Aftermath

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon's POV

I quickly run to Myungsoo and told him what happen. I ask him if he already contact Nichkhun and he did. He told him that his on his way to school. So it means that Eunjung and him are not together? Aissh... 

"Call him again." I said to Myungsoo. He was about to call him when we saw him going near us.

"Why did you call me?" he asked. I look at Myungsoo and he also look at me.

"Where's Eunjung?" I asked.

"I don't know. I left her in house. Why?" !

"She's in danger." I run outside the school and I heard them calling my name but I don't have time to explain things. I need to get to Eunjung.

End of POV

Nichkhun's POV

"What does she mean?"

"She was talking to Eunjung on the phone when she heard her shout and after that she didn't answer and hung up." 

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Follow your girlfriend." He nodded and went to our car. I texted Yonghwa about this and ask him to go find Shin Hye. I think she has something to do with this.

Once I got there to her house, I saw the front door open.

"Eunjung!" I called her but no one answer.

"Jiyeon!" suddenly Myungsoo came and also call her girlfriend's name. 

"Go look around. Jiyeon must be here." I said and he nodded.

I went to her room and found it a mess. What the? What happen here? All things were on the floor, even the window is broken. Then something caught my eyes, it was her phone on the floor.

"She's not here." Myungsoo showed up. "What's that?"

"It's Eunjung's phone. Try calling Jiyeon. She must be safe."

"Hyung she's not answering her phone." . Double trouble. 

"Let's go. Nothings in here."

"Wait." he stop. He went near the bed and get something. It's a note.

 

"Friendship ends here."

 

"What does this mean?" I thought.

"We need to find them. Call the others." I said.

 

"Please be alright Eunjung." I said to myself.

End of POV

Myungsoo's POV

"Yeonie, please be safe. I can't lose you again." I run outside the house and follow Nichkhun's car.

While driving, my phone suddenly ring.

 

~Ring~

~Ring~

~Ring~

 

Myungsoo: Hello?

???: Myungsoo-ah!!

What the!

Myungsoo: Jiyeon! Hello! Yah, where are you? Jiyeon answer me. Jiyeon-ah.. Hello?

???: If you want your girlfriend to be safe go to this address. I'm going to send it to you.

Myungsoo: . Who are you? 

 

~toot~ ~toot~ ~toot~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter