You Look Familiar...

Just Keep SMILING~
 
“What are you doing here…?” Tessa trailed off as she failed to recognize the guy at first.
 
“You seem familiar…” Lani didn’t hesitate to get right up in the guy’s business and stare him down.
 
“Probably because we’ve trained together… Leilani” the guys replied.
 
Sohee walked up to the three, “Forgive these guys… Tessa-unni doesn’t remember names all that well but as for Lani… I don’t know”
 
“Yah!” Lani pouted as she sent a glared her way.
 
The guy started chuckling, “She always was a gem while she was a trainee”
 
Tessa then ran to her room and grabbed her wallet. She ran back as she pulled out a picture from her wallet and started comparing. “Jongin-ah?”
 
“I am amazed that you still have that picture” Jongin laughed.
 
Tessa shrugged, “It’s not my fault that every time I get money out of my wallet your face stares right back at me”
 
“Wouldn’t it be your fault if the picture was in your wallet?” Jongin asked.
 
“YOU’RE THE ONE WHO PUT THE DAMN PICTURE THERE!!” Tessa flailed her arms as she yelled.
 
“How do you two know each other? We’ve been busy with schedules that we never seen him” Sohee asked Tessa.
 
“I ran into him—quiet literally—back in January and I treated him to lunch” Tessa explained.
 
“Yeah… I still have a bruise from that” Jongin bitterly said as he raided the fridge.
 
“You arrive at our dorm for the first time and you’re already raiding our fridge? Who are you? Jonghyun?” Lani scolded Jongin.
 
“No… he’s close to Taemin” Sohee corrected.
 
“Yeah, but Taemin doesn’t raid our fridge” Tessa replied as she put Jongin in a headlock.
 
“What are you doing here anyway?” Sohee asked as sat on the table, watching Tessa and Jongin wrestle like siblings.
 
“Oh…” Jongin then got out of the headlock and pulled something from his pocket. “I found this in the hallway of the SM building and someone told me it belonged to someone from SMILE”
 
Lani looked at the item in Jongin’s hand. “That looks like Koro’s necklace…”
 
Tessa and Sohee then skeptically looked at the necklace. “That’s Koro’s alright” Sohee confirmed.
 
“We’ll let her know you returned it” Lani smiled as Sohee took the necklace from Jongin.
 
She then went to their room to place it on her dresser. Lani and Tessa turned back to Jongin. “I guess I’ll be going then…” Jongin awkwardly stated.
 
“So what’s the verdict?” Lani asked out of nowhere.
 
“They’re releasing the first teaser in December… but I don’t really know all that much” Jongin replied.
 
Lani nodded, “Alright then”
 
“Wait… what’s going on?” Tessa asked, completely clueless.
 
“You’ll find out soon enough” Lani smiled.
 
Jongin then said goodbye and walked out the door. “Well…” Tessa started out, “that was a great distraction”
 
Lani nodded, “Maybe we should just relax… the situation could resolve itself”
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
“Aww …” Minkyu mumbled as she dropped her bubble tea when someone bumped into her.
 
“Oh, I’m sorry! Are you okay? Do you need me to buy you another bubble tea?” Ryeowook panicked.
 
“Lola was right… you do panic a lot” Minkyu chuckled. “But it’s alright”
 
“No it’s not, it was still full!” Ryeowook protested. “I’ll buy you another one”
 
“You don’t have to right now. Later maybe?” Minkyu decided to take up the offer.
 
“Just tell me when!” Ryeowook smiled.
 
“Will do!” Minkyu playfully saluted. She then moved on to a different subject. “So what’s going on with Sungmin and Eunhyuk?”
 
“Both of them are unusually quiet” Ryeowook replied as they walked through the halls to get to their dorm.
 
Minkyu released a sigh as they got on the elevator, “Why doesn’t that surprise me?”
 
