Date??

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

"Are you close with Nichkhun, L and Youngjae?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Maybe?" He stands up. "Come on, my room mate might see you. Let me accomapny you to your room." He said and I stand up and wear my shoes and we left.

End of POV

Someone's POV

I was walking on the corridor and when I finally reach my room, I heard someone talking to another person. I decided to listen to them.

 

"That's how I know you're secret." Someone said. What are they talking about?

"So you stalk us?" the other person asked.

"I only did that to find out who you are. Be happy cause I keep it as a secret from Nichkhun." Why do he need to stalk them and keep that 'secret' to Nichkhun? Are they hiding something?

"Are you close with Nichkhun, L and Youngjae?" And why would he ask they're relationship?

"I don't know. Maybe? Come on, my room mate might see you. Let me accomapny you to your room." I heard them getting near the door so I hide myself.

I saw Yonghwa and another guy went out of the room. I guess that guy is Sam Reynolds. I better find out what they talked about.

End of POV

Eunjung's POV

While we were walking, we talk about some music stuffs and he told me if I can join he's friends band since they need another member. I told him I want to but I remember about the audition. I didn't know if I pass or not since I didn't even show what I can do to that jerk. You know him, my room mate. Luck was on my side when he told me that he already know the persons who pass the audition. I was lucky to be one of them and he also told me that Qri and Youngjae pass too. I'm a bit disappointed since Jiyeon didn't get herself in. Well, there still next time right? After I knew that I told him that I am happy to join their band.

"Who's the leader of the band?" I asked him.

"My room mate, Taecyeon. His good, he'll treat you nice." he said and we stop infront of my room. 

"Thanks." I thank him and open the door.

"Before I forgot, tomorrow. 12 sharp. I'll wait for you outisde the school." he said and left withou waiting for me to answer. I just wanna ask if I can get his number since I will go home yesterday and I'll change my outift. 

 

"Who's that?" I close the door to see Nichkhun standing infront of me.

"Someone." I said and sit on my bed.

He smirk, "Having a date tomorrow?" He said teasingly.

"Yah! How many times do I need to tell you that I am not a girl. And if I ever had a date with someone, you don;t need to care." I shouted at him and went inside the bathroom.

"Tch.. Whatever." I heard him and I chuckle because of the way he said that.

After I took a shower, I went out on the veranda. Yeah we have veranda since my room mate is the son of the owner of the school. I dry my hair.

 

"Hey Suzy about the date.... Yeah, tomorrow... I'll fetch you in your house... Okay.. see ya. Bye... Yeah, same to you... I'll hung up now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter