Heart to Heart (to Heart) Talk

Just Keep SMILING~
 
“Holy , you look like a ghost!” Jenny expressed her fake concern for the younger.
 
“Just because I have really white skin…” Koro mumbled.
 
“You look whiter than Tessa” Jenny added.
 
“Yah, I heard that!” Tessa shouted as she walked by them.
 
“Well, what about you? Your hair is getting pretty long. When were you going to cut it again?” Koro asked.
 
“Next comeback and believe me, I want it cut as much as you don’t want to look like death warmed over you” Tessa shot back and Jenny couldn’t hold in her laughter.
 
“You know who you look like…” Jenny looked like she found the secrets of the universe, “Kristen Stewart”
 
“Pardon my French, but you” Koro shot back earning laughs from the other two.
 
“So what did you guys get Lola for her birthday?” Tessa asked as she thought it was a good moment to change the subject.
 
“I got her a new pair of hi tops” Koro replied.
 
“Nice,” Tessa nodded in approval, “I drew her something nice to put in her room”
 
“What about you?” Koro turned to Jenny and asked.
 
“You’ll never believe this… but do you remember the customized headset I got Tiffannii back in February?” Jenny gigged as she said this. The two nodded in reply. “Well, I got one for Lola too”
 
“Nice!” Tessa and Koro simultaneously replied.
 
“Just a random question…” Koro said, “But do you know when our comeback after this is?”
 
“It’ll be a long time before our next song, but let’s worry about this one” Jenny flicked Koro’s forehead as they exited the room and headed back to their dorm.
 
“Alright, so what’s on the agenda for today?” Tessa asked.
 
“We’re supposed to be resting for today since tomorrow we’re filming the music video” Jenny casually replied as she looked at a text she recently received.
 
As the trio was waking, they were startled by a voice. “Who the hell are you?”
 
The three looked up at Donghae who was staring intensely at Jenny. “It’s only a different hair color… it shouldn’t be that different” Jenny mumbled.
 
“It’s peach… it’s definitely different” Donghae replied and looked at the others. “When were you going to tell me Koro was secretly a vampire?”
 
“I can already tell this is going to be a running joke” Koro facepalmed as the other chuckled.
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
 
“Mika, get my checklist”
 
“Yes boss-man!”
 
“You can check MV release off the list”
 
“Yes sir!”
 
“Read me what is all checked off, Mika”
 
“Here’s all that is checked: Learn song, learn choreography, practice choreography, practice live vocals, makeovers, practice more, and MV”
 
“What’s next on the list?”
 
“Comeback stage”
 
Jenny sighed and nodded her head in content. “After that should be variety shows, correct?”
 
Mika nodded, “Correct. That’s the last thing on this list, sir.”
 
“Stop calling me sir” Jenny glared at her.
 
“Do you want me to call you boss-man? It’s more syllables” Mika pouted.
 
Jenny stared at Mika weirdly, “Stick with sir”
 
“You got it sir” Mika laughed.
 
Jenny released a sigh, “Today is our rest day and tomorrow’s the comeback stage. I’m excited”
 
“Everyone is” Mika replied. “The music video got great responses.”
 
“Yeah, and they loved how Jinyo and Koro were the main characters” Jenny added.
 
“And somehow they got Minho to play the cheating boyfriend” Mika said.
 
“I thought it was very fitting considering…” Jenny was about to finish her statement but that’s when Lani entered the room.
 
“How are you feeling, Miss Ray of Sunshine?” Mika calmly asked.
 
“I feel oddly okay” Lani replied in an equally calm tone.
 
“Is it because of a certain Byunghyun or…?” Mika smirked and nudged Lani’s shoulder.
 
Lani cracked a small smile, “Maybe…”
 
“You do know he stated you as his ideal type on some show a week ago, right?” Jenny smirked.
 
“I do” Lani simply replied. “I remember calling him after I had watched it and he told me he liked me”
 
“What did you say to him?” Mika asked with curiosity filling her eyes.
 
“I told him I was having relationship problems with someone else and I’ll get back to him when there was a conclusion drawn” Lani answered.
 
“And what’s the conclusion?” Jenny asked as the three sat down on the couch.
 
“Let’s just say… we had a heart to heart talk and we’re no longer a thing now” Lani winked.
 
Jenny then looked at Mika, “The puns are strong with this one”
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
“The music video has only been out for two days and yet it’s already captured the hearts of many fans” Tiffany stated.
 
“No matter what these girls do, they can always make their fans smile” Seohyun added.
 
“Let’s not waste any more time because we need to have a heart to heart to heart” Taeyeon sang the last part.
 
“Talk!” Tiffany and Seohyun playfully went along with the song.
 
“Here’s SMILE with Heart to Heart!”
 
