Myungsoo.

Summer Love.

Once Ji Min walked away, he wept. He didn't care about his pride. He didn't care if people stared at him.

Ji Min walking away from him was a stab in his heart.

And once she was out of his sight, he ran back to his school. He didn't even care about his date. She was just a cover up. 

Sure, he did say 'I love you' to the girl, but he never really meant it.

He knew he loved Ji Min. But it was just wrong. He felt that he wasn't enough for her.

He felt like he would never be able to comply Ji Min's needs.

He was just Kim Myungsoo from Oedae. Their family's wealth, if they ever had, was nothing, compared to Ji Min's riches.

And that bothered him.

Sure, his parents and her parents supported their relationship, but it wasn't enough. And Ji Min's family pressured him.

Ji Min's father had talked to him two weeks ago when Ji Min was unable to visit, due to her business lessons.

Her father asked him about his plans with Ji Min and he openly and happily shared what he and Ji Min had discussed. But as much as her father was an open-minded man, he laughed at their dreams.

Her father thought that it was foolish and immature. 

Myungsoo grew embarrassed and Mr Jung began suggesting, or more like, forcing Myungsoo to do this and that--stuff Myungsoo didn't really want to do in his life. 

Mr Jung promised Myungsoo. He would become heir of the company if he marries Ji Min once they graduated high school.

Mr Jung had given Myungsoo time to think about it. But Myungsoo didn't need time to think about his answer. He had flatly answered a 'no'. He didn't want the company. He didn't want the money. He didn't want to be filthy rich. He wanted a simple life like the one he grew up to. Happy. Happier than Ji Min's.

Myungsoo wanted a simple life. But he realized, being with Ji Min would never give him that simple life he wanted.

It led him to think about choosing among Ji Min and his simple life. It was impossible to have them both. Ji Min was far from simple.

He wanted to choose Ji Min, but it troubled him. Living life like Mr Jung wasn't his thing. And it was never his thing. He didn't want to be filthy rich either.

He loves Ji Min, but Ji Min lived a life he didn't and never wanted.

The real problem was never choosing between Ji Min and his future. The real problem was choosing between his happiness and Ji Min's happiness.

Ji Min's happiness would be a sure thing, if he stayed. Sure, he would be happy with Ji Min, but it would ruin him, knowing he has to manage something he had no idea how to manage. But would he be truly happy then if he stayed? No, he wouldn't. And that would cause Ji Min to be unhappy too, for sure.

So if he chose his own happiness, then, Ji Min would be broken. But he knows it won't be long. He had already wished for Ji Min to find someone like her. And he knows that. Ji Min would find a better guy, someone that would treat her better, someone who could provide her with everything she would ask for. He wasn't that guy. He could never be that kind of guy.

She would be happy...someday. Just like him. He wanted her to choose her happiness too, which wasn't just him. She had a life besides him. And he had one too, or he used to. Until she came into his life and became a part of everything.

---

Ah, . That's...I hate it. No inspiration = loser chapters :(