Shopping Solution

Just Keep SMILING~
 
Jinyo walked into the bedroom only to find a sulking Tiffannii on her bed with her knees to her chest. She released a sigh, “Are you still upset about what happened three weeks ago?”
 
“Yes because Lani embarrassed the out of me” Tiffannii mumbled as she still kept her head down.
 
“Lani always makes an effort to embarrass people… but I do agree that she went a little too far with that” Jinyo did her best to comfort her.
 
“Now what am I going to do?! He’s called me about every day!” Tiffannii complained.
 
“Well… have you talked to him at all?” Jinyo asked.
 
“Only a few times… but it just feels so awkward” Tiffannii groaned in frustration as she turned to lay on her stomach and buried her face into the pillow.
 
“You’ll get through this. I know you will” Jinyo patted Tiffannii’s in half-assed attempted to comfort her.
 
“I’ve gotten through worse before” Tiffannii sat up and released a sigh.
 
“That’s right… remember when Leeteuk tried to bake you a cake for your birthday when we were still trainees?” Jinyo chuckled at the memory.
 
Tiffannii shook her head and laughed along, “And the trainees were punished for the mess he made. I was mad at him for weeks”
 
“And the other trainees were so scared of you after that.” Jinyo smiled, “Come to think of it, I think Luhan might still be scared of you”
 
“It was just something Leeteuk did… anyway, what am I going to do?” Tiffannii pouted.
 
Jinyo thought about it for a moment. She was about to regret the next thing that came out of . “We could… go shopping…”
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
“Donghae sure is nice enough to lend us his car” Jinyo commented as they put the many, many shopping bags in the trunk of the car.
 
“And it’s a good thing you already have your license” Tiffannii added as she put the last of the bags in the trunk.
 
“Do you have anywhere else you want to go? It’s 7:30” Jinyo asked as they climbed into the car.
 
“Well… I am getting hungry” Tiffannii hinted as she put her seatbelt on.
 
“Fast food alright?” Jinyo asked as she pulled out of the parking lot.
 
“That’s fine” Tiffannii replied as Jinyo drove into the busy streets. After a while, Tiffannii turned to Jinyo and asked, “You wanna know what would be funny?”
 
“What?” Jinyo bluntly replied, eyes focused on the road.
 
“If you ordered in Chinese” Tiffannii chuckled at her own idea.
 
“I’m not as fluent as you think I am in Chinese” Jinyo warned.
 
“Bull! You were having a 20 minute conversation with Zhou Mi the other day in Chinese” Tiffannii pouted.
 
Jinyo released a sigh, “Alright, I’ll do it… but you owe me something in return”
 
Tiffannii wouldn’t admit it to anyone, but she was scared about her favor in return. “As long as it doesn’t involve public humiliation, I’m alright”
 
“Don’t worry, it doesn’t” Jinyo chuckled as she pulled into the drive through.
 
~*~*~ ~*~*~ ~*~*~
 
“So… what’s this thing I owe you?” Tiffannii carefully asked as Jinyo parked the car in the parking lot.
 
“Just an answer or two” Jinyo replied as she shut off the car and took the keys out.
 
“What’s your question?” Tiffannii warily asked.
 
“Did you really approve of your brother trying to court me?” Jinyo asked seriously.
 
Tiffannii visibly relaxed after Jinyo asked her question. Although, Tiffannii was not relaxed mentally. “I didn’t exactly tell him the words ‘I approve’ but I did tell him something else”
 
“What did you tell him?” Jinyo asked as they walked in the building and towards the elevator.
 
“I told him that if he breaks your heart, I’ll kill him. If you break his heart, it’s his own fault for being attracted to a heartbreaker” Tiffannii answered.
 
Jinyo took a moment to take in what she said, “Either way… Seungri gets the negative end of the spectrum”
 
“Precisely”
 
Jinyo started laughing and it eased the tension in Tiffannii’s mind. The two just kept laughing as they reached Super Junior’s dorm. Jinyo knocked on the door loudly and waited for someone to answer.
 
With random luck, Eunhyuk answered the door with a look of confusion. “Umm… why are you randomly at our front door?” he asked.
 
“We borrowed Donghae’s car” Jinyo left the explanation at that as she and Tiffannii let themselves in.
 
“Well… he’s in his room right now if you want to return the keys” Eunhyuk awkwardly replied as he watched the duo walk by.
 
Jinyo opened the door to Donghae’s room without warning and not thinking about the possible consequences only to have her expectations be deflated. Donghae was just sitting on his bed reading a magazine when he noticed the two girls walking in.
 
“Oh, annyeong…” Donghae greeted as Jinyo went and placed the keys on the bedside table and Tiffannii just sat on the other end of the bed after dropping the numerous shopping bags on the floor.
 
“The car is still in one piece… but you’re going to have to help carry the artillery” Jinyo softly chuckled as she saw Donghae’s expression.
 
“Fair enough” Donghae simply replied as he got off the bed and grabbed a few bags. “Can we get Hyuk to help too? Looks like we’ll need it”
 
“That’s fine” Jinyo replied as she grabbed a bag with Tiffannii following suit.
 
The group of now four headed back to SMILE’s dorm, with Eunhyuk and Donghae carrying most of the shopping bags. As they arrived at the dorm, Tiffannii spoke up.
 
“Komawo, Jinyo-unni”
 
Jinyo couldn’t contain her smile, “You’re welcome. Just remember, if you need anything I’m always here”
 
“You guys are too sweet” Eunhyuk commented as they opened the door and went straight to Jinyo and Tiffannii’s room.
 
“Well she is potentially a future sister-in-law… I kind of have to like her” Tiffannii winked and Jinyo shot her a strange look.
 
“Hey, I bought 70% of your , you better like me” Jinyo joked as Donghae and Eunhyuk tossed the bags on Tiffannii’s bed. She then turned to the two guys, “Thanks for the help… and for your car”
 
“No problem” Donghae smiled and Eunhyuk gave a curt nod.
 
After the two left, Tiffannii and Jinyo started sorting out all of the items that were purchased earlier in the day. As they were sorting, Tiffannii’s phone went off.
 
“Yeoboseyo?” she answered a little awkwardly.
 
“Sorry to bother you, but how are you?” Minhyuk asked.
 
“I’m great. Jinyo-unni took me out shopping for the day” Tiffannii replied.
 
“Sounds like fun. And I really want to apologize for all of my random calls… Lani put me up to it” Minhyuk said apologetically.
 
Tiffannii chuckled, “I know she did… but she’s Kwang Leilani, you can’t really do much with that.”
 
“YAH, I HEARD THAT!!”
 

 

Be careful what you say about Lani... she hears everything. But really, this chapter was all about Jinyo and Tiffannii!!
 
Last week, (on October 23), this story was on the Daily Random Story and it really shocked the hell out of me. I don't normally pay attention to the random stories and when I saw the "congrats" comments, it lifted my mood tremendously.
 
Anyway, Jinyo and Tiffannii have a shopping day in attempt to make Tiffannii feel better about whatever it was that happened on her birthday. (We're in March by the way.) This chapter just really showed the bond between Jinyo and Tiffannii and I liked it alot. I'll do my best to try and get every character some time in the spotlight. You know how managing 10 characters can be.
 
Well, hope you have a happy Halloween!
 
Currently listening to: Inconvenient Truth - Infinite