Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly~

Just Keep SMILING~
 
“Somehow it feels weird to be in one of these hectic waiting rooms again” Lani thought out loud.
 
“It’s only been five months” Mika replied.
 
“Still… five months is a long time” Lani dramatically followed up.
 
“It may seem like a long time now, but when that five months is up… you will only have wished for more time” Sohee said and everyone turned their heads towards her.
 
“Why does that sound familiar?” Jenny asked.
 
“Aww, don’t tell me” Jinyo started facepalming.
 
“Yep… fanfiction” Lani nodded confidently.
 
“Is that the one where I have only five months to live and Jinyo is doing everything she can to make it last because she’s in love with me?” Tessa asked.
 
“Yes, actually. Have you read it?” Lani asked.
 
“Enough with the fanfiction talk!” Minkyu complained. “We have a comeback stage to get to!”
 
“But I want to talk fanfiction” Lani and Sohee scarily and simultaneously replied. The two looked at each other then back to Minkyu.
 
“You guys can talk about fanfiction all you want after we get back home” Jenny did her job and acted as the leader like she was supposed to.
 
“Oh hey, are we getting a disco ball charm for this?” Koro asked as she lifted up her charm bracelet.
 
“Already ordered them” Mika smiled.
 
“They should be coming in by Wednesday” Lola added as the ten of them walked out the door.
 
The walked on stage and greeted the fans as they got set with Koro taking center stage.
 
 
~*~*~ ~*~*~ ~*~*~
 
“This next performance is the most anticipated of 2012” Uee started off.
 
“But we’re only two months into 2012” Nana replied.
 
“But when it comes to this girl group, the fans are going nuts” Uee added. “These girls have created modern flare to disco”
 
Nana nodded, “Let’s not beat around the bush any longer and let’s get to the performance. Here’s SMILE with Roly Poly
 
 
 
[Tessa] eodikkaji wanna tto eodi sumeonna
mame deureo wanna nanananana I like you
 
[K.G.B.] eodiseo osyeonnayo jakku nuni ganeyo geudae nunbichi
[Tessa/Bunny] naneun cham mame deuneyo
[Minkyu] yeopeuro gago sipjiman yonggiga annnaseo gaseumi tteollyeowa
[Tessa/Bunny] naneun cham mangseorineyo
 
[Jinyo] molla eotteokhae nan molla michigesseo neol nochigi sirheo neoegero
[Lola] jeomjeom dagagallae jeomjeom nae apeseo tteonal su eopge
 
Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly
[Jenny] nal mireonaedo nan dasi negero dagagaseo
Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly
[Mika] naman boilkkeoya neoege nareul boyeo julkkeoya
 
[Anni] sigyeneun wae bonayo uri mannambuteo jjuk meomchwo inneunde
[Tessa/Koro] naneun cham mame deuneyo
[Bunny] na oneul isanghaneyo jakku tteollineyo geudaereul bogoseo
[Tessa/Koro] naneun cham mangseorineyo
 
[Jenny] molla buranhae nan molla michigesseo eodiro galkkabwa hangeoreum deo
[Minkyu] jeomjeom dagagallae jeomjeom nae nuneseo tteonal su eopge
 
Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly
[Mika] nal mireonaedo nan dasi negero dagagaseo
Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly
[K.G.B.] naman boilkkeoya neoege nareul boyeo julkkeoya
 
[Koro] I like like this I like like that I like this like that yeah
 
Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly
[Jinyo] nal mireonaedo nan dasi negero dagagaseo
Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly
[Jenny] naman boilkkeoya neoege nareul boyeo julkkeoya
 
Ah Ah Ah Ah Tonight
[Minkyu] sigani doengeoya naegero olgeoya Oh Tonight
Ah Ah Ah Ah Tonight
[Anni] neol gidaril geoya neodo nal nochigi sirheul geoya
 
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
(Van 1: Jenny, Sohee, Tessa, Tiffannii, Koro / Van 2: Mika, Jinyo, Lani, Lola, Minkyu)
 
Van 1:
 
“Oh my god, there’s a fanfic based off the music video to Roly Poly!” Sohee announced as she found one on her phone.
 
“Already? Damn, fans work fast” Koro commented as she looked over Sohee’s shoulder.
 
“What’s the pairing?” Tessa asked.
 
“TeRo” Sohee replied, “The fic is called ‘You Caught My Eye’”
 
Koro and Tessa shot each other a look before edging Sohee to read the fanfic. “Wait, before you read,” Jenny interrupted, “What’s the rating?”
 
“PG-13” Sohee answered before she began reading.
 
“That’s a strange pairing to be honest” Jenny commented.
 
“Why’s that?” Tiffannii asked.
 
“Tessa and Koro don’t normally spend time together during fanmeets or concerts, so it’s just a little strange to see the pairing” Jenny replied.
 
While Sohee kept reading, as well as complaining about how little of a role she has, Tessa’s phone went off unnoticed by the others and she immediately checked it.
 
Nobody seemed to notice Tessa texting away while Sohee read the end of the fanfic. “I actually kind of liked it” Jenny commented.
 
“It’s definitely better than some of the ones I’ve read” Koro added.
 
“It’s not bad” Tiffannii said.
 
“What about you, Tessa-unni?” Sohee looked up at Tessa only to find her not paying attention at all.
 
~*~*~ ~*~*~ ~*~*~
 
Van 2:
 
“What do you think the others are doing?” Minkyu asked the others.
 
“They’re probably reading fanfiction” Lani answered. “I sent a few links to Sohee”
 
“I swear, Lani” Lola shook her head.
 
“Oh, has anybody else noticed the way the vans are split up?” Lani randomly asked.
 
“I’m pretty sure that only you would notice whatever it is, Lani” Jinyo shook her head.
 
“But please enlighten us, Lani. How are the vans split up?” Mika decided to play along.
 
“OTP” Lani calmly started out, “Bottom team’s in the other van”
 
The girls just stared at her like she was an alien… which didn’t bother Lani in the slightest. “Bottom team?” Minkyu shook her head.
 
“You know, in our OTPs, they normally have them on bottom team” Lani replied.
 
“You’ve been reading way too many fanfiction, Leilani” Mika sighed as she started texting someone.
 
“There’s nothing wrong with wanting to know how the fans depict our personalities” Lani defended herself.
 
Jinyo facepalmed just as her phone went off. She looked at the message Jenny recently sent her and looked up. “Does anyone else know about this?”
 
“Know about what?” Lola asked.
 
“About the new roommate assignments?” Jinyo replied.
 
“What?!” Lani started overreacting, “I don’t wanna be separated from Jenny”
 
“I feel really bad for whoever’s your new roommate” Mika started laughing.
 
“Just watch Mika, you’re laughing now but I’ll bet you 100,000 won that you’re her roommate” Minkyu chuckled at the idea.
 
“It’s a bet!” Mika challenged.
 
“You’re serious?” Minkyu smirked as she held her hand out. Mika shook it without hesitating.
 
“I wonder what the new rooming assignments are.” Lola thought out loud.
 
“Who knows” Jinyo bluntly replied as she received another text from Jenny. “Oh, and we’re taking our ‘little brothers’ karaoke-ing when they debut”
 
“Before M leaves for China?” Minkyu asked.
 
“Yes, before…” Jinyo kicked Minkyu’s shin gently before turning to Mika. “Are you okay with this fact?”
 
“Why are you looking at me?” Mika glared at the younger.
 
“Chanyeol is afraid of you in case you’ve forgotten” Jinyo reminded.
 
“I still don’t understand why thought” Mika pouted as they arrived back at the dorm. The met with the five others as they entered the building.
 
“I think that we should party” Koro suggested.
 
“I second that statement” Lani agreed.
 
“It’s not a party-party… it’s just a party between the ten of us and only the ten of us” Jenny clarified.
 
“Good enough for me” Tiffannii sighed as they walked in the dorm.
 
Jenny looked back and saw Tessa lagging behind them. Her worries for her skyrocketed as she saw how her eyes were tearing up.
 

 

Combacks are a thing, right?
 
So sorry for not updating in what feels like forever. Trying to find the time with all the homework and stuff I've got to do is a little dificult. Well, what has happened... SMILE makes their comeback with Roly Poly, the van rides home included epic readings of fanfiction and we know who our "bottom team" is. (What is wrong with me for coming up with that?)
 
Next chapter is a party and maybe we'll find out some answers. For example: Why is Chanyeol scared of Mika? Who's everyone's new roommates? Why was Tessa on the brink of tears?
 
Next time... we'll find the answers to one, two, or three of those questions!
 
Currently listening to: Rum Pum Pum Pum - F(x)