eyes, "Okay moving on! And Eunmi you don't have to do that." Kai said and you chuckled and nodded. It was no problem to you, you liked cooking for him anyway, he was always so happy when you made him something. 

The circle went around and they even made the alpha Kris do aegyo and Chen had to jump in the water and then come back. You really enjoyed the time and so did everyone else. 

It was Himchan's turn and he picked his leader. 

"Hyung.. truth or dare?" he asked with a cute smile. 

"Dare." Yongguk replied a small smile playing on his lips. 

Himchan's eyes were going between you and Yongguk and he smirked mischievously. 

"I dare you hyung.. to... kiss Eunmi noona on the lips." he said and the guys oow-ed at you two. 

You felt your cheeks burn up and you looked at the ground, your feet suddenly becoming very interesting. You felt Lays grip on your arm and you didn't dare to look at him but you were sure he was mad. 

The guys cheered for you as Yongguk slowly stood up and stepped over the log, he walked to you and gently touched your shoulder. You looked up at him and he smiled sweetly at you, he offered you a hand and you took it and slowly stood up. You stepped over the log, your eyes still on your feet. 

"Oh c'mon guys just kiss already!!" Zelo cheered with the others. You felt two pairs of eyes burning holes in you and you knew exactly who. 

Yongguk let out a small chuckle. He wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you closer and then cupped your cheek with his right hand, making you look up into his eyes. His eyes were so sparkly and he smiled before leaning down and connecting your lips. 

"WAAAAAAAAA!" "THEY DID IT OMOO!" "AWWWW SO CUTEE.." "WOOOOW.." the guys burst out and that's exactly how you felt in your stomach. 

His lips were soft and warm and you liked it a lot. Even though they weren't like Kris', which you missed so much. 

Yongguk slowly pulled back and you opened your eyes again. He pecked your forehead before pulling you in for a quick hug. 

"You guys are such cutie pies.!" "GET A ROOM!" someone yelled and earned a glare and chuckle from Yongguk. 

You separated and sat back down on your spots. You felt your cheeks turn into a dark shade of red and hid your head between your knees, while the guys moved on. 

Gukkie send you a couple of smiles and winks and every time you felt butterflies in your stomach. Could it be that you were falling for him? 

 

"Okay guys it's getting late! Fun's over, sleep time!" Kris said and stood up and sent everyone inside. 

You walked back with Lay when you felt someone catching your wrist. You turned around and saw Gukkie, "can I talk to you for a sec.?" he asked and you nodded looking at Lay. 

"See you later." He said and smiled, walking inside. 

You waited until everyone was inside and then you walked down to the lake. Yongguk intertwined your fingers as you walked and you smiled at him. 

You stopped at the lake and he stepped behind you and back hugged you. 

"I really enjoyed that kiss." he said and you shivered as his breath hit your neck. 

"M..me .. t-too." you stuttered out. You felt Gukkie smiling against your head. He spun you around so that your were facing him now. He slowly leaned down and kissed you again. This time the kiss was more passionate and you responded. Your lips lazily moved around together. You pulled back as you ran out of air, you both smiled and he pecked your lips before going back inside. 

A big smile was stretched on your lips and you felt really bubbly. 

"Good night." he husked to you and pecked your cheek. "night Gukkie oppa." you said before you went in Lay's room. 

You closed the doors and looked up. Lay was standing by the big window that was facing the lake, when he heard you come in he quickly turned around and wiped his cheeks. You stopped smiling and you felt concern. 

He smiled at you but something seemed off. "Are you okay?" you asked. "Y-yeah.. I'm fine.." his voice cracked  a little. Was he crying? 

You walked closer to him and took his hand. His eyes were red and he was avoiding your eye contact. Even though it was dark in the room you could clearly see his cheeks were wet. 

"Lay...oppa.. what's wrong?" you asked silently, almost like a whisper. 

He shook his head a little too much, "N..nothing.. r..r...really... hehhehe~" he tried to cover it up. 

You raised your hand and cupped his cheek but he flinched at your touch. You wiped the tears away and he stood still as a rock. 

"Hey.. you know you can tell me anything, right?!" you said, trying to find his eyes. 

He looked in your eyes and you saw the pain and hurt in his eyes. 

"Are you happy?" he asked, startling you with a sudden question. 

"Wha..." 

"Are you happy with Yongguk?" he cut you off. 

"I..I.. we're not.. togeth.." he didn't even let you finish. 

"Because that's all I want! I want you to be happy! I tried making you happy, I tried being the one for you! I wanted you to love me like I love you...but I guess I'm just not good enough..." the tears were running down his cheeks uncontrollably as he was was sobbing. 

You were totally taken back by his words and didn't know what to respond. 

He hugged you tightly and buried his head in you neck, sobbing. You wrapped your arms around him and try to comfort him. You felt so bad for him, he was such a good guy and you couldn't accept his feelings. 

You slowly made your way to his bed and made him lay down but as you tried to go sleep on the couch he quickly caught your wrist and pulled you in bed with him, wrapping his arms around you tightly. 

You gently patted his head again buried his face in the crook of your neck. 

He muttered a small "I love you." before falling asleep. 

*I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry Lay.. I never wanted you to be hurt.. I'm sorry I broke your heart.. I'm so so sorry.. please forgive me.* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellouu!! 

How r yall? 

Ohh soo dramatic ain't it?! hahahha~ Well I hoped you liked it.. poor Lay though. 

Oh btw. ermahgad I'm going bungee jumping tomorrow.. & I'm scared... :S 

Oh and I' almost reached 200 hundred subbies!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH~!! <33

Ok I'ma go now.

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote! <3

~ Love, N <3

Aiaiaiia ZELO <3