A Special Night.

Summer Love.

Myungsoo and Ji Min were holding hands, strolling around the garden along with some other couples. The others couples though, stopped and didn't dare continue to go on towards the start of the hedge maze due to the fact that they couldn't really see a thing.

But Myungsoo and Ji Min went on. Well, Myungsoo didn't want to go, but Ji Min convinced him, telling him it would be fun.

And so they ventured into the maze. Myungsoo knew the directions all too well since he and his roommates would hide there during their freshman year when they had to do cleaning services during the weekends.

"Do you want to go back now?" Myungsoo asked a still excited Ji Min. "We're going too far. They're going to start dinner now."

Ji Min only shook her head no.

"Why? Are you hungry?" Ji Min asked. "Because I'm not that hungry..."

Myungsoo shook his head. 

"Sungyeol made me eat four burgers before this party started. I don't even know where the hell he got those burgers..." Myungsoo mumbled, making Ji Min laugh.

Ji Min instantly stopped laughing as they heard a shriek. A shriek that obviously belonged to a woman. 

Myungsoo and Ji Min looked at each other, the moonlight being the only light to illuminate on their faces.

Myungsoo and Ji Min had the same thought in mind. To find out whoever was screaming, to look for her and help her. But as they were about to sprint, the shrieking turned into a moan. And then panting. And then a grunt, which belonged to a guy. Then there was screaming. But it wasn't those blood curdling screams. It was those screams uttered when being pleasured. Then profanities. Then words like 'more', 'faster', and 'harder'.

The couple gulped and looked at each other. It wasn't a damsel in distress at all.

Ji Min started to drag Myungsoo back to where they had went. But that was where she was wrong. Ji Min thought they were on their way back--out of the maze. Instead, they were nearing the people whose moans belonged to, as they were getting louder.

Myungsoo held Ji Min back and drag her instead, to the right way. But they didn't really go too far, or too near the exit. Myungsoo had stopped.

He looked at Ji Min. And Ji Min looked at him.

"Sorry 'bout that," they both said at the same time.

Then the two of them started to laugh hysterically. 

It took a while for them to stop.

And when they did, Myungsoo looked at Ji Min. His facial expression was blank, but the look in his eyes told something different. It was full of love and care, but at the same time dark. Even though the surroundings were dark and only the moon could offer them light, Ji Min could clearly see the twinkle in Myungsoo's eyes.

And Ji Min was drawn into his eyes. It was lovely. She was hypnotized. She was under his spell. And before she knew it, her lips were locked into his. And they were doing it differently. It was unlike any other kiss of theirs. It was new. And it led to something more.

---

Myungsoo sat leaning on the bench which was in the maze. Ji Min was pressed into his chest, wrapped in his blazer and his arms, breathing softly. 

"I love you," Ji Min whispered, as she lifted her gaze to Myngsoo's face.

"I love you, too," Myungsoo whispered back, before giving Ji Min a tender kiss on her lips.

Ji Min chuckled. There wasn't really anything funny at the moment. But the thought that run on her head was somewhat amusing to her.

"What's funny?" Myungsoo asked, tucking Ji Min's head under his chin.

"Nothing...it's just that...of all places...it had to be here," Ji Min said with a happy tone. She was obviously smiling when she said it.

"I'm sorry," Myungsoo said, frowning. "I couldn't give you a better first time."

Ji Min shook her head then looked at Myungsoo.

"It doesn't matter where. It's who I gave it to," Ji Min said. Now it was her turn to kiss Myungsoo. "I will never forget this night."

"Me too," Myungsoo said. "It became special when I saw you get out of that limo. Like everything went slow mo. But then this happened. And it just became more unforgettable."

"Mm-mm," Ji Min hummed in agreement, wrapping her arms around Myungsoo's relaxed body.

"I love you, Kim Myungsoo," Ji Min said.

"I love you, Jung Ji Min," Myungsoo replied, kissing the top of Ji Min's head.

---

Double update. This had to be short. Hehe. Sorry. But yeah, I guess you could all figure out that something happened. Ke! :D Commeeeeeeeents?