Prince and Princess.

Summer Love.

Jihoo was already discharged from the hospital, as he didn't really have a serious injury.

But Myungsoo kept coming back to the hospital.

He would go back just to see Ji Min again, only to be disappointed as her volunteer hours wasn't until during the time Myungsoo would be busy.

He would stand outside or sometimes, peek into the room of the little kid to see if Ji Min was in there. Or sometimes, he would check the play room. But everytime he was there, she wasn't.

Even he would get a glimpse of Sungyeol, and sometimes Woohyun, watch over the little boy.

It had been his seventh visit at the hospital, and he was hopeful this time that he would finally get to see her.

And just his luck, as he stepped into the hospital, he saw Ji Min turning to the direction of where the little boy's room was.

He had followed her secretly and waited for her to enter the kid's room.

Once she was in, Myungsoo opened his hospital room slightly to hear what was going in.

"Hi, Minjun ah, how are you today?" he could hear her sweet voice.

"Noona! I'm okay, noona! I feel better! But I got a oo!"

"Oh really? Where's your oo? Let noona kiss it!"

"Here!"

"Mwah!"

"It doesn't hurt anymore, noona!"

"Really? That's good. Noona's kisses work!"

"Neh!"

"So, what does little Minjun want from noona today?"

"I'm not little anymore, noona! I'm seven!"

He heard Ji Min laugh.

"You're six, Minjun! Siiiix!"

"Oh, I'm still little?"

"Hmm, maybe," Ji Min's voice sounded overly playful.

"Noona! Tell me a story!"

"What story?"

"Hmm. What about Prince Myung and Princess Min!"

"Okay...hmm..."

There was a short pause before Ji Min started talking again. Myungsoo pressed his ear closer to the door, listening intently. If it wasn't obvious enough, Prince Myung was him. And for all he knew, the story could be their own failed love story.

"Once upon a time, Prince Myung met the beautiful Princess Min. Princess Min fell in love at first sight, but Prince Myung didn't. They argued a lot. And as time passed, Prince Myung fell in love with Princess Min. As time passed, Princess Min and Prince Myung got into a relationship. They were happy. Until an evil witch, who was jealous of the lovers, casted a spell on Prince Myung. Prince Myung became blinded and 'fell in love' with the evil witch. He left Princess Min. Years passed and Prince Myung was off to marry the evil witch. But suddenly, Prince Myung bumped his head and he fell out of the curse!"

He heard laughter from the little boy, joined by Ji Min's own giggles.

"What happened?" the little boy asked.

"Prince Myung called the wedding off and remembered Princess Min. He went on a search for Princess Min. And one day, he found her hidden in the woods. He asked her hand in marriage. But Princess Min grew cold. She said, she would only marry Prince Myung if he defeated her three knights: Knight Yeol, Knight Hyun, and Knight Dong!"

"Aww, hyung-deul!"

"Uh-huh. So, Prince Myung confidently fought the three knights. Prince Myung successfully injured Knight Dong, but, Knight Yeol and Knight Hyun joined forces and defeated Prince Myung. And Prince Myung fell to his death! The end!"

"Aww!"

Myungsoo scowled and scoffed disbelievingly.

Really? Really!?

"It always ends like that," a voice said from just behind Myungsoo.

Myungsoo jumped and almost screamed. He swiftly turned around and saw Sungyeol grinning at him.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Myungsoo stuttered and slowly shut the door so Ji Min wouldn't hear.

"It's a different story but the same kind of ending. Prince Myung, Ninja Myung, Star Myung, Mr Myung, Teacher Myung, blah blah blah, always dies in the end. Always gets defeated by Knight, Bodyguard, Policemen, Master Yeol and Hyun. Dong always dies," Sungyeol said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders. "And if it's clearly obvious who those people are."

Sungyeol patted his shoulder before entering the room, before the door shut Myungsoo could hear the little kid shout 'Sungyeol hyung'.

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. Does Ji Min hate him that much? Does he want her to die? What was up with these stories?

Myungsoo palmed his forehead.

"I guess I'll have to wait for her," he muttered to himself as he walked away to wait for Ji Min at the lobby of the hospital.

---

I do not know how to end this...oh dear.