 
[Jinyo] Yojeum isanghae, byeonhan geot gata
Yejeon en anhdeon, maldeul do hago
Nae apeseo, nae nuneul bogoseo
Yaegi hae (neo) soljik hage

[Bunny] Museong ye han nunbit, tta bunhae haneun pyojeong
Yejeon gwaneun dareun, haengdong gwa maltu
Shiwon hage, mal dolliji malgo
Yaegi hae (neo) teonoh goseo

[Mika] Malheun geol, naneun barajin anha
Geujeo yejeon cheoreom man
[Tessa/K.G.B.] Look into my eyes, Please look at me now
[Mika] Nareul saenggak haejwo oh

[Jenny] Let's have a Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Deo namja dabge naege yaegi hae (deo)
Dabdab hage malgo, wihaneun cheok malgo
Ajik neowa na stay together
[Minkyu] Let's have a Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Nae nun ttok baro bogo yaegi haejwo (deo)
Mal dolliji malgo, hwa nage haji malgo
Ijeneun Heart to Heart, neowa na Heart to Heart to Heart

[Koro] Yejeone jaju hadeon ni serenade
Yojeumen sarang handan pyohyeoni myeot gaena dwae?
Shil heumyeon shilh dago anim shiganeul gajja go
Teonoh goseo neowa, ijeneun Heart to Heart

[Lola] Eojjeomyeon geureohke, byeon halsu ga itni
Da ni mamdaero da, majchwo jwoya hani
Utgi jima! chakgak haji jomda! 
Geuman hae (neo) ni meot daero

[Jenny] Malheun geol, naneun barajin anha
Geujeo yejeon cheoreom man
[Lola/Koro] Look into my eyes, Please look at me now
[Jenny] Nareul saenggak haejwo oh

[Anni] Let's have a Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Deo namja dabge naege yaegi hae (deo)
Dabdab hage malgo, wihaneun cheok malgo
Ajik neowa na stay together
[Mika] Let's have a Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Nae nun ttok baro bogo yaegi haejwo (deo)
Mal dolliji malgo, hwa nage haji malgo
Ijeneun Heart to Heart, neowa na Heart to Heart to Heart

[K.G.B.] Mianhadan geumal, cham shwibge haneun mal, neomu jigyeo un mal

[Minkyu/Anni] Neon hangsang georeohke, kkeut naeryeo goman hae
Wae neon geurae, wae neoneun hangsang gateun malman hae

[Jinyo/Bunny] Idaero yeogiseo, neowa na duriseo
Nuneul bara bomyeo, geudaero ireohke

[Jenny/Mika] Heart to Heart, yeojeonhi naneun
Neoreul saenggak hae, naege yaegi hae

[Tessa] Let's have a Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Deo namja dabge naege yaegi hae (deo)
Dabdab hage malgo, wihaneun cheok malgo
Ajik neowa na stay together
[Tessa/Lola] Let's have a Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Nae nun ttok baro bogo yaegi haejwo (deo)
Mal dolliji malgo, hwa nage haji malgo
Ijeneun Heart to Heart, neowa na Heart to Heart to Heart
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
“Have I ever mentioned I love your green hair, unni?” Sohee said as they were walking back to the vans.
 
“Yes you have… every single day since I’ve dyed my hair” Lola sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.
 
Sohee just smiled as they climbed in the vans. “So what are you going to do next? Rainbow?”
 
Lola smirked, “That’s not a bad idea… I’ll keep that in mind maknae”
 
“I’m really glad you’re taking my suggestions” Sohee laughed, “Most groups would probably make fun of their maknae”
 
“Unless you’re Super Junior,” Lola clarified, “They are afraid of their maknae”
 
“That’s true” Sohee sighed, “So we’re filming Weekly Idol next week… right?”
 
All the girls in the van froze at the sudden realization that Sohee was right.
 
“WHAT??”
 

 

So... what do you think of this little heart to heart (to heart) talk?
 
Anyway, in case you were wondering, the headsets are indeed for ESPN-Q which THERE WILL BE ONE SOON!! (Trust me!) Mika is too lazy to say two syllables. (I would be too.) Lani has her heart to heart talk with Minho. (I think we all know how that ended.) SMILE has their comeback stage with Heart to Heart. (I had planned this song for a while.) And Sohee mentions something the group probably forgot.
 
I kind of want to get this story wrapped up as soon as I possibly can. So I might just place several time skips all over the place. I'm not planning SMILE's big comeback until we're in 2013 in the story. (It's around the Wolf era.)
 
Do you guys like the poster? It took me a short amount of time probably because I am on winter break and done with finals. Oh, and for that big comeback song, don't suggest anything because I already have a plan and am in the planning for everyone's looks.
 
Well, I'll see you next time!
 
Currently listening to: Karma Butterfly - Girls' Generation