Scare.

Summer Love.

Ji Min stood there in front of the mirror. Worried. She was cursing herself. She was cursing herself for what she did.

She was worried. She was on the verge of going crazy. How could she not?

"This is stupid..." Ji Min mumbled.

She quickly grabbed her stuff and pushed the thought out of her mind. She shouldn't worry yet. She just missed her period. Just?!

Okay, that was a problem. But she had to act like everything is okay and go on with it. She'll have to find a solution to it later. After school.

Ji Min grabbed her stuff and ran down the stairs, to the chaffeur waiting for her outside to take her to school.

---

"Eun Mi unni..." Ji Min whined.

"Hmm? What is it?" Eun Mi looked at the whining girl, trying hard not to get irritated for she had been whining for hours already.

"I--I still haven't had my period," Ji Min said with a pout.

"Then? Isn't it normal to miss your period sometimes? Not unless your pregnant," Eun Mi answered matter-of-factly.

Ji Min gulped. That was exactly what she was afraid of.

Eun Mi looked at Ji Min and everything suddenly clicked in her mind. 

"OH MY GOD! YOU DID NOT JUST DO IT WITH MYUNGSOO!" Eun Mi shrieked.

Ji Min quickly went to Eun Mi to cover . Although what she had to say has already been said.

Good thing though, they were the only ones in the classroom since it was lunch break.

"Shh! Someone might hear you!" Ji Min hissed.

Eun Mi nodded and Ji Min slowly withdrew her hand from Eun Mi's mouth.

"You--you did it with him? Wh-when?" Eun Mi asked, stuttering, looking at Ji Min disbelievingly.

"Sophomore party..." Ji Min answered in a low voice.

"Oh my god, you little girl!" Eun Mi teased. "Oh wait! That was a month ago!"

Ji Min nodded like a little kid.

"What do you want me to do, Ji Min ah?" Eun Mi asked, gulping. She was afraid for her friend.

"Could--could y-you buy me a, you know, a PT...?" Ji Min said unsurely.

"PT?" Eun Mi puzzled.

"A prengancy test!" Ji Min whispered quickly.

"Oh!" Eun Mi uttered. "Sure, I'll try..."

---

That afternoon, after classes, Eun Mi and Ji Min walked to a convenient store near their school. They took the opportunity to buy it now rather than later, while Ji Min's chaffeur wasn't there yet.

Ji Min waited at the rest room of the convenient store while Eun Mi struggled to ignore the store clerk. Of course, who wouldn't stop pestering a high school student who was buying a pregnancy test.

"IT'S FOR MY MOM YOU IDIOT!" Eun Mi finally snapped.

The store clerk immediately shut up and looked at Eun Mi apologetically.

Once Eun Mi was done paying, she immediately rushed over to the comfort room and handed it to Ji Min.

Ji Min read the instructions.

Pee on tube and use dropper to collect urine. Drop the urine on the round hole on the test stick. Wait for 1-3 minutes for result. One line - negative. Two lines - positive. No line - test defective. Do not shake to rush results. May cause defective result. 98% accurate.

Ji Min sighed before she peed on the tube. Once she had filled it, she used the dropper that came with the kit and collected her pee, letting out a few drops on the hole on the tip of the stick. 

Ji Min carefully placed the stick on the edge of the stick and washed her hands while waiting for the result.

She looked at her watch and waited for 3 minutes for more accurate results.

Her heart was beating frantically. She couldn't calm down. She was nervous. And she would be a wreck if ever the result shows a positive.

How can she tell Myungsoo? What about her parents? Of course, she could never hide it. She would be surely disowned by her family, for real, this time. She can not be pregnant. She can not have a kid this young. She can not bear a child while she has a baby brother. It would be awkward. And weird.

Ji Min snapped out of her thoughts and realized that her 3 minutes of waiting was up. She carefully and nervously took the stick and glanced at the square screen.

One line?

What did it mean again?

Ji Min looked at the box of the pregnancy test. Then looked at the square screen.

One line. Negative.

She couldn't believe it. She practically shifted her gaze from the instructions to the square screen, from the square screen to the box.

Thank goodness! She wasn't pregnant.

Ji Min breathed out a large sigh of relief, threw the box with the stick on the trash can, grabbed her bag, which was on the floor, and went out of the comfort room.

"Well?" Eun Mi asked her expectantly.

"Negative," Ji Min said.

Eun Mi breathed a sigh of relief too.

"Thank goodness," Eun Mi sighed. "Next time, you two be careful..."

---

Ah, I'm so drained right now. Okay. This chapter happened in real life. No joke. It was effing scary. But somewhat, at some point, there was this feeling of disappointment, because there was nothing there. But still, I was more happy because there wasn't inside of me. Or I would have died.

Currently listening to: Super Junior - Your Eyes