What's Happening

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

Today is Saturday meaning we don't have class. Jiyeon, qri and I decided to go out. We went home first and change.

"I'll just take a bath."Qir said. I already take a shower in school so no need.

"How about you Jiyeon, are you going to take a shower too?" I asked her.

"I'm already done."She said and she started changing here clothes.

"Yah, can you let me get out first?" I said.

"Why? were both girls." she said. "Don't tell me you're a boy?" she said and cover herself.

"Tss.. Whatever." I said and get  out of the room and went to the kitchen.

 

"Let's go." I said when I saw them going down.

When we were in the car I remember something, 'Hey Jiyeon, did you ask L about that mafia thingy?" her facial expression suddenly change.

"He got angry when I asked him and since then we didn't talk to each other until now." she was sad. For the past days, I notice that she's always happy and I know it's because of L.

"How about you Qri?" I said and look at her. She was looking outisde. I think she didn;t hear me. "Yah Qri, did you ask Youngjae?"  yelled at her which get het attention.

"Ah, m-me?" I nodded. "He didn't say anything." I guess no one wants us to know. But why?

End of POV

Qri's POV

When Eunjung ask me about that, I suddnely felt nervous. The truth is, Youngjae said something to me. But I don't understand why would he say that.

~Flashback~

After that day, the day we knew about that mafia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter