Party Time

Just Keep SMILING~
 
“Tessa, you seriously need to take a chill pill. You’re all over the place!” Leeteuk complained.
 
“I can’t help it! This is my first real gig as an MC!! Aish, I’m so freaking nervous” Tessa’s mouth ran a mile a minute as she paced frantically around the room.
 
“We’ve known them forever, it’ll just be like talking to friends” Leeteuk tried to reassure her.
 
“Correction: You have known them forever, I don’t know any of them except two of them” Tessa complained.
 
“Still only two? Damn, I thought Jongdae would have talked to you by now” Leeteuk replied.
 
“Why does everyone keep saying that?!” Tessa sighed as she looked up in a dramatic fashion.
 
“You mean you don’t know?” Leeteuk tried hiding his giggles. “You’ll figure it out in due time” He casually said as he draped an arm around her shoulder.
 
“Everyone always says that…” Tessa mumbled as she went and took out her phone, “Well I’m off to take selcas with Exo. I’ll be back”
 
She walked down the hall and stood in front of the waiting room door. She took a deep breath before opening the door. Nobody seemed to notice the door opening but they noticed when she shouted her greeting.
 
“What is up my little brothers?!” Tessa cheered as she waltzed further into the room.
 
“You do know that four of us are older than you are, right?” Joonmyun laughed at her strange way of saying hello.
 
“Okay, how about I just call you my hoobaes then? It makes sense since I debuted way before you guys are going to” Tessa used her Heart n’ Soul card as she winked at them in return. “Anyway, how about some selcas?”
 
The guys seemed pretty excited for the selca taking experience. Tessa walked up to Joonmyun and Jongin first, since they were the only two she knew, and took the first selcas with them.
 
“Your stage names are Suho and Kai, right?” Tessa asked. “Just making sure because all of these are going on my Twitter account”
 
After taking the seemingly normal selcas with Suho and Kai, Suho took the liberty and introduced Tessa to the others. As the introductions took place, Tessa took the selcas with each individual member. Although, she had to use a step stool for Kris, Tao, and Chanyeol, but she got the selca nonetheless.
 
“And that guy over there on his phone,” Suho pointed to the guy talking to Xiumin, “That’s Jongdae, or Chen for that’s his stage name”
 
Tessa nodded before walking over to him. “So you’re the infamous Chen I’ve heard so much about” she greeted when she was a few steps away from him.
 
Chen averted his attention to Tessa and his thoughts immediately went dead. He quickly composed his thoughts and greeted her back. “And you must be Tessa”
 
Tessa smiled before taking out her phone, “I’ve taken a selca with everyone else, now it’s your turn”
 
Chen was a little taken aback by the straightforwardness but eventually went along with it. He didn’t really say anything and Tessa took initiative to ask a question.
 
“So what type of selca do you want? Want a normal one? A cute one? A y one?” Tessa inquired as she showed Chen the various selcas with the other Exo members.
 
“How about just a normal one?” Chen suggested, “So we can do the other fun selcas later” he added, definitely implying something.
 
Tessa smirked, knowing exactly what he was implying, and stood next to him to take the selca. They made similar expressions as she took the picture. She smiled in satisfaction after she looked at the picture. “Thanks… we can take plenty more at the karaoke party”
 
“Tessa! We need to get going!” Leeteuk complained from the door of the waiting room.
 
“Yes Mother Leeteuk” Tessa complained like she was a child getting scolded.
 
“See you later” Chen waved goodbye as Tessa went to where Leeteuk was.
 
After she was out of sight, Xiumin casually commented. “You so like her”
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
“Who wants to go first?” Jenny asked as everyone was looking through songs.
 
“We volunteer!” Lani shouted.
 
“Who’s ‘we’?” Jenny asked for clarification.
 
“Me and Tessa” Lani smiled.
 
“Tessa and I” Tessa corrected her grammar as she stood up. “And what song are we singing?”
 
Lani selected the Pokémon theme song and Tessa chuckled upon her selection. The duo sang it with incredible feeling and it made the others laugh at them in a good way.
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol sang a couple songs together after Tessa and Lani performed the Pokémon theme. After Baekyeol was Lola and Luhan with a Chinese ballad.
 
While the others were taking turns singing, Mika took a swig of her alcoholic drink and sat down next to Kris and Tao. “Enjoying the karaoke party?” she asked the two.
 
It took a moment for Tao to process what she asked and nodded his head once he understood. Kris smirked in reply and said, “Yeah, I like watching people making fools of themselves rather than making a fool of myself”
 
“Same” Mika chuckled but she was immediately corrected.
 
“Oh, like you don’t make a fool of yourself on variety shows, Miss Lead Dancer?” Minkyu scoffed as she sat down on the other side of Mika.
 
Mika glared at Minkyu for a split second before taking another sip from her drink. “Ignoring Minkyu-unni… who wants to sing a song with me?” Mika asked anyone who was around her.
 
“Lay, sing a song with Mika” Tiffannii suggested. “You can sing in Chinese, can’t you?” she asked Mika.
 
“Sure” Mika smiled, “I think I have enough alcohol in my system to attempt Chinese”
 
Lay chuckled a little bit at what she said before finding a song to sing. While those two were singing, Minkyu looked over at Kris, “So you like Mika?”
 
Kris was a little taken aback by the sudden question. “I guess you can say that”
 
“Well, ‘I guess’ isn’t really going to cut it with Mika. It’s either you like her or you don’t” Minkyu started getting strict.
 
“Then the answer’s yes, I do like her” Kris kept a poker face. “Why are you so concerned?”
 
“As the role of the eldest member, I have a right to keep track of my younger siblings” Minkyu nodded.
 
“Are you the responsible one” Kris retorted, “Don’t worry about Mika… I’ll make sure to take care of her”
 
Minkyu observed Kris for a few moments before patting his head. “You’re alright”
 
“Don’t do that” Kris glared at Minkyu.
 
“I’ve got three years on you, I can do whatever the hell I want” Minkyu smirked.
 
“Even though Heechul-hyung is in the army, I still feel like he’s here” Kris facepalmed.
 

 

Hey guys, remember me? It's been a while since I updated... but here I am!
 
So we saw a little bit behind the scenes on the showcase and some of the karaoke party. Tessa and Chen finally met and we get a little progress on Mika and Kris. I felt like Minkyu's and Heechul's relationship hasn't been mentioned in forever so I put that little bit at the end for that.
 
Well, I have finals week coming up so I might be a little occupied with that. (Just giving you the heads up now.) So I actually have an excuse for not updating. But one thing I will guarentee you, there will be a new poster for the next chapter plus a new song! (Somebody please hold me to that!!)
 
See you next time where it will be Lola's birthday also!
 
Currently listening to: Let Out the Beast - Exo-M