Sweet and Playful.

Summer Love.

This is a continuation since the last chapter is lacking. I don't want to add from the last chapter either because some readers wouldn't be able to notice it.

---

After returning home and dropping the diapers to Mrs Kim, Myungsoo and Ji Min once again went out to get some ice cream and a little alone time.

"What flavor would you want, Ji Min?" Myungsoo asked.

Ji Min looked at the different flavored ice cream displayed in front of her.

"Hmm..."

"Have you ever not eaten ice cream that you can't decide?" Myungsoo asked, getting impatient.

"No, it's not that. I go here twice a month with my friends and eat something new. I'm thinking about what I haven't tasted yet," Ji Min said.

"Uh, what about peanut butter swirls?" Myungsoo suggested to help Ji Min choose.

"I'm allergic to peanuts," Ji Min said.

"Oh..."

She's allergic to peanuts. Noted, Myungsoo thought, adding the new fact to the mental facts he's collected and known about Ji Min.

"Okay, I'll get the coffee flavored one," Ji Min then spoke to the cashier slash server then looked at Myungsoo. "What about you?"

"Plain vanilla," he simply said.

While the server was scooping the ice cream to the cones and handing them to Ji Min, Myungsoo paid and waited for the change. When they were done being served, they walked towards the table near the window and happily and contentedly ate their ice cream.

"Mmm..." Ji Min moaned childishly, savoring the ice cream.

"Mmm..." Myungsoo immitated just as childishly.

"This is yummy," Ji Min commented.

"This is yummy," Myungsoo repeated her words.

"Ya..." Ji Min said.

"Ya..." Myungsoo mocked her again.

Ji Min rolled her eyes.

"Oppa..."

"Yes?"

"You have ice cream on your face," she said, one hand pointing her face, the other pointing at his.

"Where?" Myungsoo said as he the corners of his lips.

"Here," Ji Min said as she pointed at a spot on Myungsoo's lower cheek with the hand holding her ice cream.

When her ice cream was in front of Myungsoo's face, she playfully shoved it and Myungsoo's chin and lips were covered with coffee flavored ice cream.

"Heyyyyy!" Myungsoo whined then shoved his ice cream on Ji Min's face.

"Heyyyy!" Ji Min complained. "You did not just do that."

"I just did," Myungsoo said and the ice cream on his face that his tongue could reach. 

Instead of scowling or getting mad, Myungsoo and Ji Min just laughed. They both laughed at the look on their faces, the ice cream beard, and the moment that could pass as something very memorable.

"Let me wipe that," Ji Min said while grabbing a napkin and scooting closer to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo also got a napkin and started wiping Ji Min's face the same time she was wiping his.

"I'm like babying you," Ji Min commented, almost done with wiping. "It's like wiping Jihoo's saliva. Hehe. But, you're older. And you look like Jihoo. You're his older version..."

"Stop talking," Myungsoo complained. "I can't get this ice cream. It dried."

"Wet it," Ji Min suggested as she threw the used napkin on the table. "Done. Your face's clean."

"Gah," Myungsoo uttered as he kept on rubbing the spot where the ice cream dried.

"Ow," Ji Min winced as the spot where Myungsoo was rubbing was beginning to sting due to the rubbing. "Wet it!"

"I'm going to it," Myungsoo half jokingly suggested.

"Go on," Ji Min said without any hint of joke in her voice.

"You sure?" Myungsoo asked raising a brow.

"Go on, it hurts already," Ji Min said.

Myungsoo the leaned in and the spot. It was a few millimeters below the corner of Ji Min's lip. Ji Min pushed Myungsoo as she was startled by the action.

"What he hell was that?!" Ji Min hissed.

"You said I could it," Myungsoo responded.
"But, ah, gah, oh, gahhh!" Ji Min said and slapped her forehead with her palm. "It's not what I meant! I thought you'd your finger then--argh!"
 
"Oops," Myungsoo said, although he wasn't guilty one bit.
"Tch! We almost kissed!"
"Then? You're my girlfriend anyway. Isn't it time for me to get some kisses?" Myungsoo pouted.
"I--I'm not ready for that yet," Ji Min mumbled, seeing that Myungsoo had a point.
"Okay," Myungsoo sighed. "I won't push you. At least you're not mad."
"Thanks," Ji Min said, giving an appreciative smile to her boyfriend.
"Come on, let's go. Our ice cream's...no longer edible," Myungsoo said as he stood up.
"And it melted," Ji Min added.
 
---
 
"Oh looooook~," Myungsoo's mom sang as the two entered the living room that evening after dinner.
"What's there to look, mom?" Myungsoo asked absently.
"Tadaaaa!" Mrs Kim took out two papers from her back pocket and presented it to the lovers.
"What's that?" Myungsoo asked.
"Tickets?" Ji Min noticed.
"Yep," Mrs Kim answered with a nod.
"For?" both Myungsoo and Ji Min asked at the same time.
"A 12 hour cruise," Mrs Kim said.
"Ooh," Ji Min said. "Those are nice."
"So, you and dad?" Myungsoo asked. "When?"
"Anytime," Mrs Kim replied. "Well, actually, your dad and I were wondering if we should use it or give it to the both of you. We can't take Jihoo with us if we go and let the both of you look over Jihoo. If we don't go and give it to the two of you, we'd take care of Jihoo..."
"Go, Mrs Kim," Ji Min urged. "It would be good for you. It's going to be relaxing. You need it. You and Mr Kim both need it."
"But what about Jihoo?" Mrs Kim pondered.
"Aish, Mrs Kim," Ji Min whined. "Did you forget you hired a nanny?"
"Of course, but--"
"Don't you trust me, Mrs Kim? Don't you trust us?" Ji Min cut Mrs Kim and faked hurt.
"Aniyo! I do trust you. But I can't bear being away from my baby," Mrs Kim said.
"Eh Mrs Kim, it's only for 12 hours. And Jihoo will be fine. Tch. That is totally the number one reason why Jihoo isn't thinking like 3 year olds should. You baby him toooooo much," Ji Min reasoned.
"Yeah, mom," Myungsoo agreed. "Jihoo should stop with the diapers. He's turning four!"
Ji Min only nodded.
"Okay, I'll tell your appa! We're going this weekend!" Mrs Kim shot up excitedly.
 
---
 
"Okay, so the emergency numbers are taped on the fridge. And--"
"Mom, we got it. You've been telling us this since forever," Myungsoo exaggerated.
"Don't worry, Mrs Kim, we got it," Ji Min added. "Say bye bye to umma, Jihoo ah."
Jihoo kissed, bid goodbye and waved at his parents as they got into the car and drove off.
"Okay, jagiya, it's just you, me and our baby," Myungsoo joked. "We're going to dominate the house for half a day Jihoo ah!"
Myungsoo took Jihoo from Ji Min's arms, placed him on his shoulders and ran inside the house.
"Ya!" Ji Min yelled and ran after the two. "Be careful! You're going to drop him!"
 
---
Ahhh, the internet crashed! T_T And I had to type it again. Then when it was getting better, it crashed again. Omo! I hope this chapter is good. Please tell me you enjoyed it...or not, through the comments. Please?
Inspire me!