Lotte World

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

"You're the girl who bump right? When we get out of the restroom?" the girl said.

"Ah yeah. Sorry for that." I said.

"Nah, it's alright."she said.

"By the way, I'm Suzy and this is Nichkhun, my boyfriend."Suzy said. Does she need to say that? Well, I already know him and I know he knows me too. I'm just hoping that he'll not recognise me as Sam.

"G-girlfriend?"I asked. Why do I need to ask that? I look at Nichkhun but he didn't show any reaction.

"Yeah. Why?" she said.

"Nothing." Aishh... What's happening to you Eunjung? Why do you need to ask that?

 

The food is already served so we started eating.

"Oppa, ahh~" Suzy said. Do they need to act like that? 

"Eunjung." I look at Yonghwa and the next thing I know he already wipe something on my face.

"Ahh thanks." I lower down my head, I think I blush. (:

"Guys, after we eat, Nichkhun and I decided to head off to Lotte World, want to come?" Suzy said. I look at Yonghwa and he just nodded.

"We'll go." I said and continue to eat.

 

After we eat, Nichkhun insisted to pay for the bills so we let him and we went to Lotte World. At first, Nichkhun offer me and Yonghwa to ride on his car.

"How about if you two just ride with us?" Nichkhun said.

"It's alright, we have our own ride." I said and look at Yonghwa. I don't want to look at him, he might recognized me.

"I insist. It'll take hour for us to get there and I know today is traffic." Nichkhun said.

"Okay, we'll go with you." Yonghwa said. I give him a why-did-you-do-that look, but he just smile at me. Everytime I see that smile, I feel safe. In the end we both ended up riding with him. Me and Suzy in the passenger's seat and Yonghwa nd Nichkhun infront.

 

After half and hour we finally arrived and got off the car. I notice that it was already 6:00 when we arrived and its dark already. We buy tickets and immediately went inside to see what we can do here.

"Let's go in the haunted house."Nichkhun said. I hate scary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter