Audition

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Back to Khunjung moment~

 

Eunjung's POV

"Ah is that so. Maybe I'm like this because I'm one of them. How about if I kiss you then?"he leaned closer to me. I can’t do anything so I just close my eyes.

“Hahahah…..” I open my eyes and I saw him laughing. “You think I would kiss you?” he laughed again.

“Nice dude. I’m out.” I’ll definitely kill that stupid conceited jerk someday. He always pissed me off.

“Just say yes if you want I’ll not hesitate to do it?”I heard him when I get out of our room.

 

“He’s insane. Why would he joke like that? It’s not even funny.” I murmured to myself while walking downstairs.

~tugssh~

I bumped into someone and made me fall. Luckily, it’s just one step ahead.  I stand up. My hurts.

“I’m sorry Sam.” I look up and saw Yonghwa. “Where are you going?”

“I’m fine.” I look around. Where am I going anyway? “Ahh, music room, you?”

“I’ll go there too. Let’s go together.” He said and put his arms around my shoulder. Why does he have to put his arms on my shoulder? “About joining our group, do you have your decision now?” he asked me.

“Yeah, me and my friends want to take part in your club.”

“Well that’s gr-“ he was cut off by someone. We stop. We are now here in the parking lot.

“Hey, Sam.” It was Youngjae with Qri.

 

“Hi.” I said and wave my hand.

“Who’s he?” Qri asked.

“Ah his Yonghwa. His the one who offer us to join their club.” I told her.

“You joining music club?” Youngjae suddenly said.

“Yeah, we love music so we join them.” I said and look at Yonghwa. He’s quite.

 

“Well, maybe I can join in too?” he asked and looked at Yonghwa.

“It’s alright. The more the merrier.” He said and we all laugh at his statement. “But before you can be part of our club, you need to pass t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter