Memory and Past

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

Jiyeon was sleeping and Myungsoo was right beside her sleeping too.

Jiyeon's Dream

~Past~

"Appa let's go to the park, please?" Jiyeon said. Showing her puppy eyes to her father.

"Okay. Let's go to your mother first." Jiyeon's father

"Yehey." Little Jiyeon happily run to her mother who was in the kitchen.

"Omma. Omma. Omma." she hugs her mom.

"Why honey? Do you need something?"

"Yes. Can we go to the park?" *puppy eyes*

"Aigoo, honey. You're so cute. Okay. Omma will just change her clothes." 

"Yehey. Appa come here faster. Omma said we can go." little Jiyeon run around their house happily.

 

"Honey be careful." Jiyeon's omma guide her in the swing.

"Omma let's buy cotton candy." Jiyeon pull her mom to buy some cotton candy.

After they buy...

"Okay Jiyeon look in here. Appa will took picture of you." her father said whil Jiyeon was holding her cotton candy.

They stay there the whole day. Jiyeon was playing while her mother and father were talking and looking at her.

"Honey becareful alright."

"Yeah omma."

While playing she saw a boy playing alone.

"Would you mind if I join you?" she asked. The boy let her join her by sharing his toys with her. "Why aren't you speaking?"

"My mom told me not to talk to strangers." The boy said making Jiyeon laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"Cause you are so cute." she pinched his cheeks. 

"Ahh.. it hurts."

"I'm sorry." she said not losing her smile. "What is your name?"

"Jiyeon-ah, we have to go now." her mom called her.

"Bye. My name's Jiyeon. See you." she kiss him on the lips and left with her parents. It was her and his first kiss. Well for her it was nothing cause they were still young. "Bye hubby." The little boy was shocked. Little did he know a smile already form in his face. Since then they became friends.

 

"Jiyeon, your friend is here." she was getting ready for school and her friend was always picking her up.

"Goodmorning hubby." she smile widely.

"Goodmorning to you too Yeonie." her friend said. It was the little boy in the park. She befriend her since they were classmates. "let's go we'll be late for class." he holds her hand and they to school.

 

"Oppa, why are you breaking?" Jiyeon asked her boyfriend Joon.

"I don't like you. I already like someone so will you please stop calling me oppa and don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter