Fluffy Talks.

Summer Love.

After what seemed to be forever with making out. The two cuddled on the couch and continued the movie. Although they weren't really paying much attention to the actors on screen. Instead, they were playing with their fingers and cuddling and feeding each other with popcorn. They were like newly wed couples. And they felt like one too.

During the movie, it started raining outside. It was just drizzling at first, but slowly poured hard.

"Oh, gosh, it's turning into a storm out there," Ji Min commented, although she didn't take her eyes off the screen, even though she wasn't paying any real attention to the movie.

"Should I go and get some blankets?" Myungsoo wondered.

"That's a good idea, it's getting chilly in here," Ji Min said.

Myungsoo got up and went to get some blankets from his room. 

"Check on Jihoo too!" Ji Min added.

A while later, Myungsoo was already carrying a large, comfortable and warm looking blanket and Jihoo on his other arm.

"He woke up," Myungsoo said.

"I guess we'll have to cuddle with him," Ji Min mumbled.

Myungsoo settled on the couch next to Ji Min while Jihoo was on his chest, slowly drifting back to sleep.

A few moments later, the three of them were already asleep. 

---

"What? Whaaaat? What do you mean you won't be home til' the rain stops? Wha--mom!? Moooom!" Myungsoo yelled on his phone.

It was the summer but it was raining. Raining real hard that the weather forecast says that there's a storm coming.

"So, what did she say?" Ji Min said as she hugged Myungsoo from the back, as Myungsoo pocketed his phone.

"She said...well, she said they're not on the boat, but are staying at a friend's house near the port. They can't go home since dad doesn't want to risk driving in this kind of weather," Myungsoo stated.

"Oh, so no dinner?"

"Of course, there's dinner!" Myungsoo exclaimed and gave her a look.

"Oh," Ji Min realized. "Okay, I'll go and try to cook. You look after Jihoo."

"Better," Myungsoo beamed and went to look after Jihoo.

Ji Min left the living room for the kitchen and prepared the ingredients for a simple dinner. 

Ingredients, check. Kitchen, ready. What else? Oh, she didn't know what to cook. Or to be even more specific, she didn't know how to cook.

"Ugh! Why did I even agree to this? I can't even cook!" Ji Min mumbled to herself. "Oh wait, I didn't even agree to this!"

Ji Min stomped her way back to the living room where Myungsoo and Jihoo were playing with toy cars.

Ji Min stood in front of the two and placed her hands on her hips.

Myungsoo noticed this and eyed her.

"What?" Myungsoo asked as he noticed the annoyed expression Ji Min had.

"You--ugh--I don't know how to cook," she started off as annoyed, but when she admitted that she didn't know how to cook, it came out shyly.

"What?" Myungsoo repeated and looked at her in disbelief. "Ugh, I should have expected that already."

"Uh, yeah," Ji Min could only agree since she didn't want to argue, not in front of Jihoo.

"So, you can't cook anything? Not even rice? Or ramen?" Myungsoo questioned as he stood up and carried Jihoo and gave it to Ji Min.

"Rice, yes. Ramen, I don't know. The last time I made one, I don't know, I didn't like how it tasted, so I think not. I could make Jihoo's food though..." she explained while following Myungsoo towards the kitchen.

Myungsoo began to rummage through the refrigerator looking for more ingredients to what he was going to cook. And then on the cupboards for the pots and pans. Ji Min could only look at him while Jihoo was on his thumb, unaware of what he was there for or what was happening.

Once Myungsoo had his ingredients and pans and pots ready, he began to work with making and cooking the food. Chop, slice, fry, and all that stuff. Ji Min didn't bother to talk to him since he was so focused.

"You know," Myungsoo began to speak as he transfered the cook meal on a plate. "I appreciate the staring, but I do hope you weren't just staring at me. I hope you were paying attention on what I was cooking and how I did it."

"E-eh? Of c-course," Ji Min lied.

"Liar," Myungsoo said and turned around to look at Ji Min. "You should learn how to cook, jagiya. I don't like my wife to not be able to feed herself when I'm not there for her. And what if I'm too tired to cook and hungry? My wife wouldn't be able to cook for me."

"W-wife?" Ji Min scoffed. "Ya, Myung--ah--oppa, that's too much. I haven't thought of that kind of stuff yet."

"Ah, yes, I forgot, there's always the maids. Tsk tsk," Myungsoo said and clicked his tongue while he turned around to continue cooking.

"Maid? Ya, for your information, I promised myself that by the time I finish high school, I already know how to cook. I wouldn't want to not be able to serve my future husband," Ji Min stated.

"That's good, jagiya. I want to be able to hug you from behind while you're cooking," Myungsoo said as he took plates and settled them on the kitchen table.

A few moments later, Myungsoo was already done and had set the table.

"Wow, you're fast," Ji Min commented and joined Myungsoo on the table after she settled Jihoo on his high chair. "I didn't even realize you've already set the table. I could've helped you."

"Thank you..." Myungsoo cockily said. "So, are you impressed with the food presentation?"

"Hmm," Ji Min pretended to think, when in truth she was already impressed ever since Myungsoo started to take the pots. "I'm gonna have to taste it first."

"Oh, here," Myungsoo said, picking up his chopsticks and then a piece of beef he cooked and held it in front of Ji Min's mouth, urging her to take a bite of it.

Ji Min hesitantly, at first, bit on it. And when she was chewing it and tasting it, she was more than impressed.

The look on Ji Min's face as she contendly ate her meal was enough for Myungsoo. He was happy that he could please her with the meal he cooked.

"So, isn't this nice? We're like a family. And Jihoo's like our baby. Temporarily," Myungsoo said.

"Keep dreaming, oppa," Ji Min teased. 

"Yep, and I'm not going to want to wake up. Baby, eat this!" Myungsoo said and held another piece of meat of anothe dish for Ji Min.

By now, Ji Min was starting to get used to Myungsoo's caring and cheesy side, so she took the meat in and happily munched on it, savoring the taste.

The two continued to eat and feed each other, casually talking. They were also taking turns feeding Jihoo, who was, compared to them, slower with chewing and swallowing.

"Ji Min ah, jagiya, baby," Myungsoo said.

"Mm?"Ji Min hummed, looking at Myungsoo after feeding Jihoo.

"Let's ask each other questions," Myungsoo suggested.

"Why?"

"Because I want to."

"Okay. You can ask first."

"What's your ideal date?"

Ji Min thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know. Maybe, movies, then eat somewhere, at a fast food restaurant maybe. I mean, I've had enough of those high class restaurants where most people think is romantic, which is not really. For me, though. It's just dark and the lights that are making it romantic. Truth is, it's boring--."

"Okay, you've had enough t say. I was just asking about your ideal date, not about how romantic or unromantic restaurants are," Myungsoo cut Ji Min as she was beginning to talk again.

"Oops..." Ji Min said and covered , which was something she usually does when she realizes she's been talking too much.

"So, go on, with the ideal date..." Myungsoo urged.

"Hmm, well, after the movies and eating, I want to go somewhere fun. Like an arcade or something. I've never been to one. And maybe shopping. For, uhh, couple stuff? I guess..."

"Uh-huh," Myungsoo said, nodding and smiling. He liked the part where she mentioned the 'couple' stuff.

"So, my turn," Ji Min quickly said before Myungsoo could about the 'couple' stuff. "Why does Sungyeol call you L?"

"You know, if I weren't your boyfriend, I would've scolded you for not having much respect in mentioning Sungyeol. But since I'm your boyfriend, I don't mind, at all, that you're not calling him oppa. I'd rather have you calling him 'hyung," Myungsoo said. "Anyway, L? Well, I don't know with Sungyeol. He started it. Then the other guys heard him call me L, so everyone started calling me L. So now, that's like my nickname at Oedae."

"Hmm, sounds like the guy from Death Note. But it's nice though, it sounds so mysterious..."

"Yep, that's why I didn't stop it from spreading. Sunggyu hyung, an upcoming senior, even said that girls from Seoul Girls' were already hearing about me, and they said the nickname sounded mysterious...and hot," Myungsoo said airily.

"Wow, cocky," Ji Min mumbled, but Myungsoo heard it.

"Are you...not jealous?" Myungsoo asked, examining Ji Min's expression as she seemed to be unaffected by what he said about Seoul Girls' student starting to like him despite that they haven't seen him yet.

"Why should I be jealous?" Ji Min wondered.

"Are you not worried that those girls are starting to like me? And you know, they said, before the Sophomore party, we'd get a chance to meet some of the girls there since some of the guys would need to get partners from Seoul Girls'..." Myungsoo trailed on.

"I trust you," Ji Min simply said.

"Really?" Myungsoo's eyes widened at Ji Min's simple confession.

"Why? Should I not trust you then?" Ji Min asked.

"Trust me!" Myungsoo exclaimed. "I swear, I wasn't even thinking about those Seoul Girls' girls! I was just teasing you..."

"I know..."

"You're not the jealous type, are you?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nope, not really. But I guess if I see you hugging and kissing another girl, or even flirting with another girl, I'll be pissed," Ji Min said, shaking her head along with the thoughts of Myungsoo with another girl.

"Hmm..." Myungsoo mumbled as he chewed on his food. "I'd be jealous too. If you're with another guy. Even if he's just a seatmate, or someone you don't know. I may look okay, but deep inside, not really..."

"You know you could trust me right?" Ji Min assured him.

"Hmmm," Myungsoo mumbled, nodding. "Ji Min ah...why do you trust me?"

"Hmm, dangshineul saranghamnida ddaemune*," Ji Min said honestly, looking at Myungsoo's eyes, letting him know that her words were sincere and true.

Myungsoo shot up and had his eyes widened at Ji Min's recent words.

"D-do you mean that?" he asked, wanting a confirmation.

"I wouldn't say it if I wasn't sincere about it," Ji Min said, pouting and covering her blush.

Myungsoo just stared at her, still wide eyed and stunned.

"Aish, that was embarrassing..." Ji Min muttered to herself, but Myungsoo heard her.

Myungsoo slid his hand on top of hers, which was resting on the table.

"I love you too," he finally said, leaning in to give her a kiss.

---

Oh my gosh, I guess that was long enough. I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you do, please comment and tell me what you think about it! I have like 28 subscribers and maybe some more readers who weren't able to subscribe...and there are only 6 users who commented so far :(

If people comment...I'd get inspired. And the fluffier the story gets. And the more drama in the future. Sigh. Hehe. I sound like an attention . But really, I would love to know what you think of the story. And comments are the authors'/writers' meds to help them ease the writers' block.

*dangshineun saranghamnida ddaemune means because I love you.

And oh by the way, I'm recommending some of my fics, because I want to! Hehehe.

One Shot Request Shop (Currently Closed).

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/30490/one-shot-for-you-closed-apply-korean-oneshot-request

The House - Lee Taemin (SHINee), Niel/Ahn Daniel (Teen Top), L.Joe/Lee Byunghun (Teen Top), Chunji/Lee Chanhee (Teen Top), Krystal Jung (f(x)), Sulli (f(x)), Shin Dongho (U-Kiss), Gong Minji (2ne1), Kwon Yoomi (OC), Han Hye Kyo (OC)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/27947/the-house-2ne1-fxband-horror-shinee-teentop-ukiss-you

It All Started With Laundry - Key (SHINee), Choi Ji Hye (OC) [Sequel to Picture This]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/40783/it-all-started-with-laundry-key-shinee-you

Picture This - Taemin (SHINee), Lee Yoo Mi (OC) [Completed]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/20341/picture-this-shinee-taemin-you

We Should Have Known - Lee Joon (MBLAQ), Jang Heesu (OC), Lee Kikwang & Jang Hyunseung (B2ST), OCs [Completed]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/29933/we-should-have-known-b2st-beast-leejoon-mblaq-you