Date.

Summer Love.

Myungsoo was playing with his phone and sitting by the lobby, waiting for Ji Min when he heard someone call his name.

"What are you doing here?" he looked up to see Ji Min in front of him, arms crossed in front of her chest and brows raised.

"Oh, I was waiting for you," he answered honestly.

"Uh-huh. And why?" Ji Min pressed.

"I wanted to talk to you..."

"About?"

"Stuff."

"Stuff, huh? Well, talk."

"Take a seat first," Myungsoo said, patting the seat beside him.

Ji Min sighed and strutted towards the seat next to Myungsoo. She cautiously sat beside him and leaned on the back rest, her hands still crossed in front of her.

"Well?" she started.

"What happened to us?" Myungsoo began mindlessly.

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I mean," Myungsoo replied.

"Well then, I think you know what happened to us, Myungsoo. I don't really see what there is to talk about. I mean, come on, you broke up with me because you had a new girl and you, well, damn, I forgot why you broke up with me. So, it doesn't really matter anymore," Ji Min shrugged.

"I really am not enough for you..." Myungsoo whispered and chuckled bitterly.

"Why do you keep on saying that? Just because I was born rich doesn't mean I have to be with rich people too! Oh, I don't know anymore, Myungsoo. I don't even know why I'm having this kind of conversation with you in the first place."

Ji Min huffed and pouted and closed her eyes.

"Do you wanna go on a date?" Myungsoo asked boldly.

Ji Min's eyes fluttered open in surprise.

"Wait...what?" she asked him disbelievingly.

"Yeah, wanna hang out?"

"I don't really know..."

"Just say 'yes'."

"Why should I?"

"Just because..."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Please say yes!"

"No."

"You do not not like me."

"No."

"Yes!"

"Wait...what?!"

"You like me!"

"Yes! I mean no! WHAT!?"

"Yes, you're going on a date with me and that's final. Let's go!"

Ji Min was analyzing the situation and didn't realize that Myungsoo held on to her hand, lacing his fingers with hers, and dragging her out of the hospital.

Just when he was about to enter the car, Ji Min had snapped out of her daze and gasped.

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" she screeched.

"What do you mean? Come on, get in the car. Let's go!" Myungsoo said.

"What? No. What...I'm going back in!"

"You agreed, now, let's go!"

"Even if I 'agreed', I'm not free. I have to go back to Minjun. Sungyeol just visited. So I have to return now," Ji Min said and successfully pulled away from Myungsoo.

She walked quickly back inside the hospital.

Myungsoo sighed before following her.

Just as he was about to enter the hospital, he bumped into Sungyeol who only patted his shoulder and hurriedly ran away, looking as if he was late for something.

Myungsoo shrugged and walked towards where the kid's room was.

He hesitantly made his way in and saw Ji Min sit the boy on her lap on his bed, all the while coloring on the page of a coloring book with him.

The kid then looked up and Myungsoo could see his face clearly.

The boy had a round pale face. He was bald and had bruising spots on his neck and jaw. The kid had a confused look on his face and tilted his head to the side.

"Who are you ajusshi?" the kid asked innocently.

Ji Min looked up and rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here, Myungsoo sshi?" she asked and went back to coloring.

"Ajusshi's name is Myungsoo sshi? Myungsoo! Aah! He is the FAIL Myung!" the kid exclaimed.

"Shh, Minjun. He cannot know!" Ji Min whispered to the kid urgently, giggling.

The kid nodded and pressed a hand to his lips.

"Shh," he imitated Ji Min.

"You can sit anywhere if you want," Ji Min said, not looking at Myungsoo.

"Thanks," he said and went towards the single seater across the bed.

---

"Fine, I'll go on a date with you," Ji Min finally gave in once she saw how Myungsoo cared for the little boy.

"What made you...?" Myungsoo asked.

His heart threatened to jump out of his chest, but he didn't want to make it seem obvious, so he focused on patting the little boy's bum as if putting him to sleep (which he already was).

"I don't know..."

"Okay, it's a date then!"