Sweet Day.

Summer Love.

This chapter will be a compilation of sweet stuff Myungsoo and Ji Min did for the summer. I don't know if it's fluffy enough for your taste, but I hope I didn't disappoint. Hehe.

---

"Ji Min ah, can you please go to the store for me and get some diapers for Jihoo?" Mrs Kim yelled to Ji Min who was in her room, from Jihoo's room.

"Ne!" Ji Min said and rushed out of her room.

When she was already down the stairs, she bumped into Myungsoo who was going up.

"Oh," she said in acknowledgement.

"Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked as he held on to Ji Min's arms.

"Somewhere..." she replied. "Buying Jihoo some diapers."

"Wait, I'm coming with you," Myungsoo said.

"If you need anything, I could just get them for you," Ji Min said.

"I don't really need anything," Myungsoo said. "I just want to be with you."

Ji Min blushed at Myungsoo said, and she didn't fail to notice Myungsoo's blush. Myungsoo didn't think he'd ever say something that cheesy to anyone.

"Come on," Ji Min said as she noticed that they were staring at each other, although lovingly with blushes on their cheeks.

Ji Min held on to Myungsoo's hand and led themselves out of the house. Once they were on the sidewalk, Ji Min stopped walking and waited for Myungsoo to be by her side so that they could walk side by side together.

---

"So what diaper size fits Jihoo?" Myungsoo said as he scanned the different brands and sizes of diapers on the shelves.

"Uhh, Myungsoo ah," Ji Min said shyly and tapped Myungsoo's arm. "You're looking at adult diapers..."

Myungsoo blushed in embarrassment and hid his face with his palms as he looked at Ji Min beside him through the gaps with his fingers.

Ji Min was already holding a pack of diapers and laughing at Myungsoo.

"Okay, okay, sorry I didn't read the 'adult' part," Myungsoo defended looking down at the laughing Ji Min.

It had taken a while for Ji Min to stop laughing, and Myungsoo just grew shier the longer she did. When she was done, Myungsoo had gone to mope and sulk about his mistake and how Ji Min was such a bad girlfriend to laugh at her boyfriend's mistake.

"Okay, come on crybaby, let's pay for this," Ji Min said, wiping the tear she shed while laughing.

Myungsoo was leaning on the shelf and had his arms crossed in front of him and wouldn't budge.

"Okay, I'll go first," Ji Min said and walked away.

Myungsoo only looked at her in disbelief as he looked at her slowly walking away, but he didn't budge from his leaning position on the shelves.

Ji Min looked over her shoulder at Myungsoo. When she realized that he won't move, she turned around and scowled at him.

Myungsoo knew that whenever she scowled, he was in trouble. So he pushed himself off the shelf, and walked towards her.

"Good," Ji Min said. "If you didn't, then I wouldn't let you in at home."

"You're forgetting who owns the house you're staying," Myungsoo corrected.

"Your parents," Ji Min retorted.

---

"Is this all?" the cashier said.

"Yeah," Ji Min and Myungsoo said together.

"Aren't you kids too young to have 'kids'?" the cashier suddenly asked.

The question made Ji Min's and Myungsoo's eyes widen.

"Mweo?" they both shrieked.

"It's for my brother!" Myungsoo quickly defended.

"Yeah, right, I get that a lot," the cashier lazily replied and punched in the price.

Ji Min paid and said, "I go here a lot for the baby I baby sit!"

"Would you like a free ?" the cashier asked, ignoring Ji Min.

"What?!" Myungsoo exclaimed in disbelief. 

"Oh my god," Ji Min breathed out.

"Thanks for the diapers, we're out of here," Myungsoo said and grabbed Ji Min's hand who grabbed on the pack of diapers and stormed out of the store.

---

"That was crazy back there," Myungsoo said.

"Uh-huh," Ji Min agreed.

Myungsoo and Ji Min were still holding hands, although it was the kind where Ji Min was holding on to Myungsoo like a kid would, which made Myungsoo a bit uncomfortable because it was not the kind of hand holding he wanted.

Just then, Ji Min withdrew her hand. But before Myungsoo could complain about that, Ji Min returned her hand on Myungsoo's and intertwined his.

Myungsoo smiled and grabbed the plastic bag where the diaper was put into from Ji Min.

---

"Can we get some ice cream?" Ji Min said, tugging on to Myungsoo's shirt with her other hand.

Myungsoo thought about it for a moment and was about to say yes when he realized something. And a plan forming in his head.

"No," Myungsoo said flatly.

Ji Min was taken aback by his answer but snapped out of it and continued to tug on his shirt, pouting.

"Please?"

"No," Myungsoo answered again, flatly.

"Whyyyyy?" Ji Min asked with a cute pout that no one would be able to resist.

Myungsoo gazed at something else and ignored Ji Min's cute pout which was her secret to convincing.

"You have to call me 'oppa' first," Myungsoo said.

Ji Min stopped pouting and looked at him cluelessly. 

"Oppa?" she repeated.

Myungsoo nodded.

"I never called someone 'oppa' before," she said mostly to herself, but Myungsoo heard.

"I know, obviously," Myungsoo said.

"But...I don't like calling 'oppa'," Ji Min said, with a sad-ish pout on her face. "I don't like the sound of me calling someone that."

"Say it then," Myungsoo demanded. "I wanna hear it. You might not like it, but maybe I will."

"Uhh, okay," Ji Min replied. "Oppa..."

"Oh see? I mean, hear? It sounds cute," Myungsoo said and laughed heartily.

"Why are you laughing?" Ji Min asked, pouting. She thought Myungsoo was teasing her.

"Because it sounds cute. I like the way it sounds when you're saying it. Now, you better start calling me 'oppa'," Myungsoo said.

"Okay," Ji Min mumbled. "...oppa."

---

Is it long or short? I don't know. My brother is pestering me, I have to get off the computer now...