Alone With Him

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung’s POV

Someone suddenly texted me.

From: Prince

Just go to the backstage. Everything's already set up. 

Where are you anyway?

 

He's the one who invited us to perform here. He once call me and told me just to call him Prince, but itsnot his real name. He told me I'll see him soon and that I know him. But I don't know someone named Prince.

To: Prince

alright. We're here outside.

 

From: Prince

See you then. ^-^

 

We enter the club and went straight to the backstage. "Finally you're here. Eunjung right?" someone asked but I just nodded. Who is he anyway? "I'm sure you don't know me. I'm Mr. Kang and I'm the owner of this club. Your friend told me you were in a band. What's your band name?" maybe its prince who told him.

"Ah yeah, we called our band 'Lockhart'" I said.

"Lockhart? Sounds familiar." he thinks of something before continuing his words, "You’re a 4-member band from St. Cristina High School, right. But why are you only three?"

"We were but something came up and our friend badly needed to go somewhere, so that's why." i said hoping that he will not ask questions anymore.

"Ow. Okay, the show will start. Prepare now. Bye" ah I forgot to ask where Prince is, but before I can ask, screams already filled the room. I guess I'll just ask for him later.

"Excuse me everyone. Today we have two bands to perform today. One boy band and the other one is a girl band. Okay, let's hear it first from the CNBLUE." They went out and I saw someone familiar. Wait, isn’t that Yonghwa? Aissh.. He’ll probably recognize me.

"Yah. Yonghwa's there." I told Jiyeon and Qri.

"Who's Yonghwa?" Qri asked.

"The one who saw me in the music room and offer me to join their club." I said.

"Ahh... he's handsome. I bet if he knew that you were a girl, he'll fall for you. hahaha.." Jiyeon said. "Ouch... You don't have to punch me. I was just joking." she said and rub her arm.

"Hi everyone. Today were gonna play 'I'm sorry." Yonghwa said.

End of POV

Jiyeon's POV

Yonghwa's handsome but I prefer the drummer. I think he's name is Minhyuk. But I already have someone in my heart and no one can replace him... hehehe.

After their performance it's our time to show off. 

"CNBLUE's finish. It's time to see what the girls can do. You probably know these girls. Let's all welcome..... Lockhart." Mr Kang said. When we went out, we can see their shocking r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter