Sunflower to Mr. Simple?

Just Keep SMILING~

 

 
So, Tessa and Sungmin spent the rest of the day together and Tessa got the suspicion that there was no MV… and that this was all a set up by the other Super Junior members.
 
Sungmin knew the whole thing, but didn’t bother telling anybody of it. He really wanted to make the most of this day.
 
“So, have are you enjoying your day?” Sungmin decided to ask
 
“Well it’s been very… eventful” Tessa answered
 
“I’ll bet” Sungmin replied
 
It was about to get dark and none of the other members came back… just as Tessa expected.
 
“Why don’t I walk you home?” Sungmin asked
 
Tessa looked at him with an ‘are you serious’ look. After a few seconds, she gave up. “Ok”
 
Sungmin did a mini-celebration and took her hand without even thinking and started running towards their dorm.
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
Jenny was sitting in her room alone, trying to contemplate the letter she had gotten that day.
 
Don’t you dare show your face on the kpop scene again or I will make your Mr. Simple fall for me.
 
Those were the words that have Jenny on the hook. She almost wants to guess that it was her that sent her that letter… but she’s not sure.
 
“It’s someone from SNSD, I know that for sure” she mumbled to herself, “It’s not Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Jessica, or Yoona. That leaves Yuri or Sunny. But I know Sunny’s out to get Tessa now so it must be…”
 
Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. “Are you ok, dude?” Lola asked from outside the door
 
“Yeah, I’m fine” Jenny casually replied
 
“There’s some pizza in the kitchen if you’re hungry” Lola said and walked away
 
Jenny released a sigh, “How to combat this… that is the question”
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
It took Sungmin a long while before he realized that he was holding Tessa’s hand the entire way home, but she didn’t mind one bit… in fact, she kind of liked it.
 
“So this was all the other’s doing?” Tessa asked with her ‘surprised’ expression
 
“Yep, I’ve known for a while that they were going to do that but they never knew that I knew” Sungmin replied
 
“Ok then…” Tessa said and looked off in a random direction
 
Sungmin took this chance to study her features. He noticed that she has slightly chubby cheeks, freckles, and a slight rose color to her cheeks. He moved up to her eyes… very blue, but they look a little green from his angle. Her eyes have a sharpness to them. Then he made his way down to her lips. They were a pretty bow shape and had a slight coral color to them.
 
“You are really beautiful…” Sungmin whispered, hoping that she wouldn’t hear her
 
Too bad she did, “You really think so?” Tessa looked at him with her big blue eyes
 
Sungmin looked at her straight in the eyes, “Yeah, I do”
 
He then took his chance and leaned in. Tessa could do nothing but close her eyes since her heart was beating really, really fast. They both felt fireworks when his lips touched hers. Even if it was just a short and simple kiss, they both felt something.
 
“Saranghae~” Sungmin whispered
 
Tessa’s heart had probably already exploded, “Nado saranghae”
 

SUNGMIN AND TESSA ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!!!
 
I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO U-KISS!! I LOVE NEVERLAND!!!
 
Ok, I'll stop writing in all caps now...
 
This marks the end of the "Sunflower" arch and now on to the "Mr. Simple?" arch. What do you think that letter means exactly? What do you think of Sungmin and Tessa finally getting together? What do you think of this awesome new poster that I created and was the cause of me not updating for a while?
 
I'll stop rambling now...