The Day It All Started Part 2

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon's POV

We knew what happen to Hyomin and I feel sad for what happen to her. It was her third time. Imagine, third time being dumped by her boyfriend. Maybe if I was the one in her position, I would cry all day and lock up in my room. I remember the time when I had a boyfriend, the time when he broke up with me without any reason. I was so depressed. I didn't eat. I didn't go to school. I lock myself in my room and in the end I realize he wouldn't come back for me and he wouldn't do anything and everything will never be the same so I let go and I agree with Eunjung about the promise thingy. Well, let;s just talk about some other things. About our school's coming festival.

We would perform infront of the whole school. We always do that. We were popular anyway. I know you already know that I'm the guitarist of the band along with Eunjung. I really want to be the vocalist but I know that I'm not that good of a singer so I ended up being the bass guitarist. I was good with instruments so I'm confident of being the guitarist.

End of POV

Eunjung's POV

2 days left before our school's festival. We were busy practicing our song performance. 

"I'm tired. Let's buy some food." Jiyeon suggested.

"Just buy me something." Qri said. 

"Me too." i said and started to play my guitar.

"Alright. Come on Hyomin." then the two left us. From the four of us Hyomin was Jiyeon's closest friend so they stick together.

Finally, they come back with our food. They put it on the table and we started to eat.

"About the performance. When our we gonna play?" Jiyeon asked.

"We were the opening." Hyomin said and sip her drink.

"Oww.." she replied. "Let's go practice. I'm quite bored." she continued.

End of POV

Hyomin's POV

It's the day. Hahaha.. Nothing especial. It's just the day for our performance and I'm so excited cause we get to see a lot of people cause it's an open festival. We got booths. Mostly food booths, I think. Joke. Hehe.. I easily get hungry when I'm nervous so deal with it.

"Many people will watch us, so we better do our best. " Eunjung said after our practice before the performance.

I just nooded my head. I'm so nervous. I always get nervous even if we had done this for years. I better get something to eat.

"I'll just buy something to eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter