Spying

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyomin's POV

I've been spying on Nichkhun. I saw him the other day. He get out of the school with a folder on his hands. He get into his car but before he drive, he calls someone. Then he quickly starts the engine and drove off fast. I didn't follow him cause I don't have any car. I aslo knew about this Shin Hye girl. Today I had a car and today I'm gonna follow her since I saw her with a guy following them (Eunjung, Qri , Jiyeon, Taecyeon and Kwanghee). I'm wondering why my brother wasn't with them. Myungsoo and the guy who's been with Qri. I've been spying on them since that accident happen.

I saw Eunjung, Qri and Jiyeon went to the restroom. I decided to follow Shin hye and the guy since I'm after them. i saw them sit near the two guys that my friends were with. Me too decided to sit near their table. I wear cap and glasses for them not to recognise me. The guy with Shin Hye...wait.. that's Henry.

"Hey Jiyeon." he said towards Jiyeon. He knows Jiyeon? I heard her cursed and Eunjung asked her why? Yeah.... Why? 

"Joon!" Shin Hye approach them... But why did he call Henry as Joon? I think I heard that before. But where?

"See you soon." I came back to myself when I heard that. I saw them leaving and I follow them secretly. Who are you really, Shin Hye? They went inside their car and I hurriedly went to my car but before that happens someone grab my arm.

"Ni-nichkhun?" Why is he here?

"WHy are you following them?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He tighten the grip and it hurted me.

"Yah it hurts." I try releasing my arm.

"I said why are you following them? And me? And your friends? WHy are you hiding?" he knows I;m following him?

"I'm not following you nor my friends."

"Then care to explain this?" he show me some pictures of me following him, my friends and Shin Hye."

"Okay okay. I'll explain everything just let me go." he released my arm and walk away. "Yah where are you going?"

"Just follow me." he said. I followed him behind and we reach his car. 

"Where are we go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter