Aegyo Drunk

Just Keep SMILING~
 
“Whosever idea it was to host the party here, I want to kill them” Jenny mumbled as she tried to get to the kitchen in the crowd of twenty people.
 
“I believe it was your idea, Miss Jenny Lee” Baekhyun snidely commented.
 
Jenny released a sigh and glared at Baekhyun, “Bull. Crap. You convinced Suho to call me and negotiate”
 
Baekhyun appeared to be caught red-handed but Kyungsoo came in and saved the day. “Hey, how’s the food?” he asked with a smile.
 
“I haven’t had a chance to eat it yet” Jenny sheepishly replied while still maintaining an evil look towards Baekhyun.
 
Kyungsoo saw the stare down and immediately patted Baekhyun’s shoulder. “I tried”
 
“No you didn’t” Baekhyun pouted. “Where’s Chanyeol at?”
 
Jenny sighed as Baekhyun ran off somewhere. Just as Baekhyun left, Lani walked in. “Hey, have you seen Tessa?”
 
“She told me she had other friends to go see” Jenny replied.
 
“Tessa? Other friends? That’s the best joke you’ve ever told!” Lani started laughing.
 
“That’s what she told me, I’m just relaying the message” Jenny chuckled along.
 
“She’s up to something, I know she is” Lani suspiciously mumbled.
 
“She’ll be here, don’t worry” Kai walked into the kitchen, overhearing the conversation.
 
“I just had a thought!” Lani suddenly perked up.
 
“Did it hurt?” Jenny bluntly asked receiving a glare from Lani.
 
“Yes it did, a lot” Lani sarcastically replied. “Anyway, you do know Tessa is legal, right?”
 
“She’s been legal” Jenny calmly said.
 
“And it’s New Year’s Eve” Lani continued.
 
It clicked to Kai and Jenny but Kai showed more of a reaction. “Tessa is not the type to go out and get drunk, you of all people should know that” Jenny scolded Lani.
 
The moment Jenny said that, there was a knock on the door. Jenny, being the good hose/leader she was, went to go answer the door with a few people in tow. She opened the door and was greeted by a strange, but rare, sight.
 
“Hi, is this SMILE’s dorm?” a man, who looked to be in his twenties, sadly smiled with a familiar girl clumsily clinging to his arm.
 
“I hate you, Kwang Leilani” Jenny muttered under her breath as she got a whiff of alcohol. “Yes this is. Thank you for bringing her home”
 
“Take care of her, she’s a handful” the man nodded, handing the drunk girl to Jenny.
 
“Unni, I missed you!”
 
“You’re older than me, Tessa” Jenny said.
 
“I don’t care” Tessa cutely pouted and hugged the living daylights out of Jenny.
 
“Are you drunk, Tessa-noona?” Kai asked as he tried prying her off Jenny.
 
“Me? Drunk? Nooooo” Tessa smiled like an idiot as she clung to Kai’s arm.
 
“Not by the way you smell… what have you been drinking?” Kai asked as he tried dragging Tessa to her room.
 
Tessa got out of Kai’s grip and stumbled towards the people in the living room. “Hello cutie” she greeted with aegyo to the nearest guy, who happened to be Suho.
 
“Uhh, is she normally like this?” Suho asked Tiffannii.
 
“No, she’s not” Tiffannii replied as she looked at Tessa. “Are you drunk?”
 
“No, I’m Tessa” Tessa laughed as she went to cling on to the next person, who happened to be Lola.
 
Lola cringed when she got a whiff of Tessa, “Good God woman, what have you been drinking?”
 
“You’re so pretty, unni” Tessa smiled, the smell of alcohol reeking off of her.
 
“Is she normally like this?” Xiumin asked as he grew concerned for the drunk girl in the dorm.
 
“Not at all” Lola answered as she tried getting Tessa to sit down.
 
“What’s going on?” Chen walked up to the group and asked.
 
Tessa started giggling uncontrollably, “You look like a kitty” she said with an overdose of aegyo.
 
“She’s drunk. Don’t listen to her” Tiffannii warned.
 
“I can smell the booze” Chen replied.
 
Without any type of warning, Tessa stumbled over to Chen and wrapped her arms around his waist. “This kitty is mwine” she said in all her drunkness.
 
“I have to say… drunk Tessa is an adorable Tessa” Jenny commented as she went to check on her.
 
