Downhill.

Summer Love.

It was already November and Ji Min and Myungsoo haven't seen each other yet. Due to the fact that Ji Min had been busy being tutored during the weekends. No, she wasn't failing in any of her classes. But she was being taught how to handle the company. And Ji Min didn't like it one bit. It was boring, and it was not her thing.

And another thing, Ji Min was allowed, but the risk of her being abducted was highly. It was absurd of course, because no one would dare kidnap Ji Min in broad daylight and in the public.

Sure, Ji Min and Myungsoo would text and chat and talk to each other during the weekends. Via phone.

It was frustrating Ji Min.

One, she missed Myungsoo badly.

Two, Myungsoo wasn't trying. Sure, he would text her back, or call her back. But he never took the initiative to do it first. It would always be Ji Min to text him first in the morning, and text last at night.

Ji Min was sure that Myungsoo was doing it on purpose, or maybe not. But she doubting already. What if Myungsoo was purposely starting to ignore her? Or what if Myungsoo was getting tired of the relationship? Or found another girl? Psh! Girl? He goes to an all boys' school.

But she still couldn't help but feel unsecure with their relationship. Myungsoo was ignoring her. Ji Min tried so hard not to be a clingy girlfriend, but she can't help but worry.

Ji Min tried to talk about it with Myungsoo. So she ditched her Saturday tutoring lessons and went to Seoul. She texted Myungsoo beforehand and he agreed. But he wasn't as enthusiastic as Ji Min had imagined.

The two of them set up to meet a cafe. Ji Min emphasized on meeting him alone. But when she got there, he was with his friends. She knew Sungyeol and Dongwoo, but the other two, not really. She figured they must be Hoya and Woohyun.

"Hey," she said, not so enthusiastic anymore, as she neared their table.

The boys looked up at her.

Sungyeol smiled widely, waved and said 'hi'. Dongwoo bowed his head and smiled.

Hoya and Woohyun looked at her with their mouths open.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo stood up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Not really what she expected since they had shared a lip kiss before Ji Min parted from Myungsoo, which was when she had gone with Myungsoo to Oedae to drop him off.

But she had to deal with it. At least he acknowledged her. She had expected him ignoring her.

"I thought we'd speak just the two of us?" she whispered to Myungsoo.

"Yeah, can't I spend some time with them while waiting? Come on, then," Myungsoo said to her with no emotions in his voice.

Ji Min would have answered back at him, but she held her tongue. She can't. She wanted to tell him that he sees his friends everyday, and it was the first time he'd see his girlfriend in months. And it was

Myungsoo stood up and held Ji Min's wrist. Wrist, not hand. He didn't even hold on to her hand.

"See you guys, later. Be right back," Myungsoo said and dragged Ji Min out.

They walked silently towards a park, 2 block away from the cafe.

When they got there, Myungsoo gestured for them to sit on a bench.

When they were comfortable with their seat, although they weren't really comfortable with the silence, Myungsoo began to speak up.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"What's going on, Myungsoo?" Ji Min asked, straight to the point.

"What do you mean?" Myungsoo asked back, blankly.

"Is everything alright between the two of us?" Ji Min asked again.

"Why? Is there something wrong between the two of us? Of course, there's nothing wrong. We're alright."

"What?!" Ji Min shot up, disbelief in her tone and written all over her face. "You think that there's nothing wrong? God, are you blind? Or you're ignoring it? You're ignoring it, right?!"

"What are you talking about? What's there to worry about?" Myungsoo retorted, still calm but confused.

"What's wrong with you? Our relationship, it's like--nonexistent! I feel like we're not communicating properly!"

"Not communicating properly? Huh, really? Because every weekend I text you as much as I can.  And I call you. I send you letters which you receive on weekends. Isn't that enough?" Myungsoo shot back, he was fuming.

"I did not mean it like that! Yes you do that! But not as much. You send me five letters a week, then it came down to three, then two, then now, I only receive a letter once a week. I thought--"

"I'm busy, you should know that. You should understand too!"

"Will you let me finish first?! I'm not there yet!"

"Then, talk! Fast!"

"I only receive a letter once a week. I thought I was missing out on your letters, but I was wrong. You only do send once a week. And then, you used to flood my inbox when you get a hold of my cellphone. You used to flood my voicemail. We talk nonstop over the phone. But then, it all started to minimize. The texts you send, they were fewer. The calls, you barely even call! Or no voicemail at all. When there is, all you say is 'hey, I got my phone'. What the hell!? You used to text me first in the morning, and last at night. What happened to that? You don't even say 'goodnight' or 'I need to go' properly. Sometimes we text each other for some time, and you suddenly disappear not even telling me where you went or what you did."

Silence.

"Are you done? Gosh, I never though you were so clingy," Myungsoo finally spoke up, his face was emotionless, so was his voice.

"Clingy! , Myungsoo! I have never been so clingy. I was never clingy! I just wanted to know what's going on with you! Why you're being like this!"

"Like what?" Myungsoo challenged.

"Like what you are now! It's not the Myungsoo I know."

"And your point is?"

"My point is, where is Myungsoo? The Myungsoo I know. What happened to him?"

Ji Min was already crying. She didn't know why. This was a situation she never expected to cry from. They were just talking, yeah, talking. But why are there tears so suddenly?

"Ji Min, you must understand, I'm not always there. I have a lot of things to do. I can't relax. I barely relax. I-I'm tired most of the time. So, please, forgive me, okay?" Myungsoo pleaded, wiping Ji Min's tears.

Ji Min was such a softie. She forgave him. She understood. She had to.

"I'm sorry I said all those, I just cracked. I don't know what's going on with us. You're so distant now," Ji Min sobbed.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I said those, too. Sorry if I've been so distant. School's killing me," Myungsoo whispered while capturing Ji Min in his embrace.

After Myungsoo had dried Ji Min's tears, the two went on an impromptu date. They explored the park as they caught up with recent events in their lives. They went to eat ice cream. They went to an arcade. They had fun. Myungsoo made up what he missed.

When it was already 6PM, Myungsoo had to go back to school. They bid their goodbyes with loving words and sweet kisses.

Ji Min had to wait back at a cafe for her chaffeur. By 7PM, she was already home.

She wrote on her journal and got ready for dinner.

When she checked on her phone after getting ready, she saw that Myungsoo had flooded her inbox. And her voice mail. Ji Min giggled as she felt the butterflies in her stomach as she read the texts Myungsoo had sent her.

He was really sweet.

---

Ha! I'm going to have to schedule my updates now. Since school has already begun. But once I get my iPod, hehe, I'll try to update as much as I can. Although it's really uncomfortable with an iPod.

I can update on Mondays and Wednesdays. Not unless I'm lazy and suffering from writers' block. Hehehe.

Anyway, this part of the story, this happened IRL. Well some of it. Although it was through a call. It was heartbreaking. But it doesn't affect me anymore.

Also, I noticed that my last AN was almost as long as the chapter. LOL. Sorry 'bout that.