Our Future--Together.

Summer Love.

It was another weekend again, and Ji Min and Myungsoo were set to meet with one another at the usual cafe.

"Hi," Ji Min said slightly awkward, then kissed Myungsoo's cheeck.

Ji Min had been nervous ever since the pregnancy scare, and awkward around everyone else.

"What's the matter?" Myungsoo asked, directly noticing Ji Min's unusual and fidgety state.

"Uhh, can we talk about it somewhere else? Where no one could hear us?" Ji Min politely demanded.

"Uh, okay," Myungsoo said, scratching the back of his neck.

The two walked to the park where they usually hang out and sat in front of a bench that was placed away from everyone and everythign else. Now, it was just the two of them.

Ji Min gulped and cleared . She needed to tell Myungsoo. Even if it was just a scare, and there was nothing inside her, she needed to tell Myungsoo. She felt that Myungsoo needed to know. And there was a question that had been bothering her. 

"Oppa," Ji Min began.

"Mm?"

"I took a pregnancy test..." Ji Min said slowly.

"Mwo?! Are you pregnant?! What!? How...what!?" Myungsoo began to panic.

"Oppa, calm down," Ji Min said and held Myungsoo's hands to help him calm down. "I missed my period, then I got scared, so I took a pregnancy test. But you don't have to worry about anything. It was negative."

Myungsoo sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. Or I won't be able to know what I'm going to do if there was really something...in there," Myungsoo said, eyeing Ji Min's abdomen. "We should be careful next time..."

"Next time? You want a next time, oppa?" Ji Min asked, her eyes wide.

"Uhh," Myungsoo began to feel uncomfortable with Ji Min's gaze on her.

The first time was a spur of the moment which made the current conversation uncomfortable and awkward for him. Right now, he didn't know what to answer Ji Min since the look on her face was so innocent he couldn't believe that he just made love and enjoyed it with her.

"Well, yeah...maybe...you?" Myungsoo said slowly.

"Maybe..." Ji Min said.

"Okay..."

"Oppa, what if I was pregnant?" Ji Min suddenly blurted out.

Myungsoo suddenly shot up and raised his eyebrows at Ji Min with her sudden question.

Then he began to laugh, making Ji Min look at him with confusion. When he was done, he spoke, "Ji Min, what are you talking about? That's not really funny. That's--that can't happen..."

From laughing to serious, Myungsoo's face was.

"Oppa, I'm serious..." Ji Min said with a straight face.

Myungsoo cleared his throat and realized that, indeed, Ji Min was not joking.

"I'll take responsibility of it...but it's going to be hard," Myungsoo said, shaking his head. "It's going to be really hard. I'm sure, I would have to stop going to school. I would have to work hard to take care of you and the kid--if ever you're pregnant. I don't want to depend on your parents, no matter how rich you are. I don't want to depend on my parents either. Although I know, they'll be disappointed in me..."

Myungsoo frowned, thinking almost experienced that. Luckily, his girlfriend wasn't pregnant.

"Oppa..." Ji Min mumbled and hugged Myungsoo by his waist.

Myungsoo hugged back, comforting the both of them.

---

Everything had gone well for Myungsoo and Ji Min after that. Not that they were not doing well. In fact, after the talk they had about pregnant and babies and children, they began to engage more in future plans. Like marriage, children and jobs. 

Their once self centered future plans, joined. Now, they had each other in their future.

Ji Min's once traveling solo to check out the world turned into, traveling with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo's goal of getting a house for his parents then getting a house for himself when he's finally settled down included Ji Min. 

The two had actually planned that in the future, when the both of them had finished high school, they would live in with each other in college. They had decided to both go the same school. Which was the prestigious Seoul University.

They had planned, that after college, they would live with each other still and see the world together. That before they reach the age of 29, Myungsoo would have gone to the army and Ji Min would wait for his return. And when he's done with his army duties, they would get married and have kids after a year of honeymoon.

Their plans for the future was ambitious, they knew that, but they didn't care. They were determined to make it happen.

---

This happened in real life. Almost everything. Okay, the conversations happened. The future plans happened. Yes, those conversations were real. Even the 'what if I was pregnant' question was asked. Yes.

Ha. I don't know when to start the drama. Maybe in the next chapter. But I will be gone for about two weeks. Since I'm back in my hometown and going to school. I actually enrolled late, so I have a lot of catching up to do. And since I don't understand the language here very much. Hehe. 

Anyway, I hope I don't lose followers. You'll be patient, right? And wait for an update? :|

But don't worry, I could still, maybe find time to update ;)

Currently listening to: B2ST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)