“You know…” Jinyo spoke up, “I would say ‘go home you’re drunk’ but…”
 
“She’s already home” Lani and Jenny simultaneously replied.
 
They were going to try and calm Tessa down but that was when she started dragging Chen to the kitchen. As she walked by them, she kept mumbling the words “such a cute kitty.”
 
Chen looked over his shoulder and gave the others a pleading look but the others thought otherwise. “What’s wrong?” Tessa asked as she looked up at him with her big blue eyes and swayed her head from side to side in a cute manner.
 
“You’re drunk, that’s what wrong” Chen replied, trying to ignore the strong smell of alcohol.
 
Chen tensed up when Tessa wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her toes to reach his height. “Da-i-su-ki” Tessa articulated each syllable, still sounding cute.
 
Chen never got the chance to reply because his mind was occupied with the fact that the cute, drunk girl kissing him. It was just an innocent kiss, but sparks were flying and he felt it.
 
Tessa pulled away and giggled. “Hey kitty, wanna know a secret?” she cutely asked.
 
“W-What?” Chen stuttered as she went up to his ear.
 
“I’m not really drunk.” Tessa whispered with upmost quietness so that Chen, and only Chen, will hear her. She pulled away, giggled, and passed out.
 
Chen caught her before she hit the ground. “What just happened?”
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
The next morning, those who were up were sitting at the table waiting for breakfast. It was pretty quiet, but Lani decided to break the ice.
 
“So… how about that party?” Lani asked as she looked at the three others currently at the table.
 
“Ugh, don’t remind me” Jenny mumbled as she took a bite out of whatever was on her plate.
 
“I think we all know what the highlight of that party was” Koro nodded towards the familiar figure walking into the kitchen.
 
“Good morning” Lani smiled.
 
“Good morning” Tessa casually replied… showing no signs of a hangover.
 
“You seem perfectly fine this morning” Jenny commented suspiciously.
 
“Yeah… why wouldn’t I be?” Tessa asked, genuinely confused.
 
Mika looked at Tessa in the eyes, “Dude… you were totally faced last night”
 
Tessa stared blankly at Mika. “What the hell are you talking about? You know I don’t drink.”
 
“You were acting really crazy” Koro said.
 
“And your breath smelled like booze. What did you drink?” Jenny added.
 
“I didn’t drink anything last night” Tessa defended.
 
“Keep denying it all you want, Miss Shin Tessa, but we all saw how drunk you were” Lani patted Tessa’s shoulder.
 
“You know, it is possible that you were so drunk, you don’t remember drinking” Mika concluded.
 
Tessa didn’t say anything but the others agreed with Mika’s words. “So judging by that,” Koro started speaking, “You probably don’t remember anything you did last night, do you?”
 
“If I don’t remember drinking in the first place, I probably don’t remember anything after that” Tessa deadpanned.
 
“I’m really surprised you don’t have a hangover” Jenny commented as she took a drink of her strawberry milk.
 
At a moment’s notice, the door opened revealing a few of the Exo members. “Good morning, ladies” Luhan greeted.
 
“Good morning, mother Luhan” Jenny joked.
 
“Mother Luhan?” Mika looked at Jenny.
 
“Anyway, how’s the hangover, Tessa?” Xiumin asked.
 
“What hangover?” Tessa looked confused.
 
“You were completely drunk last night… at least you should remember drinking, right?” Chanyeol asked.
 
Tessa shook her head and all the guys were shocked. Her eyes then drifted to Chen, who looked a little awkward. “Are you okay?” she asked towards Chen.
 
“No, this cute kitty is not okay” Chanyeol giggled, recalling the events of last night.
 
Tessa tilted her head in confusion as Chen blushed profusely. “Honestly guys…”
 
Everyone in the room looked directly at Tessa.
 
“…I don’t remember anything."
 

 

Don't worry, the answers to your potential questions will be answered soon.
 
I am really sorry for taking a while to update. I've been really busy with other things and personal issues with my life. Oh, and I also performed two solo routines at our basketball games on Wednesday (January 22) and did an amazing job.
 
On to the story: Tessa got drunk! But doens't it seem suspicious that she doesn't remember drinking in the first place? Hmm... By the way, this does mark that we are in 2013. I'll jump around in time for a bit then reveal the big comeback (with new posters and appearances!)
 
Anyway, that's about all I've got. So I'll see you next time!
 
Currently listening to: Wolf (Chinese Version) - Exo