Copyright

Just Keep SMILING~
 
“Unni, what’s wrong?” Sohee asked as she finished helping Tessa decorate her side of the room.
 
“It’s nothing to worry about” Tessa sadly smiled as she sat down on her bed.
 
“When you say it’s nothing, it means something… so talk” Sohee pouted as she sat next to Tessa.
 
“I got a call from someone back in Japan” Tessa started, “He said he wanted me to go back”
 
“You said you’d rather stay here, right?” Sohee was a step ahead.
 
“Of course… but then he started calling me unnecessary names” Tessa added.
 
“May I ask who the guy was?” Sohee asked.
 
“It was an old boyfriend from Japan” Tessa easily brushed off.
 
“Ahh…” Sohee nodded, “It shouldn’t affect you much, we got your back”
 
Tessa managed to chuckle, “Thanks… so SM’s got me on MC duty”
 
“For what?” Sohee asked.
 
“Exo’s debut showcase… I’m MC-ing with Leeteuk though, so that softens the blow a little bit” Tessa explained.
 
“That sounds like fun” Sohee chuckled. “So have you had the chance to meet the guys of Exo?”
 
“I probably have seen them every now and then, but I’ve only officially met two of them: Jongin and Joonmyun” Tessa answered.
 
Sohee then thought for a moment, “Jongin and Joonmyun are nice and all… but from who I’ve talked to… I think you should meet Jongdae”
 
“Jongdae?” Tessa raised an eyebrow at her.
 
“His stage name will be Chen though… I’ve talked to him at least twice and I think you two would get along so well” Sohee said.
 
“If this is some strange attempt to hook me up” Tessa sent Sohee a knowing look.
 
“I’m just trying to get you more friends” Sohee put her hands up in defense. “Anyway… how do you think the others are getting along with their new roommates?”
 
 
~*~*~  ~*~*~ ~*~*~
 
 
Mika kept looking at her, now, empty wallet with a sad expression. “Why did I have to take that damn bet?!”
 
“Are you feeling sorry for yourself yet?” Lani smirked as she hopped on her bed.
 
“Very” Mika sighed as she placed her wallet on the nightstand.
 
“I’m not that bad…” Lani pouted. “Really…”
 
Mika smiled, “I know you’re not… but sometimes you can be too much”
 
“I know” Lani sighed, but smiled nonetheless, “So… are you excited for our upcoming variety shows?”
 
“Did you have to ask?” Mika smirked, “Of course I am”
 
“I heard we’re going to be on Weekly Idol” Lani started daydreaming.
 
“All ten of us too” Mika started daydreaming as well.
 
“We’re going to give those two nightmares” Lani started laughing.
 
“Correction: you and Koro are going to give those two nightmares” Mika laughed along with her.
 
“I don’t know… Tessa with her R-rated hip action…” Lani kept laughing.
 
“How old are you again?” Mika asked with a smile.
 
“18 in two days!” Lani cheerfully replied.
 
“It’s also Valentine’s Day” Mika nodded, “Or Single Awareness Day as Tessa puts it”
 
“So… are you excited to get to confess to our many Smiley Faces?” Lani smiled.
 
“They already know we love them… so why confess something they already know?” Mika mirrored Lani’s smile.
 
“I wonder why we never talked so often during our debut days” Lani said then paused, “Did I just say ‘debut days’?”
 
“Yes… it’s hard to believe it’s almost been a year” Mika replied.
 
“And we’re still going strong!” Lani cheered.
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
After everyone finished moving into their new rooms, the girls migrated over to the living room to celebrate.
 
“So… who made the food?” Koro asked.
 
“That would be the guys from the restaurant we ordered from” Jenny clarified.
 
“Can we not question who made the food and just eat its deliciousness?” Lola asked as she stuffed her face with a mouth full of kimchi.
 
“Since when did deliciousness become a thing we can eat?” Tiffannii questioned, “As far as I know, delicious is an adjective, not a noun”
 
“We can make it a noun” Lola bluntly replied.
 
“We can make your mom a noun” Lani joked and Tessa shook her head in reply.
 
“That’s not how ‘your mom’ jokes go, Lani” Tessa mumbled.
 
“Can we not talk about doing something wrong with our moms and actually eat?” Minkyu sighed as she started eating.
 
Everyone mutually agreed and started eating the food from the takeout place. They started talking about random subjects, but suddenly, they started talking about a certain rookie group.
 
“What have you guys heard about that new rooking group? You know, the blonde ones.” Lani asked.
 
“You mean B.A.P.?” Mika clarified, “I think they’re alright”
 
“Alright? I freaking love Warrior” Tiffannii replied.
 
“I think they can go pretty far… even if I currently can’t tell them apart” Jenny commented.
 
“I ran into, who was it, Jongup backstage after we performed; he seems pretty nice.” Sohee said as she took a drink out of her glass of soda.
 
“I don’t know about you, but I feel extra short standing next to Zelo” Minkyu complained.
 
“I agree” Tessa pouted as she remembered walking by Zelo earlier that day.
 
“You two are the shortest…” Jinyo muttered.
 
“And you’re the tallest… so shut up” Minkyu shot back.
 
“I still thought it was very ironic how you two were point during the leg flick dance when you guys are the shortest” Mika chuckled.
 
“That’s the beauty of irony I guess” Koro sighed as she went in for seconds.
 
“Speaking of irony…” Sohee dramatically said as she glanced towards the air vent.
 
“YAH!!” Lani shouted at the air vent. “Air vent travel is our thing! No stealing from us!!”
 
“Don’t worry, we credited you”
 
Three guys suddenly dropped from the air vents. Before any of the girls could ask, Kyungsoo held up a sign that said ‘© 2011 SMILE’. Chanyeol smiled proudly as he noticed the stunned faces of the ten girls.
 
Sehun cleared his throat before speaking, “Sorry about the invasion, it was all Chanyeol’s idea”
 
“It was your idea, Sehun!” Chanyeol protested.
 
“No it wasn’t! It was all yours!!” Sehun childishly bickered.
 
“Don’t look at me, I just made the sign” Kyungsoo casually said as he sat down in between Lani and Jenny on the couch.
 
“That’s actually a pretty cool sign” Lani complimented. “Copy written and everything”
 
“So you mean air vent travel is out thing and our thing alone?” Koro cracked a smile. “This is freaking awesome!!”
 
“Yes and you can sue for copyright infringement” Kyungsoo nodded his head proudly as Chanyeol and Sehun continued to bicker.
 
“Before I forget, I’ve been dying to know” Mika spoke up, “Do you know why Chanyeol is afraid of me?”
 
“You seriously don’t know?” Kyungsoo chuckled.
 
“Can you just tell me?” Mika resorted to actually using aegyo.
 
“Alright, he’s afraid of you because…”
 

 

Any guesses on why Chanyeol is afraid of Mika?
 
I'm going to apologize now for the late update. I feel like I'm taking forever and a day to get chapters up. Oh the college life... So Tessa and Sohee have a heart to heart talk and Mika is roomed with the one and only Kwang Leilani. Here are the new room assignments (In case I fail to mention it in future chapters): Tessa - Sohee, Mika - Lani, Minkyu - Jenny, Jinyo - Tiffannii, Koro - Lola.
 
Well, Lani's birthday is coming up and what better present than to get a copyright on air vent traveling! Also, SMILE's one year anniversary is coming up and I'm planning something big! (Or at least I think I am) Any suggestions from you guys are welcome!!
 
I think that's it for now... and can you tell me what's special about the three visitors?
 
See you next time!
 
Currently listening to: A-Cha - Super Junior