Over.

Summer Love.

Hi, guys! I'm sorry for not updating. I got depressed, and I still am depressed. Sigh. Anyway, I'll be ending this in a few chapters since I just lost my inspiration for this. I hope the ending won't be that bad, then. Sigh.

---

Ji Min was unable to visit Myungsoo for the next few weeks. But when she does, they would always make their times worth it and memorable. 

One weekend, after 3 weeks of being unable to see Myungsoo, Ji Min decided to surprise him with a visit.

So before Myungsoo and his batchmates were allowed to be out of the school grounds, Ji Min was already waiting at the usual cafe Myungsoo and the gang would visit first.

Ji Min was sure of that.

She imagined Myungsoo's surprise when he'd see her. And it made her giddy. She'd reward Myungsoo then, for his patience, of not being able to see her for a week.

Half an hour had passed, and Ji Min could see some boys from Oedae, through the glass window of the cofee shop, coming to her direction. Yet, no Myungsoo.

10 minutes passed and she could see some girls from the neighboring school, Seoul Girls' High School approaching. Some with their boyfriends from Oedae.

Ji Min puffed her cheeks and wondered where Myungsoo and his friends were. She got worried when a thought of Myungsoo and his friends changing hang out spots.

So, she decided to call Sungyeol. Even though she was worried, she didn't want to ruin her surprise for Myungsoo.

Sungyeol's phone kept ringing and Ji Min got slightly irritated.

Ji Min hung up and tried again. On the fourth ring, Sungyeol answered. But Ji Min had stopped paying attention to the call. Her eyes were fixed on two figures across the street.

Her grip on the phone tightened, a little more force and she would snap her expensive phone into pieces.

Ji Min's eyes blurred as tears formed in it.

Ji Min was outraged. Insulted. Hurt. Betrayed.

She stood up from her seat, mindlessly grabbed a bill from her pouch, not realizing it was too much payment for a cheap glass of milkshake, and exited the coffee shop.

She crossed the street without any distraction from vehicles, her eyes fixated on a clueless couple, snuggling, hugging, flirting...

Ji Min couldn't take it anymore, once she was behind the two, she yelled his name.

He froze and slowly turned his head, afraid that his suspicions over the person who yelled his name would be right.

And when he did, his heart threatened to stop beating.

His suspicions were right.

"Oppa, who is she?" the girl beside him asked as she also turned to look at the person who had called his name.

Ji Min scoffed and rolled her eyes before she walked fluidly closer to the two.

"So, this is what you've been doing while I wasn't here? Is this the reason why you haven't been texting or calling me properly? You also stopped sending mail. Wow. So this is what you call busy?" Ji Min asked sarcastically, her voice quivering along with her lips. "Busy my . You really are never satisfied, are you?"

"Look..." Myungsoo began, but stopped. He looked at the girl beside her and whispered something in her ear.

The girl turned to look at Ji Min, who just ignored her as Ji Min's eyes were on Myungsoo, and glared at her, before walking towards the coffee shop.

"Look what?" Ji Min challenged.

"I was going to break up with you anyway..." Myungsoo said coldly.

"WHAT?" Ji Min said, as if she heard him wrong.

"I'm breaking up with you," he said clearly.

Ji Min scoffed again.

"As if that wasn't very obvious. The moment I saw you with that girl, it was already over," Ji Min said as coldly. "I guess you're just the same as those traitors I called friends back at Seoul Girls'. After you had your fair share of the spotlight, and not to mention, pleasure, you could do whatever you want when you're tired of it all."

Myungsoo looked down.

"Oh, I'm right, then," Ji Min said, sarcastically. It hurt her too, when Myungsoo didn't even defend himself. It hurt her that he was confirming her accusations. "So, you just used me then? Both for the spotlight and for ? Wow. I never thought you were like that Myungsoo-sshi."

Myungsoo flinched from Ji Min's sudden change of tone and from the use of formality towards him. She sounded too polite. And it scared him.

"Well, then, I better get going," Ji Min said and turned around, hoping Myungsoo didn't see the tears that had fallen.

"You should know, I did love you, Ji Min," he said, making Ji Min stop walking.

"Stop lying," Ji Min said weakly, wiping the tears from her face before turning around to face him.

"I did. But then, I just woke up and realize that we can never be together," he said.

"What?" Ji Min said in a disbelieving tone, she didn't bother holding back her tears. "We can never be? Our parents...they're very supportive. Our friends, too. And you love, or loved, me. And I love you. What's so wrong in the picture?"

"You're Jung Ji Min, rich heiress! I'm Kim Myungsoo, just a school boy from Oedae! See the difference?! You're a goddess, Ji Min. And I'm nowhere near average!" Myungsoo pointed out, sounding tired.

"WHY ARE YOU THINKING SO LOW OF YOURSELF?!"

"I don't know, Ji Min. But please, let's just stop this. We can never be. I don't love you like that anymore. I love Min Yoo..."

And, slap, Ji Min did.

The intensity of the slap made Myungsoo tilt his head to the side. And before he could even raise his head, Ji Min slapped him again, harder this time.

"Thanks. It was such an eye opener," Ji Min said coldly before turning away. 

---

Okay...this did not turn out the way I wanted to. Anyway, half of the scenes here happened to me in real life. Except for the conversation. Hihi.

I'll try and post the next chapter in a while.