Invasion with a Lecture

Just Keep SMILING~
 
“I can’t believe I was the one that tripped during the performance!” Jinyo complained as the girls were heading back to the dressing room.
 
“Face it: I am rubbing off on you!” Lani laughed as she slung an arm around Jinyo’s shoulder.
 
Jinyo sighed in defeat as they returned in the room. Lola chuckled at their antics as all of them changed into their casual clothes.
 
“WHAT’S UP MY PRETTIES?!” Taeyeon shouted as she barged in the room.
 
All of the girls blankly stared at her weird entrance. “I’m sorry, Taeyeon, but your princess is in another castle” Mika bluntly told her.
 
Taeyeon looked at Mika while pouting, “I just wanted to be as cool you guys”
 
“Achievement unlocked! Taeyeon-unni thinks we’re cool” Lani laughed boisterously.
 
“Well… I think nine of you guys are cool” Taeyeon smirked evilly.
 
“Oh, I see your game” Lola smirked as everyone practically shot the others death glares.
 
“I think we can all agree and say that the odd man out is Lani” Jinyo proposed.
 
“Agreed” everyone but the said girl chorused. Lani pouted in response as they headed out of the building to head home.
 
Jinyo and Tessa went into a separate vehicle to head to their radio show. Taeyeon happened to sneak in their vehicle and started talking with them.
 
“You know, SNSD is making a comeback” Taeyeon said.
 
“We know… Fanny-yah can’t keep a secret worth crap” Tessa replied as she remembered Tiffany practically screaming the news.
 
“You of all people should know that, Taeyeon-unni” Jinyo blankly added.
 
Taeyeon stared at the two before hanging her head low in sadness. She then lifted her head back up with a smile on her face, “Well damn… Oh well… did she tell you it’s also going to be our big debut in the American market?”
 
“She left out that fact though…” Jinyo mumbled.
 
“But she did say that there will be an English version to the song” Tessa added as they arrived at the building.
 
The three then exited the van and went inside the building. Somehow, nobody remembered exactly why Taeyeon was with them, but she complied saying that it was in her schedule to appear on the radio show.
 
As the trio did the prep-work for the radio show, they were completely oblivious to the lone figure observing them…
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
After walking in the door, Mika tried making it to the couch before totally collapsing. “What happened to you?” Lola asked as she looked up from her book.
 
“They made me talk to trainees” Mika mumbled with her face is in the couch cushion.
 
“Were they specific trainees?” Lola asked in a comforting manor.
 
“There was eleven of them… and the manager said one ran off somewhere” Mika said, face still connected to the couch.
 
“What were they like?” Lola asked as she placed the bookmark in her book.
 
“It was a group that was fixing to debut.” Mika started her story, “There’s twelve of them in all, but they’re going to be split into two groups: one based in China and the other here”
 
“I think I’ve heard the big bossman say something about them” Lola nodded as she recalled her eavesdropping adventures.
 
“Yeah, but one of them was missing… I think his name was Chanhyo, Chankyu, Chunyeol…” Mika lifted her head from the couch.
 
“Chanyeol?” Lola tried.
 
Mika snapped in success, “That’s it! Chanyeol was his name!” Then something hit Mika, “How do you know his name?”
 
“We entered the company in the same year,” Lola started off, “Sometimes they made us partner up for some activities”
 
Mika nodded, “Anyway, they had me talk to them about what it’s like to debut, how much you need to practice, tips for performing live, etcetera, etcetera”
 
“What did you tell them?” Lola asked.
 
“I told them all the routine stuff, but when the manager left…” Mika’s eyes had a mischievous spark in them, “I told them that when they get moved in their dorm, beware of strange Hawaiian girls coming out of the air vents”
 
Lola cracked up, “I already know that one of them witnessed it, but I can’t imagine all of the guys’ reactions”
 
“It was hilarious… one of the guys looked really lost though and it was so adorable!” Mika laughed.
 
After their laughter died down, Lola asked, “So SM’s debuting a new group, huh?”
 
Mika nodded, “Yep… it’s a male group though… so we’re getting little brothers!”
 
“How old is their eldest?” Lola asked, hoping Mika had an answer.
 
“I think their eldest was born in 90” Mika looked up in thought.
 
Lola nodded in reply then moved onto a different subject, “So what color should I dye my hair next?”
 
Mika looked at Lola’s current hair and thought back to the previous colors she’s gone for. “White… and not the platinum blonde white like Lani’s earlier this year. White-white”
 
Lola stared at her dongsaeng for a few moments before smiling, “Alright then…”
 
“I just think it would be totally awesome for you to rock the white hair!” Mika smiled.
 
“Thank you for sharing your thoughts of wisdom…” Lola replied; not particularly sure if it was sarcastic or not.
 
Silence took up the dorm for a few moments before the door opened with Jinyo and Tessa walking in. “You two are still up?” Jinyo asked.
 
“We were just talking about things” Lola replied.
 
“What kind of things?” Tessa asked as she sat down next to Mika.
 
“You know… the things” Mika answered with a mischievous hint in her voice.
 
“Oh~ those things” Tessa nodded as she appeared to understand what in the world Mika was talking about.
 
Before the conversation could go off the deep end, Jinyo asked, “So what have you guys been doing?”
 
“I”ve been reading a good book until Mika came home exhausted” Lola answered.
 
“Why was Mika exhausted?” Tessa asked.
 
“Does it have something to do with that guy that was stalking us?” Jinyo followed up.
 
“Was he tall, lanky, and extremely clumsy?” Mika asked.
 
Tessa nodded, “Yes he was! How do you know?”
 
“He was supposed to be with the rest of his group when I was lecturing them” Mika replied. “How did you know he was supposed to be with me?”
 
“I remember him saying something along the lines of ‘Mika-noona is super scary’” Jinyo said.
 
Mika’s jaw dropped, “I am not scary!”
 
“Maybe he just doesn’t like you” Tessa bluntly added which caused Mika to glare at her.
 
“I guess we can find that out when we take them out to Karaoke” Jinyo said with such casualty it scared the other three.
 
“What did you just say?” Lola stared at Jinyo.
 
“SHINee sunbaes took us out to Karaoke when we debuted, we should start a tradition” Jinyo shrugged off her stares.
 
Before any of them got a chance to reply, Tessa’s phone went off.
 
She looked at it and made a face. Hey you! Are your schedules free anytime soon? I need to talk to you. :)
 
She double checked to make sure she wasn’t hallucinating. ‘Yep… Sungmin sent this, I wonder what’s up’  she thought as the girls decided to call it a night.
 

 

Taeyeon invasion, Mika-sensei is frustrated, and mysterious text from Sungmin... what can you make of that?
 
What a day for SMILE, huh? Jinyo trips during the performance and Taeyeon joins the party. I appeared that Chanyeol was the one that was at the radio station with Jinyo, Tessa, and Taeyeon... but why? He seems to be scared of Mika but we don't know that for sure...
 
And  how about that text? What would Sungmin want to talk to Tessa about? Well... we'll find out next time!
 
Oh, before I forget, I have finished the drawings for the next poster and new song! I'll skip around a bit in the story to fast forward to at least 2012. Looking forward to it!!
 
See you then!!
 
Currently listening to: Butterfly - Super Junior