Ji Min's Story.

Summer Love.

Jung Ji Min disowned? Ran away? Or missing? Or not real?

Jung Ji Min, born January 13, 1992, only child of Jung Sang Jun and Han Ji Eun and is the heiress of the JJ Electronic Enterprises. Goes to Seoul Girls' High School, and elite all girls school for the high class. She was a student of Seoul Girls' Middle School and was supposedly attending Seoul Girls' High School. A month after her supposedly 'freshman' year started, she stopped going to school, according to sources from inside the school. She hasn't been seen in Seoul ever since, according to these sources. Or maybe, she was never seen because she never existed.

The representatives of the Jung's still haven't given any comments about the sudden disappearance of the heiress. And are still sticking to their 'no comment' answers to the issue.

Meanwhile, Jung Ji Min's parents are out of the country for various business deals. Do they not care about their missing child at all? Or did they really disown her?

Or is she just a myth? Of course, we wouldn't be able to know. All JJEE announced was the two company CEOs have a kid, a heiress and gave out her name. But never a picture. But here's something...a picture of a girl with bodyguards coming out of the JJEE building. See for yourself.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol gaped at the article.

"M-maybe it's not the same Ji Min," Myungsoo said.

Sungyeol scrolled down and a picture of Ji Min taken by a paparazzo was there. She was seen exiting the JJ Electronic Enterprises building with bodyguards by her side. Her face was slightly covered with a large scarf, large eyeglasses and her bangs. She was wearing a beanie.

If other people saw the picture, they wouldn't be able to distinguish the girl in the picture to Ji Min. But Myungsoo and Sungyeol did. They knew it was Ji Min. The Ji Min who was in the next room taking care of Jihoo.

"Oh no..." Myungsoo muttered.

"Oh yeah..." Sungyeol said.

---

"Good morning, guys," Ji Min greeted cheerfully as she saw the two guys coming down the stairs.

She had woken up early with Jihoo and the two were already playing on the living room.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol looked at each other.

Myungsoo was unsure now. Sure, he still liked Ji Min. But he liked the Ji Min he knew. The article had totally changed what he thought of Ji Min now. He didn't know how to act in front of a heiress. He was just a commoner to her.

But Sungyeol was different. The article didn't change what he thought and saw of Ji Min. 

"Hey, good morning!" Sungyeol greeted and joined Ji Min and Jihoo on the living room.

Myungsoo joined them shortly afterwards, but his thoughts were still on the article last night. He barely had enough sleep thinking about it.

"Ji Min ah, did you get a good night's sleep?" Sungyeol asked.

"Mmm, yeah," she replied with an eyesmile. "How about you?"

"I did too," Sungyeol said. "Say, Ji Min, uhh, I was just curious...was there ever a girl from Seoul Girls' that ended up getting married or settling down with a guy from Oedae?"

Ji Min thought about it for a moment until she nodded her head.

"Really? Who?"

"My mom and my dad," she answered.

Myungsoo flinched at the mention of her parents, he remembered the article all over again.

"Say, Ji Min," Sungyeol said as he glanced at Myungsoo. "Tell us about your family. Or your background, you know. What you used to be? It doesn't bug you, right?"

"No, not at all," Ji Min said.

Wow, she's confident. Is she a natural liar? Or has she already practiced this a million times? Myungsoo thought.

"Well, where should I start?" Ji Min said.

"Uhh, what company do you own? I mean, if you're from Seoul Girls', then you must've been a heiress or something, right?" Sungyeol pressed, his cheerful expression slowly turning to a serious one.

Ji Min opened to talk, but Sungyeol cut her.

"Your last name is Jung, right? Are you affiliated with the JJEE's CEOs or something?" Sungyeol interrogated. "But maybe not, there are a lot of Jungs in the country. In the city, even."

Ji Min sighed.

"You know now, do you?" she said with a calm tone.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo didn't answer but was surprised at how she quickly figured out that they know.

"Don't act too shocked. Sungyeol's a horrible keeper," Ji Min said. "Before you all go, I don't know, mad at me or something, can you let me explain?"

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were silent but then nodded.

"Okay, I did not get disowned. My dad isn't dead either. And my mom isn't sick. They're away, out of the country, not because of business, but on a honeymoon. They're fixing their marriage. I asked permission to move out while they're on their honeymoon. I stopped going to Seoul Girls' because I was constantly bullied there because the girl I thought was my bestfriend spilled the beans about my parents' marriage. The girls bullied me because they were jealous that I had parents who would stay there for their kid. I stayed away from Seoul, away from the eyes of the bigger companies, okay? And actually...my mom's pregnant. Which is also why they went on a honeymoon. They wanted to keep the pregnancy away from the people," Ji Min explained.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo stayed silent. They couldn't grasp what Ji Min had just said. It was too good to be true.

"Why the facade?" Sungyeol asked when no one spoke.

"I'm still a myth," Ji Min said. "I'd be making my 'public appearance' once I turn 25 and would take over the company. The girls at Seoul Girls' can be trusted at some point because they haven't showed the public a picture of me yet. And I'm thankful of that despite their horrible attitude. But what I said about the other stuff is true. Like, Myungsoo's mom found me at a convenient store. Although I wasn't the cashier. The cashier thought I was 'stealing'. I just forgot to pay...you know, I never went to a convenient store. Because every time I go to a store, one of the 'bodyguards' would do the paying for me."

Sungyeol laughed with Ji Min.

"So how did mom really find you? I mean, how did you really end up here?" Myungsoo asked. He felt quite uneasy being in front of a really rich person, although Sungyeol didn't seem to mind.

"Well, like I told you, I was at the convenience store. But before that, I needed a place to crash. I didn't have a trusted friend at Seoul Girls'. So I was looking for an apartment, dorm or anything. But while searching, I got hungry and went to the convenient store. Then it happened, your mom found me, and she asked me if I had money to pay, then an idea popped into my head and I had to lie, and she told me I could come and stay with her since she's looking for a nanny for Jihoo. I agreed, although I'm not really good with kids," Ji Min explained.

"But you know, Jihoo really has grown on me. And this life too. And your mom knows by the way. The truth. She's just keeping with the facade. She found out a month after I stayed here. I was obvious back then, because I didn't even know how to take care of a kid," Ji Min continued. "I hope you won't kick me out, Myungsoo ah."

"Don't worry I won't," Myungsoo said and stood up to go to his room.

"Did I lie too much?" Ji Min said and sighed, obvious to Myungsoo's dissapointed feat.

"Well, you did, but it's understandable. Just let him be like that for a while," Sungyeol said. "He's like that when a teacher scolds him. But after a while, he's back to normal."

Ji Min chuckled. "I guess so."