SMILERS of Sevill

Just Keep SMILING~

Heads up before the you read: the members all have rabbit ears!!!

 

The girls of SMILE were running from the paparazzi, led by B2ST for some odd reason, until Sohee stumbled across a door.
 
“Unni~ in here” she alerted everybody and they entered the door and hid behind something just in time to not be noticed by the one who was following them.
 
Since Yoseob was the only one who noticed them enter the door, he decided to follow them.
 
Lani looked at a switch and suddenly had an idea…
 
 
~~*#*##**~ ~**##*#*~~
 
 
Yoseob found himself center stage when the curtain rose. The director had a look of confusion, but just went along with it…
 
The music startled Yoseob and he realized something must be up…
 
“How do?~” Sohee sang “Welcome to my shop, let me cut your mop, let me shave your crop” singing really fast. “Daintily, daintily” showing off the blade
 
She noticed him trying to sneak off, “Hey you!!! Don’t look so perplexed, why must you be vexed, can’t you see you’re next? Yes you’re next, you’re so next~” Sohee sang
 
 
~~*#*##**~ ~**##*#*~~
 
 
Sohee placed Yoseob in a chair and while she ran off, Tiffannii came into the picture.
 
All while preparing and the shaving cream, “How about a nice close shave? Teach your whiskers to behave. Lots of lather lots of soap, please hold still don’t be a dope. Now we’re ready for the scraping, There’s no use to try escaping. Yell and scream and rant and rave. It’s no use you need a shave~” and she started to just chop at him
 
“oh ouch ouch oh ouch oh oh ouch” Yoseob winced while his face was being attacked
 
“There, you’re nice and clean~ Although your face looks like if might have gon through a machine” Tiffannii sang once more showing him a mirror
 
 
~~*#*##**~ ~**##*#*~~
 
 
Yoseob had enough and jumped up which caused Tiffannii to run.
 
“Oh~ wait until I get that waaaabbit~” he sang with his gun loaded
 
“Whaaaaaat would you want with a waaaabbit?” Lani sang while dressed in this weird Indian dress.
 
Yoseob just looked at her funny, “Caaan’t you see that I’m much sweeter? I’m your little senoriter. (While tying the gun) Yoooooou are my type of guuuuuy~ Let me straighten your tie and I shall dance for you~” With scissor snipping to the beat of the music and with the last downbeats, she snips part of his suspenders.
 
After his pants are down revealing his pink flower boxers, he picked up his pants and looked at the audience with a look of embarrassment.
 
 
~~*#*##**~ ~**##*#*~~
 
 
While looking over at Lani, she showed him a taunting gesture which caused him to fire his gun. Unfortunately, he blew himself back into the chair.
 
Lola showed up with all her massage stuff and squirted some on his head and massaged it to the beat of the music.
 
After that, she put some shaving cream around his head and piled lettuce along with some fruits and vegetables. She just continued to pile fruit and vegetables until the last bit where she put more shaving cream with a cherry on top.
 
She showed him a mirror and he flipped and started chasing her with a blade.
 
 
~~*#*##**~ ~**##*#*~~
 
 
Lola ran backstage but Koro started playing a tune with what seems to be a clarinet. A snake like razor started coming out from the basket in front of her and chased down Yoseob.
 
He eventually shot down the razor and Koro was chased down to the chairs. They were climbing a great distance but Koro was smart enough to cut a rope with a sandbag on the other end.
 
 
~~*#*##**~ ~**##*#*~~
 
 
The sandbag landed in the chair with Yoseob and that caused him to go all the way to the ground.
 
Koro mysteriously disappears and Jinyo enters stage right. She straightens his appearance and he mindlessly gives her a few cents.
 
She goes and spins him in a revolving door and made him dizzier. The music was perfect so she waltzed him back to the chair.
 
Yoseob was in a daze, so he had no clue what was going on.
 
She started rubbing his head like you would with shoes. Then she ran to get some things to fix his feet. Jinyo cuts his shoes open revealing his toes, and decided to trim them. Then she grabbed a nail filer did her thing with the music. Then she painted them emerald green with a paint brush and put a ‘wet paint’ sign in the shoe and waited…
 
Jinyo went and grabbed ‘hair restorer’ and used it on Yoseob’s face to make him grow a beard. She ended up using a lawn mower-like little tool to shave it off.
 
Later, she grabbed ‘beauty clay’ and just dumped it all over his face and molded it into a square. She placed a keep off sigh while it was drying.
 
Using a hammer and nail, she got all of the clay off of his face. She brushed away any little pieces left.
 
 
~~*#*##**~ ~**##*#*~~
 
 
By this time, Jinyo and Tessa traded places. Tessa went for the hair tonic and rubbed his head while applying said hair tonic. (While going with the music) She grabbed ‘SMILE Fertilizer’ and repeated the process. When the music got to a certain point, she played the piano bit on her fingers.
 
With her rabbit ears, she patted his head along with the music. She held a mirror in front of him and he saw his hair changing… but there were flowers on the ends.
 
 
~~*#*##**~ ~**##*#*~~
 
 
He got furious and started chasing her with an axe.
 
Jenny popped out of nowhere and chased him down with a bigger axe.
 
Yoseob started chasing Jenny with a revolver.
 
Minkyu suddenly appeared and chased him down with a bigger one.
 
He came back with a cannon but Mika chased him down with a bigger cannon.
 
When Yoseob chased her down with a huge cannon… Jinyo was standing there with flowers, then gave him a box of chocolates, then showed up with a ring.
 
Yoseob reappeared with a wedding dress and Jinyo showed up in a tux for a ‘wedding.’ Then Jinyo lifted him up bridal style and carried him up through a lot of stair cases until they reached a door.
 
The door opened and she dropped him, so he fell all that way to land in a cake that says “Just keep SMILING”
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
Jinyo woke up the next morning, ‘That was probably the weirdest dream I have ever had…’
 
She went into the living room to find most of the members of SMILE just chillin. She cracked a smile and thought ‘Even though these guys are as weird as hell, I wouldn’t trade them for the world’
 

 
Haha~ if you've caught on that this was my own twist of Bugs Bunny's Rabbit of Sevill, then you get brownie points
 
I've had this stuck in my head for quite sometime and was waiting for the right time to write it out
 
I will have chapters like these where each girl has this strange dream that relates to something non-related to the story itself... so prepare for it!!
 
I will get new drawing pens as soon as my family get a check that was supposed to be here last weekend... so i just used a sharpie for the banner
 
So enjoy this epic fail of a Kirby here (>^w^)>