“If you ask me…” Ryeowook started out, “I think they should both give up”
 
Minkyu did a double take. She didn’t expect Ryeowook to be so upfront. “What makes you say that?”
 
“Eunhyuk-hyung is making so much effort for an end result that’s inevitable… and Sungmin-hyung cares for Eunhyuk too much” Ryeowook replied.
 
Minkyu nodded as the elevator stopped and they were met by a familiar face. “Kyungsoo? What are you doing here?” Minkyu asked as they stepped out of the elevator.
 
“I was actually looking for Ryeowook-hyung” Kyungsoo shyly replied as the three walked together down the hall.
 
“What do you need?” Ryeowook asked.
 
“I wanted to ask you about that recipe you gave me the other day” Kyungsoo said as they got to SMILE’s dorm room.
 
None of them seemed to mind though. “Actually, Lola gave me that recipe… which she got from Minkyu” Ryeowook chuckled.
 
“Minkyu-noona cooks? I didn’t know that…” Kyungsoo replied as they headed towards the kitchen.
 
“Damn, Minkyu~ Playa, playa~” Koro joked as she saw the three walk in the kitchen.
 
“Please Koro, only you can prevent forest fires” Minkyu joked along, sounding like some sort of profit.
 
Ryeowook chuckled as Kyungsoo was completely at a loss. “This is only a fraction of how sane the girls of SMILE are” Ryeowook nudged Kyungsoo.
 
“Sane?” Kyungsoo was either confused or surprised… possibly both.
 
“Have you met Lani?” Minkyu asked.
 
Kyungsoo looked up in thought, “What does she look like?”
 
Suddenly there was a crash by the air vent followed by a series of grunts. “Why did you decide to go full speed?!  I think you left several bruises in places I don’t want to mention” Tiffannii complained.
 
“Oh shut up, you need some adventure in your life! You’ve just been sitting behind a table and commentating the action” Lani shot back.
 
Tiffannii glared at Lani as she got up. It took her a few moments before realizing that Ryeowook and a new friend were there. She walked over to the two, “I’m going to apologize profusely for Lani over there… sometimes she’s hard to handle”
 
“YAH!” Lani pouted as she stood up but as she met face to face with Kyungsoo, something clicked in her mind. “You look familiar…”
 
Kyungsoo just stared at her with a confused expression. “Wait a minute… you’re that girl that caused that huge scene in the practice room…”
 
Lani nodded as she remembered that event crystal clear, “Yeah, but that’s beside the point… is your name Kyungsoo?”
 
Kyungsoo nodded as the door opened while it was accompanied by another crash at the air vent. “Did I beat him?” Jenny asked frantically as she walked through the front door.
 
“Same time, more or less” Koro replied as she walked over to help Taemin up.
 
“What were you guys doing?” Minkyu asked as she could sense Kyungsoo feeling awkward.
 
“Race to the finish?” Jenny sheepishly laughed.
 
Ryeowook joined in on her chuckles, “Is the leader finally turning to the dark side?”
 
Jenny shrugged as she pulled out her phone to look at a recently sent text.
 
So are you giving up?
 
She stared at the simple text before replying whole-heartedly: Yeah, we’re giving up. Do as you please… we could care less.
 
After hitting send, she started making small talk with Kyungsoo before having to leave for her next schedule.
 

 

IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!! MAKE SOME NOISE EVERYBODY!!! (I'll stop now before I get too carried away).
 
Not eveybody was mentioned in this chapter, but next chapter will have the others in it, don't worry. (Ten characters are tough to keep track of). But we have a small surprise. Now that I know the future, (since this is still October 2011) I can include Exo still as trainees! And that's exactly what I did!
 
Who could have been the one to send that text to Jenny? Should it matter now that Jenny replied like that? Hmm...
 
Find out next time! (Or in two or three chapters because I naughty naughty!)
 
P.S. I did make a new poster, but I'll use it when we get to a new era in the story!
 
See you then!!
 
Currenly listening to: What's Going On? - B1A4