The Devil's Kiss

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

After what we saw, many questions keeps on bothering me like 'Who is that girl?' 'Why are they together?' 'Why don't they tell us the truth?' and many. I walk away from there and go to KFC to eat. I just want to forget those things. Jiyeon and Qri were just behind me. After ordering what to eat we went to look for tables.

"Eunjung about th-"I interrupted Jiyeon and stop eating.

"Let's just not talk about this. I want to have some break." I said and excuse myself.

I go the comfort room. When I went out I bumped into someone. I look up to see her. The girl who's with L.

"I'm sorry." I said and bow to her.

"It's alright it's my fault anyway." she said and started walking away. I don't know but my feet drag me and I follow her. I stop and saw her stop infront of a car. We were in the parking lot. Before she enter thecar she whisper something to Nichkhun. After that she went inside with Youngjae and L and they left except for Nichkhun who seems to be waiting for something. He suddenly lok at my directionso I hide myself. Luckily there's this big tree so I hid myself. After 5 minutes I decided look if he left already. I get out of the tree, I saw his car but he wasn't there anymore until I felt someone push on the tree.

 

"Are you looking for me?" it's Nichkhun. It means he saw me and if I'm not wrong that girl knew I was following her. Aisshhh stupid me. Why would I drag myself in this kind of situation? "Answer me, are you following me?" he said and look straight into my eyes.

I  look away and said, "I'm not." he smirk and move closer to me.

"I hate liars but you're the only exception." he said as he tuck some stand of my hair. 

"Can you move now?" I said and try to push him but he is strong and instead he put his arms aroung my waist.

"Not until you tell me who you are?" he said. What is his problem? I just follow him. Nothings wrong with that. And now he wants to know my name. So his hiding his bad booy attitude in school huh? 

"I don't want. Just go away." I shouted at him but nothing seems to change. He move closer to me and whisper something.

"I know who you are so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter