To Clear Things Up

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

Years ago, a boy just transfer in an all boys school. In that school is where his older brother goes. He is a freshmen while his brother was a sophomore student. Their family owns this school. He was nerd and all. He met this two guy name Yonghwa and Kwanghee. They were both freshmen too. Kwanghee acts like a gay while Yonghwa seems pretty popular in that school even before school starts because his brother was the president of the student council that time. But Yonghwa chooses to be friends with the nerd and the gay. Months pass and they were having their festival.

"Mom got to go. Bye." the boy said and get his things.

"Yah, Nickhun. Be a good boy alright?" her mom said and ruffle his hair.

"Hey mom. I told not the hair and I'm not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself." he said and kiss her mom before leaving.

 ******

He's finally in school and he saw Kwanghee.

"Hey, where's Yonghwa?" he ask.

"He's preparing for their band." they just sit on the chairs and wait for the program to start. The program was open by Yonghwa's band. They play a song made by H.O.T. While cheering for his friend, Nichkhun got a call from his brother.

"Hello.. What?... Yeah.. Aissh, is father there?... Okay, I'll be there." he called Kwanghee.

"Dude."

"Don't call me that." he respond.

"There's no time for that. Something came up. I'll call you two later." After that Nichkhun left and go home. When he reach their house he saw an ambulance and his father and brothers car.

"What happen to mom?" He ask his brother, TOP.

"Some intruder shot our mom."he said full of anger. When he heard that, he didn't notice that a tear fell from his eyes. His expression suddenly change.

"Who did this?" he shouted. Everyone look at him even his father who was busy crying infront of the lifeless body of the woman.

"Our enemies. You already know them." his brother said. All he was thinking now is his mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter