It's Been a While

Just Keep SMILING~
 
“Damn, your hair grows fast” Lola commented as she noticed how long Tiffannii’s hair was.
 
Tiffannii just shrugged, “Blame genetics”
 
“I’ll do that…” Lola replied as they entered the salon.
 
“Geez, what is today?” Tiffannii asked as she glanced outside at the light snow.
 
“December 14… two days until Jenny’s birthday” Lola answered.
 
“Time sure files” Tiffannii sighed as they got checked in with their stylists.
 
“So what are we doing for you girls today?” Junyeon, their stylist, smiled at them.
 
“Didn’t they already tell you?” Lola chuckled, “We’re the black and white duo”
 
Junyeon chuckled as well, “They did tell me, but I don’t know who is who?”
 
“Take a wild guess” Tiffannii smiled as they sat in their chairs.
 
Junyeon laughs a little more as she got the hair dye ready. “So what have you lovely ladies been up to lately?” she asked as she gets started with Lola’s hair.
 
“Nothing really… just heartbreaks and rehearsing” Lola replied.
 
“Heartbreaks? Who is it this time?” Junyeon asked, gaining newfound curiosity.
 
“Tessa broke it off with Sungmin about two months ago… Mika and Jonghyun got into a fight a week ago… and Kyuhyun is acting like a total ” Tiffannii answered.
 
“I take it you two are going roughly” Junyeon commented as she started washing Lola’s hair.
 
“Bahh...” Tiffannii sighed as she leaned back in her chair as she watched Junyeon wash Lola’s hair.
 
“I guess that’s the confirmation letter” Junyeon laughed as she finished washing Lola’s hair. The blue had faded from her hair a month ago.
 
Junyeon then started to work the bleach in Lola’s hair. “Yeah, when SM has us helping out the new group… it’s difficult to keep track of simple things like that” Lola added.
 
“That’s actually how Jonghyun and Mika broke it off” Tiffannii said.
 
Junyeon nodded in understanding as she finished up Lola’s hair. She’s just sitting there letting the bleach do its job as Junyeon went over to Tiffannii to get started on her hair.
 
“Ahh… so how is it going with your little brothers?” Junyeon chuckled as she worked the dye through Tiffannii’s hair.
 
“I know we’ve all met them before during our trainee years” Tiffannii replied.
 
“Actually, Tessa hasn’t really met any of them” Lola said.
 
“She knows Jongin” Tiffannii interjected, “She told me about how she ran into him one day back in January”
 
“Is that who she has a picture of in her wallet?” Lola started chuckling. “I thought he looked familiar”
 
“So Tessa only knows Jongin?” Tiffannii asked to make sure. Lola nods in reply. “I wonder what she’ll think of the rest of our little brothers”
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
“Congradulations, you’re 18!!” Lani cheered as she poured the bucket of scolding hot water on Jenny.
 
“Love you, too, Lani” Jenny glared at Lani.
 
“It’s winter time… I can’t use ice cold water like I did with the others” Lani pouted.
 
“You’re lucky I love you Lani, or else I would lock you outside and block all air vent paths” Jenny threatened as she made her way to the bathroom.
 
Lani checked her phone, “Donghae should be here any minute…”
 
The doorbell rang and Lani darted our of Jenny’s room just in time to meet Tessa’s eyes. A few moments later, both of them made a run for it.
 
“Gather ‘round folks! It’s time for another segment on ESPN-Q” Lola announced as she was rocking the new hair color.
 
“It’s been a while since we’ve seen the classic matchup between Kwang Leilani and Shin Tessa.” Tiffannii co-commentated as she was also sporting a new hair color.
 
“It feels good to be commentating again and CHECK OUT THOSE MOVES!! Lani’s got skills” Lola reacted.
 
“Skills that pay the bills” Tiffannii cleverly replied, “But Tessa’s got a counter attack with a one handed cartwheel!”
 
“Someone’s been practicing” Lola smirked as she observed the dive Lani performed, “And Lani goes for the dive and…”
 
“SHE MISSES!! TESSA GETS THE DOOR!!” Tiffannii shouted.
 
“This has been ESPN-Q with your commentators Lee Tiffannii and Kim Lola” Lola winked at the ‘camera’. “See you next time!”
 
