Bye Sungyeol!

Summer Love.

"So, you guys are together now, huh?" Sungyeol said, eyeing the new couple seated in front of him.

Sungyeol continued to pace in front of Myungsoo and Ji Min who were seated comfortably on the couch, while Jihoo was perched on Sungyeol's shoulders, enjoying his ride.

"You're so weird, Sungyeol," Ji Min commented, slapping a palm on her forehead.

"I know I am," Sungyeol replied. "Oi, Ji Min, do you have a friend that could maybe be interested in being partners with me for the Sophomore party? I mean, I want to have a partner before school starts. I don't really like the idea of someone I don't know become my partner on a night that I'm supposed to remember. So maybe, you could give me one of your friends from Il Jung's number, and maybe we could, you know, get to know each other and be friends. And I could--"

"--get a girlfriend," Myungsoo finished.

"Hey! That wasn't what I was going to say," Sungyeol whined.

Myungsoo and Ji Min only laughed at him.

"Sure, I'll ask permission first if I could give your her number, wait a minute," Ji Min said and stood up to get her phone from her room. Myungsoo held her hand back, a pleading look on his face.

"Oh gah," Sungyeol said, palming his forehead as he looked at the look on Myungsoo's face.

"I'll be right back, Myungsoo ah. I'll just go get my phone. It's not like I'm a mile away," Ji Min giggled and pried Myungsoo's hand softly away from her and went off to get her phone.

Sungyeol sat on the space where Ji Min used to sit down.

"You look like an idiot," Sungyeol commented, earning a punch on his arm from Myungsoo.

"Ow, ow, careful! Baby, here!" Sungyeol had said. "But you know, it's good for you. Ji Min's good for you."

"How so?"

"One, she's smart, has a lot of guts, not like your ordinary girl. Two, she can kick your anytime, not literally though. Three, she's pretty. And four, she's rich," Sungyeol said. "But I'm sure you don't care about the fourth part. I mean, your family is well off."

"I didn't even think about that..." Myungsoo said absently.

Sungyeol lifted Jihoo from his now sore shoulders.

"Ow, kid," Sungyeol mumbled and sat Jihoo on his lap.

A few moments later, Ji Min came down the stairs.

"I have a friend named Eunhee, she's the only one who agreed, since she's the nicest one," Ji Min said as she walked towards the boys. "Sungyeol ah, here's her number."

Ji Min handed her phone to Sungyeol who struggled to get his phone from his pocket. When he got it out, he punched in the number showed on Ji Min's phone. When he was done, he returned the phone to Ji Min and mumbled a 'thanks'.

"Now, Sungyeol ah, don't mess with her or anything. She's the nicest one among my friends, and really innocent. She agreed, because I told her it would help out a friend. Please don't do anything...ugh, weird," Ji Min warned.

"Woah, am I that bad?" Sungyeol pretended to sulk.

---

A week later, Sungyeol had to go back to his hometown. He had met Ji Min's friend before he went home. It was just the two of them, so Myungsoo and Ji Min only had bits of the meeting. But when Sungyeol got back, his feeling was elated and he looked cheerful than ever. The only thing that confirmed it was Sungyeol's words, which were "I have a new type".

"Bye, Yeol," Myungsoo said after hugging Sungyeol. "See you at school."

Ji Min hugged Sungyeol next.

"Bye Sungyeol ah. See you soon. I guess," Ji Min said, which made Sungyeol chuckle.

"Yeah, we'll see each other soon. Call me, text me," Sungyeol said as he waved and hopped on the cab. "Bye Jihoo!"

Jihoo waved at his new hyung along with Ji Min and Myungsoo, who were holding hands.

Sungyeol didn't gaze away from the three until they the corner. 

They look like a family already, Sungyeol thought and smiled, happy for his friend.

---

I had to post this up. It's supposed to be longer but I had to go and spazz on B2ST's album! KBYEEEEEE! FANGIRL MODE!