Fanboys...?

Just Keep SMILING~
 
“Laaaaaadies and gentlemen, welcome to the main event!” Tessa announced as she was in her sports commentator mode.
 
“That’s right folks, we are joined by Shin Tessa up here on ESPN-Q for this round” Lola switched into her commentator self.
 
“For this race, we have the roommate matchup with Kwang Lani and Jenny Lee” Tiffannii commentated.
 
“The newcomer definitely has some moves, we’ll give her that” Lola started off.
 
“But she has a unique technique that separates her from the rest of the newcomers” Tessa added.
 
“Coming from a trained professional, how do you think this match will turn out?” Tiffannii asked Tessa.
 
“Lani is a good competitor and Jenny has the technique to match it. I’d say this could go either way” Tessa professionally replied.
 
“Lani’s going for the dive again!” Lola called out.
 
“She’s got a hold of the door!” Tiffannii added.
 
“Oh, but Jenny is right there” Tessa cringed at the excitement.
 
Jenny practically had her hands on top of Lani’s that were on the doorknob. Lani’s back hit the door with a loud thud and Jenny opened the door and pushed her out of the way.
 
“What a move by our newcomer Jenny Lee!!” Lola was surprised.
 
“And that, ladies and gentlemen, was this week’s breaking race on ESPN-Q” Tessa closed off and winked at the ‘camera’.
 
Jenny, completely ignoring Lani who was in pain on the floor, looked at the person on the other side of the door carefully. “Have I seen you before?”
 
The guy chuckled, “Happy birthday, Jaehee-yah”
 
“Joonmyun?” Jenny seemed to recognize him. “What are you doing here?”
 
“I’ve been told you and Mika were going to talk with Kris and I today… plus it’s your birthday” Joonmyun smiled.
 
“Hi there Joonmyun” Lani greeted while she was still on the floor.
 
“What happened there?” Joonmyun asked as he pointed to Lani.
 
“ESPN-Q. That’s what happened” Tiffannii replied as she walked up to the group.
 
“Hey Joonmyun” Lola walked up and casually greeted him.
 
“Don’t forget about me!!” Donghae pouted as he practically jumped on Jenny’s back.
 
“How can we forget about this fish?” Lani chuckled as she finally stood up.
 
The group by the door was laughing at the small jokes they were telling. Tessa, however, was still sitting on the couch feeling a little uncomfortable with an unfamiliar face in her home.
 
Jenny happened to notice her anti-social behavior and led Joonmyun over to the couch where Tessa was. “Joonmyun, this is Tessa. Tessa, Joonmyun” she smiled.
 
Tessa looked up at Joonmyun, “It’s nice to meet someone whiter than I am”
 
Joonmyun blinked at her, “I don’t know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult”
 
“Actually… you guys look about the same” Lani observed.
 
“Tessa just has pinker cheeks than Joonmyun does… but other than that, yeah” Lola added.
 
“What year were you born?” Tessa asked.
 
“91, and you?” Joonmyun replied.
 
“91…” Tessa seemed a little pleased, “What month?”
 
“May” Joonmyun easily answered while Tessa’s head deflated. “I know your birthday is in July, right?”
 
Tessa nodded, “Right… so Joonmyun, how long have you been training?”
 
“Since 2006” Joonmyun replied.
 
Tessa seemed surprised, “Wow… are you debuting soon?”
 
Joonmyun nodded, “I’m the guardian of Exo”
 
‘Guardian, huh?’  Tessa thought as she cracked a small smile, “That’s one way to put it”
 
Lani seemed to sense something between them but chose to ignore it. She had a funny feeling this wouldn’t be the only time she would feel this feeling. The rest looked at her like she was crazy… but never questioned it.
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
Koro released a sigh as she collapsed to the ground. “I don’t understand disco!”
 
“This isn’t really true disco… just a modern twist to it” Sohee replied as she kicked Koro’s side.
 
“But still,” Koro pouted, “I don’t understand it”
 
Sohee pitifully stared at Koro as she replayed the song. “Come on, we need to figure out what to do on the bridge”
 
“We? I have my part taken care of… it’s you who needs to figure something out” Koro fired back before getting up.
 
Sohee shot a glare at the older. “You’re being mean”
 
“I know I am… let’s just figure something out” Koro suggested as they hopped into where the second chorus began.
 
After the song ended, Koro and Sohee heard a couple of strange voices.
 
“Are you sure it’s this way?”
 
“Yes, I’m sure”
 
“We’re going to get in trouble”
 
“No we’re not!”
 
“Shut up, Sungjae!”
 
Koro and Sohee looked at each other, then back to the air vent. “Is that another rookie group spying on us?” Sohee started saying out loud in a suspicious tone of voice.
 
“Remember what we did to the last future rookie group that spied on us?” Koro followed along. “Didn’t they end up with tons of rope burns?”
 
“I’m pretty sure they had sore butts as well from when we reeled in their underwear” Sohee started laughing.
 
Koror laughed along, “And when we drew on their faces!”
 
Suddenly there was a crash by the air vent. “You’re an idiot” the taller one rubbed his head.
 
“Tell me something I don’t know” the other retorted as he also rubbed his head.
 
“Can we help you guys?” Koro glared at the two invaders.
 
“I’m Peniel” the shorter guy introduced himself as he stood up and did a cool pose.
 
“And I want out of here” the taller guy, whose name was Sungjae by process of elimination, bluntly replied.
 
“Yeah you do, Sungjae” Peniel smiled widely as he slapped Sungjae’s back.
 
Koro and Sohee shot each other knowing looks. “May we ask why you two are here?” they asked simultaneously.
 
“Hyung has a crush on one of the members of SMILE… but it appears she’s not here” Peniel was the one to reply because Sungjae was a little freaked out by SMILE’s maknaes.
 
“Who’s ‘hyung’?” Sohee questioned.
 
“And who’s his crush?” Koro followed up.
 
Peniel pulled out a paper from his back pocket. The paper happened to be a printout of SMILE’s latest photoshoot. “That one; the girl with the long black hair”
 
“Tiffannii?” Koro questioned.
 
“I don’t know your guys’ names… Minhyuk-hyung does though, he’s a huge fanboy” Sungjae replied.
 
Koro and Sohee shot each other that look again. “You know what… we’ll get him to meet her…” Sohee started out.
 
“On one condition though,” Koro interrupted. Both boys were looking at her attentively. “He has to wait until we make out comeback in a month”
 
 

 

I'm pretty sure you know what group appeared at the end there... if you don't, don't worry, I most likely would have taken me a while since I'm not that familiar with them.
 
Sorry if updates seem a little spaced out. I'm balancing two stories and college life... it can be a handful... BUT COLLEGE HAS NOT KICKED MY .... yet.
 
Anyway, Koro and Sohee reel out the two spies at the practice room. We get the information that it's a "disco" track. Any guesses on what the song could be? Also, Tessa gets to meet Joonmyun. BEFORE you say anything about it, I have a poll for you guys! (Since I'm indecisive as hell...)
 
 
 
 
If you want to change your partners, now's the time to do so!! See you next time!!
 
P.S. How do you like SMILE's new look?
 
Currently listening to: Growl (Korean ver.) - Exo (Funny thing was, the song before it was the Chinese version!)