“What’s up?” Tessa asked Donghae as she let him in the door.
 
Donghae looked at Lani on the ground and turned back to Tessa. “Lani’s definitely not”
 
“Do you have the artillery?” Lani asked, not making a move to get up.
 
“Why wouldn’t I?” Donghae smiled as he held up the tray of cupcakes.
 
“But be careful though, make sure Tessa doesn’t trade them away for another member.” Lani laughed.
 
“Yah! That was one time!!” Tessa pouted as she helped Lani up off the floor.
 
“What happened?” Donghae asked Lola while Tessa and Lani were arguing.
 
“Tessa traded Jinyo for cupcakes onetime” Lola clarified.
 
“Were the cupcakes good?” Donghae asked.
 
Tessa turned to them and smiled, “They were delicious!”
 
“WHAT ARE YOU TO BABOS DOING?!?!” Tiffannii shouted, “How are cupcakes worth more than Jinyo-unni?!”
 
“Can we not talk about Jinyo?” Tessa suggested. “Today is Jenny’s day after all”
 
Everyone nodded as they heard the water turn off; signaling Jenny was done with her shower. “You need to hide!” Lani said as she pushed Donghae into the kitchen will a ton of force.
 
“What’s going on here?” Jenny asked as she walked in the living room; hair still dripping from her shower.
 
“Nothing too important right now” Lani smiled mischievously.
 
“Right now” Tiffannii emphasized.
 
Jenny looked at Tiffannii suspiciously before sitting down on the couch. “So what’s the game plan for today?”
 
“Party” Tessa simply replied as she sat next to her on the couch. While they were talking, Lani and Lola were bombarding Donghae with a wide assortment of questions.
 
“Is that it?” Jenny asked as she leaned back on the couch.
 
“You said you didn’t really want a big bash for your birthday” Tiffannii started.
 
“And to wait until Christmas to have the big celebration” Tessa continued.
 
“That’s right… I did say that” Jenny suddenly remembered what she told the others.
 
“So what day were we having our comeback?” Tiffannii asked.
 
“Towards the end of February. We have three more practices and then we film the MV” Jenny told her.
 
“That’s a ways away… but I’ve been through worse” Tessa shrugged.
 
“How so?” Jenny asked, completely oblivious to the wrestling match of Lola and Lani vs. Donghae.
 
“For Heart n’ Soul’s Rottara Rottara comeback, we literally recorded the song, learned the dance, shot the MV, and performed it within two weeks” Tessa answered.
 
“That’s intense” Tiffannii commented.
 
Tessa scoffed, “No … and for the Omakase Guardian… I choreographed that in a day and barely got any credit”
 
“Hey, you’re not in Heart n’ Soul anymore… you’re in SMILE, so SMILE!!” Jenny chuckled as she pinched Tessa’s cheeks.
 
“Oh, you’re so punny” Tessa sneered as Jenny randomly looked back and saw Lola, Lani, and Donghae in an awkward position.
 
She stared at them with the strangest expression. “Do I want to know?”
 
“No… no you don’t” Lani effortlessly replied.
 
“I don’t think anybody wants to know…” Tessa added.
 
The three regained their composure and walked over to Jenny. “Happy birthday” Donghae cutely said to her.
 
“Save the lovey dovey stuff for later” Lani fake cringed.
 
“Oh, like you and Minho don’t do that with us around?” Jenny shot back.
 
Everyone was all laughs until….
 
 
 
…the doorbell rang for the second time.
 

 

It wouldn't be a good old fashioned trutomboy18 fanfic without the cliffhangers.
 
So Tiffannii and Lola got their new looks BUT you can't see them until next chapter!! (Aren't I the best?) Also, ESPN-Q!!!! It's back and it's only going to get more crazy!
 
Oh, happy birthday to our leader Jenny! (Even though it's not in real life... but in the story it is!)
 
What do you think will happen once Tessa meets Exo? The other members of SMILE are wondering that too... Tessa only knows Jongin since they ran into each other. Any ideas? Find out next chapter!! (Again with the "next chapter")
 
See you then!!
 
Currently listening to: Sleep Talking - NU'EST