Meet the Parents.

Summer Love.

Summer has passed by real fast. When it all began, and Myungsoo and Ji Min were still getting to know each other and would always bicker about the littlest things, and at the same time, start have feelings with each other; the day would go by slowly.

But as they got into a relationship and their days would be spent well, either fighting or spending sweet time, the day goes by fast. The days would turn into weeks, and the weeks into months, until now, it's almost the end of the summer.

Which meant, Myungsoo has to prepare for his return to his hell of a boarding school.

"Why do you have to go to Oedae? It's not the only school out there?" Ji Min asked, as she was sitting on Myungsoo's bed watching him pack.

"Because," Myungsoo says as he stops and traps the sitting Ji Min with his hands on her sides. "Because it has been my dream to go and finish at Oedae. Yeah, I know, it there, but, imagine the privilages and honor of graduating from that school. You know what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah," Ji Min shrugs and pecks Myungsoo's forehead before he continued to pack. "Don't ever ever forget to write okay!?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Myungsoo replies with a chuckle.

"You'll write to me everyday. And then don't worry, because I will too if you want me to," Ji Min said.

"I want you to," Myungsoo said as he zips his suitcase.

"Okay. And then every weekend, if I can't sneak out to meet you, then call or text me! I'm a hundred percent sure you can since you said your phones will be given back to you on the weekend now that you're a sophomore," Ji Min said as Myungsoo settles on the floor and in between her legs.

"Yes, baby," Myungsoo said, and intertwines their fingers. "I'll call you, I'll text you, I'll write to you. And I'll see you when I can see you."

"Good!" Ji Min exclaimed happily and kissed Myungsoo's head.

Ding dong.

"I'll get it!" Mrs Kim's voice could be heard from the first floor.

Heavy footsteps could be heard and the front door opening. 

"Oh!" Mrs Kim had exclaimed a few moments later, which had might been the time when the person outside to introduce themselves. "Come in then! Come in!"

"Is your mom expecting someone today?" Ji Min asked, curious at the sudden visitor.

"Not that I know of. I was going to ask you that question too," Myungsoo replied. "Want to check it out?"

Before Ji Min could answer, Mrs Kim had asked for the two teenagers to come down.

When the two had gone down, they went towards the living room, where they were sure Mrs Kim had taken the guest. Obviously.

When the two had entered, the guest had stood up.

The guest eyes Myungsoo and bowed his head at Ji Min who had her wide eyes and open in surprise.

"M-Mister Shin, wh-what are you doing here?" Ji Min asked nervously, while Myungsoo had his brow raised and his gaze shifting from the guest to Ji Min.

"Your parents are back, with your little brother. And they have asked for you to return to the mansion," the guy, Mister Shin, said.

"Are they here?" Ji Min asked, ignoring Mister Shin's last sentence.

"They're outside at the car, waiting."

"Well, why don't they come in?" Ji Min said, her tone had raised.

"Lady Ji Eun is sleeping and Master Sang Jun is still suffering from the jet lag, miss," Mister Shin replied.

"Ugh," Ji Min uttered and slapped her forehead. "Do they want me home now? Because seriously, I haven't packed. And I didn't expect this. At all."

"You won't need your clothes, Miss. Lady Ji Eun has bought new clothes for you from abroad. And you are needed back at the mansion as soon as possible to discuss...your debut."

"My debut isn't until a few years later. I have a long way til' I turn 25, Mr Shin," Ji Min retorted.

"A picture of the heiress has leaked, and the students at Seoul Girls' are slowly opening their mouths to the world. Master Sang Jun has decided to debut your earlier than planned. Tomorrow evening, the annual family dinner, you will finally be introduced. Along with your brother," Mr Shin stated.

"Oh gah! No! I can't! I don't want to!" Ji Min retorted stubbornly. "Annual family dinner? Tomorrow? You've got to be kidding me! It's not until the day before school starts!"

"Now young miss, stop being spoiled," a female voice had said from behind Myungsoo and Ji Min who hadn't move from their spot by the archway of the entrance of the living room.

They all whipped their heads to see who owned the voice, except Mister Shin and Ji Min.

A woman who looked like she was in her early 30s, which in reality was in her mid 40s, stood there. She looked a lot like Ji Min, but with a lot of charisma in her. Her figure was that of a model and the way she had stood there belonged to a celebrity who was walking in front of the camera/paparazzi waiting to be photographed during a movie premiere. She was wearing an office dress that hugged her figure.

Ji Min could only sigh as she turned around and bowed.

Her bow was followed by Mister Shin, Myungsoo and Mrs Kim.

"Hi, mom," she said informally.

"So, what seems to be the problem here?" Mrs Jung said, removing her gloves and entering the living room.

"I don't want to go home," Ji Min said.

Mrs Jung gave her a sharp look while Mister Shin sighed at Ji Min's straight forwardness.

"Yet," Ji Min quickly added.

"Can I sit down?" Mrs Jung asked Mrs Kim as she was in front of the couch.

"Go ahead, ma'am," Mrs Kim replied politely.

"Oh, call me Ji Eun," Mrs Jung said as she made herself comfortable.

Awkward silence enveloped the living room as no one seemed to want to talk yet, while Mrs Jung was eyeing the two teenagers.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Mrs Jung asked the two.

"Oh," Myungsoo uttered, bowing and approached the adults in the center of the living room and awkwardly took the chair beside the couch Mrs Jung sat on.

Ji Min took the arm rest of the chair Myungsoo sat on and looked at her mom expectantly.

"So?" Ji Min began, raising a brow at her mom.

"So?" Mrs Jung mocked childishly, raising a brow at her daughter too.

"Stop that, mom," Ji Min warned, brow still raised.

"Oh, wow, they look completely the same," Mrs Kim remarked. It was meant to be a whisper, but everyone had heard it.

"Thank you!" Ji Eun exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "I don't know if it's meant to be an insult or compliment for Ji Min though. We look a like because Ji Min looks as old as me. Or we look a like because I look as young as Ji Min..."

"MOOOOOM!" Ji Min whined.

"Okay!" Ji Eun clapped her hands once, but louder to stop Ji Min's whining. "So, Ji Min, my lovely daughter, what seems to be the problem here that it took you so long to get in the car?"

"I don't want to go home yet because I want to spend the rest of the summer with Myungsoo...and, and Jihoo...and, and why are we going to celebrate the family thingy tomorrow? Wasn't it supposed to be next week? Why so early? And, and, I have a brother? What's his name? Is he cute? Is he like me? Does he have a cool name and not the name dad wanted, but the name I wanted? Will I get to continue my high school at Il Jung and not at Seoul Girls'? Because you know, the girls from that school are so different from Il Jung. Seoul Girls' girls are so mean! Unlike the time when you went there! And then, how's dad? Is he alright? Why is he still suffering from jet lag? Doesn't he recover fast...? And why am I going to debut early? What the hell? And you said that I was supposed to have my public debut when I'm 25, I have a long way til' I turn 25. And, and, why don't you take a rest first? You just came back and then you're partying?!" 

Mrs Jung held up a hand and Ji Min slowly shut up. She had said all of those so fast and had only caught her breathe once or twice as she said all those.

"Honestly, darling, I didn't understand most of what you said. You have such a big mouth," Mrs Jung said, chuckling. "Okay, slowly, I'll try to explain, okay? But of course, it has been rude of us to come barging into this house without introducing ourselves..."

"Oh..." Mrs Kim uttered.

"Good day Mrs..."

"Kim," Myungsoo's mom said.

"Mrs Kim. My name is Jung Ji Eun, formerly Han Ji Eun. And this is our butler, Mister Shin. My husband is outside, I'm sorry if he couldn't greet you," Mrs Jung said.

"No worries," Mrs Kim replied politely, intimidated by a multi millionaire in front of her.

"You don't have to be so stiff around me. I won't bite," Mrs Jung said, chuckling.

"Ugh," Ji Min muttered. "Anyway, mom, this is Myungsoo...my, uhh, my..."

"Boyfriend?" Mrs Jung finished.

"Yes..." Ji Min mumbled.

"Aww...my baby has finally got a boyfriend!" Mrs Jung exclaimed and eyed Myungsoo from head to foot. "Baby, you have good taste!"

"Mom!" Ji Min whined and hissed. "Stop that...you're embarrassing me!"

"Okay, okay!" Mrs Jung snapped back. "Hi, Myungsoo, it's nice to meet you! I see you took good care of her!"

Mrs Jung then offered her hand and Myungsoo awkwardly shook it, also giving her an eye smile.

"Beautiful boy," Mrs Jung complimented.

"Anyway, mom," Ji Min began again. "Care to answer some of my questions?"

"Oh, I really don't remember anything that you have said earlier, darling. But oh well, I'll explain some things to you."

"Shoot," Ji Min urged.

"First, you're going back home. But as I can see that you're going to miss your boyfriend and this is unexpected, I'm giving you five days. Since I'm so tired still, why not the date of the annual party be on its original date..."

"That's what I said..." Ji Min interrupted.

"Oh sorry, I didn't catch it..." Mrs Jung retorted quickly. "Anyway, and yes, public debut. On the annual dinner. I'm sorry, but we have to do it so early. A picture of you exiting the building had surfaced the internet. People wouldn't really recognize you with that picture, but a lot of people had been curious and are stalking our family to get to know and get a glimpse of you. And your classmates and schoolmates at Seoul Girls'! I don't know. But one of these days, they might not keep their mouths shut anymore. So we have to beat them to it."

"Sure..." Ji Min mumbled.

"Will you stop interrupting me, honey?" Mrs Jung asked in mock politeness.

"Yes, ma'am..."

"Why don't you come with Myungsoo? And you too, Mrs Kim. And your husband too!" Mrs Jung added. "Since, Ji Min doesn't have friends at Seoul Girls'...ugh, how anti social my daughter is!"

"I'm not! And besides, I actually made friends at Il Jung?" Ji Min interrupted once again.

"Oh really? And do they know who you are? And if they do, I know they'll stick around you for the other reasons..." Mrs Jung replied.

"Aish, what's taken you people so long?" another voice interrupted.

As the person had entered the living room, Ji Min, Mrs Jung and Mr Shin stood up and bowed. Myungsoo and Mrs Kim followed shortly afterwards.

The mad who entered held a bundle in his arms. He looked like an older male model. Or more like David Beckham. And Mrs Jung was Victoria Beckham. He was dressed in a casual outfit and adorned his face with an eyeglass which was thought to be only worn by teenagers.

"Sorry to be barging in without knocking. But I saw the front door open. Don't worry, I closed it on  my way in," the man said.

"Appa..." Ji Min mumbled.

"I'm Jung Sang Jun, by the way," the man introduced himself.

"Appa, this is Myungsoo and his mom, Mrs Kim," Ji Min said.

"Hello! Thank you for taking care of my daughter! I hope she hasn't been a pain..."

"No, sir, she wasn't," Mrs Kim said with a smile.

"Is that my brother?" Ji Min asked, pointing at the bundle in Mr Jung's arms.

"Yes," Mr Jung replied with a genuine smile, plus a cute eye smile.

"What's his name?" Ji Min asked as she opened her arms to gesture her father that she wanted to hold her brother.

"Yunho..." Mr Jung replied, then eyed Ji Min, hesitating to give Yunho to her. "Are you sure? You're not going to drop him are you?"

"Dad, Myungsoo has a brother. And I take care of him. I even change his diapers!" Ji Min said and Mr Jung gave her Yunho.

"Really?" Mrs Jung asked, she couldn't believe what her daughter has accomplished. "I can't believe this. My daughter can change diapers! Oh perfect! Now we won't need a nanny!"

Ji Min and Mr Jung laughed as Ji Min continued to coo the sleeping baby in her arms.

"You named him Yunho!" she whispered happily. "Hi Yunho! I'm your noona!"

"So, what seems to be taking everybody so long?" Mr Jung asked as he settled beside his wife.

"Ji Min doesn't want to go back yet, because of her boyfriend..." Mrs Jung whispered.

"Who? Him!?" Mr Jung stood up, shocked and looked at Myungsoo with wide eyes. "What's your name? How old are you? What school do you go to?"

"Uh, hello, sir," Myungsoo began and bowed at Mr Jung. "I'm Kim Myungsoo. And I'm as old as your daughter. I'm older than her for two months, though. I go to Oedae--"

"Oedae?" Mr Jung repeated. His shocked face was replaced with a mischievous mixed with happy and excited one. "I approve of you!"

"Uhh, thank you, sir," Myungsoo said and smiled gratefully.

"You know, I used to go there," Mr Jung said.

"I bet he already knows about that, honey," Mrs Jung added.

"Anyway, so, Ji Min, come here," Mr Jung said and gestured Ji Min to face the adults.

"Yep, so what now?" Ji Min said, not taking her eyes of her little brother.

"So, would you like to go back to Seoul Girls'?" Mr Jung asked.

"No," Ji Min quickly and flatly replied.

"Then what about homeschooled?"

"No," Ji Min replied, not as quick as she answered the first one.

"But then, we can't have you in any other school if we announce you to the world," Mr Jung said.

"I don't care. Really. Or maybe we'll figure that out later," Ji Min said. 

"Yeah, sure," Mr Jung and Mrs Jung said at the same time.

"So, Ji Min would want to stay here for a while then..." Mr Jung concluded.

"Yep, I'll call when I want to be picked up," Ji Min said.

"Come to the dinner party Mrs Kim. And bring your husband with you. And Myungsoo too!" Mr Jung told Mrs Kim as he stood up. "Nice to meet you two!"

"Nice to meet you, sir, ma'am," Myungsoo said and shook Mr Jung's hand, then Mrs Jung's.

"You too, Myungsoo!" Mrs Jung replied. "Such a nice and good looking kid!"

Ji Min then handed Yunho to Mrs Jung and kissed her on the cheek. And then Mr Jung.

When all goodbyes had been said, Mr and Mrs Jung were followed by Mister Shin out and hopped into the limo they called car.

"Wow, your parents are so random..." Myungsoo commented. "At first I thought your mom was gonna eat me. Then your dad, he looked so scary. But he's so nice. Doesn't seem like a CEO..."

"They get that a lot. They're not bad..." Ji Min said shrugging. "They're strict, at times. But they don't spoil me. I mean, they're really opposite me. When I want to be spoiled, they deny me of what I want. When I'm not in the mood to be spoilt, they give and give..."

"Your mom intimidates me, Ji Min ah," Mrs Kim said.

"All the ladies are intimidated. Even me. Sometimes," Ji Min replied. "But don't mind her. She's actually not like that at home."

Ji Min then grabbed Myungsoo's hand and they both went back up the second floor to Myungsoo's room to further check on Myungsoo's stuff.

"Wooh, that was really random," Myungsoo said. "They just went in, and then talked. And then, they went without any arguments. Weird. I never expected to meet your parents like that."

"Why? How'd you expect to meet them?" Ji Min asked.

"I expected it to be formal. I even expected your parents to be mean towards me!"

"Nope, they're not like that. Not at all. They can be really random and weird. That's what made our family stick together longer than my schoolmates from Seoul Girls'...their parents are all work and no play. My parents, well, they play and they work. And by play, ugh, nevermind."

"And by play...?" Myungsoo teased, knowing perfectly what Ji Min was about to reveal.

"And by play, I mean I'm not supposed to talk about it. And most of all, I wasn't even supposed to have mentioned it!" Ji Min said, then giggled.

"Then, since you couldn't mention it...why don't we do it?" Myungsoo teased again with a wiggle of his brows.

"Shut up, oppa!" Ji Min retorted with a giggle. "Anyway, my parents like you."

"And how sure are you about that? Please don't get my hopes up."

"Because if they don't, they wouldn't invite you at home."

"Ooh..."

"It's glad that they like you. They approve of you, I'm sure. Because one, you're good looking, of course. Two, you go to Oedae."

"What does that have to do of going to Oedae?"

"My dad went to Oedae. And he knows what Oedae is like. Oedae, he says, is a test. Of what? I don't know. You're going to be the one to figure that out since you go there."

---

Aaaaah! This chapter looks long enough. Anyway...hahahaha! I named Ji Min's little brother, Yunho. LOL. Jung Yunhoooo! Geddit?

Okay, enough with the corny joke. I have to go now. Sorry if it took long for me to update. I didn't really have the time to use the computer. Wait till I get a new phone. I'd update there as much as I can.