Dongwoo.

Summer Love.

 

 

 

Myungsoo was presented with a black long sleeved polo shirt with a grey tie to go along with it, black slacks, and black leathered shoes which was obviously a labeled item.

When Myungsoo was done changing, he puffed his cheeks and sat down on the bed, waiting for Ji Min as she had promised him earlier.

A few second later, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Myungsoo said unsurely. He was afraid that it was Mr Shin rather than Ji Min. 

Myungsoo raised a brow when the door didn't open. But when he stood up to check it on his own, the door opened and revealed Ji Min in an Ana Sui black dress. The dress was wholesome, and Ji Min looked cute in it. But Myungsoo had thought of her looking y in it too.

"Hi," Ji Min said as she entered and strides towards Myungsoo.

Myungsoo let out a shaky 'hi' after he exhaled deeply, as he was holding his breath at her sight.

"We match," Ji Min pointed out and pointed at their outfits.

"Yeah, we do," Myungsoo agreed and smiled at the thought.

"Come on, let's go," Ji Min said and held her hand up for him to hold. "They're downstairs. With everyone."

The two of them held hands together as they both walked towards the railings of the indoor balcony; looking at the people gathering at the large hall just below the floor they were at.

They weren't visible to the guests yet as the lights were slightly dimmed for romantic purposes.

"So, what are you going to do once we're down there?" Myungsoo asked, squeezing Ji Min's hand in his.

"Smile, bow, wave," Ji Min stated. "I'm not going to say anything. That's a good thing."

Myungsoo nodded and kissed her forehead, showing her his support.

"Thank you," Ji Min said and gave him her sweetest smile. "I needed that."

"I'll be watching you from up here, I guess," Myungsoo said.

"Nope, you're not. You're going to be with me. The whole time," Ji Min said, earning a confused look from her boyfriend.

"What do you mean by that, miss?" Myungsoo asked, his brow still raised in confusion.

"You'll be beside me once I go down the stairs, until I step on to that platform," Ji Min said.

"Oh no, Ji Min--"

"Ehem," someone coughed from behind the two, cutting Myungsoo from his reasoning.

The both of them turned around to see Mr Shin looking at them expectantly.

"We're ready for you now," Mr Shin said and ushered for the two to follow him down the stairs.

"Come on, mister," Ji Min whispered, then gave Myungsoo a kiss on his cheek, then dragging him with her as the two of them walked towards the stairs.

Before Ji Min could take the first step down, she faced Myungsoo and straightened his tie, then pecked his lips. She held his hand again and the two of them descended the steps gracefully.

The guests: family friends, acquaintances, and the press, looked at them with their mouths hanging open.

They had never expected the Jung heiress to be that perfect looking.

As the two of them went down, they were greeted by murmurs of praises and flashes of cameras.

Every move they made were recorded.

Myungsoo began to feel uneasy, but still kept his cool.

"Relax," Ji Min whispered without moving her lips, she still kept on her stiff but sweet smile. "You're too tense."

"Trying," Myungsoo replied, also without moving his lips widely.

When they were down the stairs, the crowd made way for them towards the platform.

"...my daughter, Jung Ji Min," Mr Jung had announced after a short speech.

Ji Min stepped up, still holding Myungsoo's hand. She bowed gracefully at the same time, with Myungsoo and smiled. She waved a bit, but then lowered her hand.

After a while of posing for the camera, Ji Min and Myungsoo went down the platform and were ushered towards a part of the hall where there weren't much of the crowd. Mr and Mrs Kim were also there, enjoying their drinks.

The press were starting to throw questions to Mr and Mrs Jung who were still standing on the platform. But Ji Min didn't pay attention to any of it. She also made sure, Myungsoo wasn't paying attention to it too. But the voices were unavoidable.

"Who was the boy Jung Ji Min, your daughter, was with?"

"Is he your son?"

"Is he another heir?"

"He doesn't look like either of you, is he a boyfriend?"

"Where is the boy from?"

A publicist calmed the press down to let Mr Jung speak.

"With the permission of the boy's parents, I can only give you a few details. My daughter, Jung Ji Min is dating Kim Myungsoo, from Oedae Boarding School for Boys. She, my daughter, is the heiress of JJEE, and will soon need a partner in business. And in life. That's all I can say," Mr Jung stated firmly then winked towards the direction of the Kims and Ji Min.

The Kims had their mouths open. Luckily it was unseen by the press. And Ji Min--Ji Min could only stare at her father in shock.

Wow, even dad wants Myungsoo to become my husband, and I haven't even thought of marriage yet, she thought.

"Your dad is the--I don't really know the word--person I have ever met," Myungsoo whispered to Ji Min.

"I know," Ji Min agreed. "Don't mind him."

When all the questions had been answered, which took half an hours, the press was escorted outside. But some stayed. Although they had to let go of their cameras, recorders and the like. It was just a party then.

Myungsoo and Ji Min purposely isolated themselves from everyone else, while Myungsoo's parents were off to socialize.

Ji Min had rested her head on Myungsoo's shoulder, and Myungsoo had his head on hers. 

"This is boring," Ji Min said.

"Shouldn't you be off socializing with everyone else?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nope," Ji Min answered. "Appa told me not to. I don't have to, yet."

"Hmm," Myungsoo hummed. "So, are you still going back to Il Jung?"

"Yes," Ji Min said. "But if it goes rough there, then I would have to go back to Seoul Girls'."

Myungsoo only hummed and closed his eyes.

"Myungsoo!" someone called from a few feet away from where they were.

Myungsoo opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a tall guy in a red long sleeved polo shirt underneath a black vest.

Myungsoo lifted his gaze to look at the person's face.

"Dongwoo hyung?" Myungsoo asked as he straightened himself. "What are you doing here?"

"My parents work at JJEE," Dongwoo said and walked towards Myungsoo and Ji Min.

Ji Min had straightened herself too and eyed Dongwoo.

"Ji Min ah," Myungsoo said as he turned to Ji Min. "This is Dongwoo hyung. He's one of my roommates."

"Nice to meet you," Ji Min said as she offered her hand for Dongwoo to shake.

"Nice to meet you, too. Finally," Dongwoo said.

"Finally?" Myungsoo wondered aloud.

"Finally I got to meet the heiress," Dongwoo said. "And she's even my roommates girlfriend."

"Oh, you saw that?" Myungsoo said.

"Everybody did. Even people in their homes. For sure," Dongwoo stated.

"Oh," Myungsoo mumbled. "Here take a seat."

Myungsoo offered a seat beside him and Dongwoo gladly took it. Ji Min rested her head on Myungsoo's shoulder again and listened to their conversation with her eyes closed.

"So, since when have you been together?" Dongwoo asked curiously. "You never told me you had a girlfriend before. Or even mentioned it. Not to mention, an heiress."

"A month after the summer started," Myungsoo answered.

"Oh," Dongwoo muttered, then tried to change the subject as he thought that the two had been tired of talking about themselves. "Do you think we'd be still rooming with each other when we get back at school?"

"I don't know. But Sungyeol mentioned that we could choose our roommates now that we're sophomores," Myungsoo replied.

"That's nice," Dongwoo commented quietly.

"Ah, hyung, do you have a partner for the Sophomore party?" Myungsoo asked the second the question popped into his head.

"Yeah. I hope she's pretty though," Dongwoo mumbled, but Myungsoo heard it.

"What do you mean?" Myungsoo asked.

"Sungyeol came to my house and crashed there. Said he just came from yours, then Hoya's, then Woohyun's. Then he came to my house. He left a few days ago. Then he asked me what I thought about the Sophomore ball or party, and if I was interested in having a friend of his friend, which was apparently going to be his partner for that party. I didn't say anything. So he assumed it was a 'yes'. Then he started to get through my phone and pretended to be me as he texted the girl. So yeah. I got myself a partner," Dongwoo explained. "Well, more of, uh, Sungyeol got me a partner."

"A friend of Sungyeol's partner? Then Ji Min must know her," Myungsoo said.
 
"What's her name?" Ji Min asked, her eyes still closed.
 
"Yoon Ha," Dongwoo said unsurely.
 
"Ahh," Ji Min only said. "She's not really my friend. But she's in a few of my classes. She's really nice though. She doesn't have a lot of friends. She's the 'quiet one'."
 
"Maybe you'll get along, hyung," Myungsoo commented. "You're quite the same."
 
"Shut up," Dongwoo said as he playfully punched Myungsoo's arm. "Anyway, gotta go. See you at school."
 
When Dongwoo had walked away, Myungsoo rested his head back on top of Ji Min's.
 
"The Dongwoo you told me seems different from the Dongwoo I just met," Ji Min commented.
 
"Really?" Myungsoo asked. "Because you're right. He seems different. Fishy."